Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Wardens of the Lost ~ A Lineage Project
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@DemonChild77
I noticed you put the pair on a nest again, could you ping me for this next nest please? :D
@DemonChild77
I noticed you put the pair on a nest again, could you ping me for this next nest please? :D
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@FelinaeFatale

Yes, I'll add you to the pinglist right now! :D This project is definitely still active, just waiting on some free time to add more to the lore. Today is the first day of spring break for me, so hopefully there will be more soon!
@FelinaeFatale

Yes, I'll add you to the pinglist right now! :D This project is definitely still active, just waiting on some free time to add more to the lore. Today is the first day of spring break for me, so hopefully there will be more soon!
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
Hey, I noticed that your nest hatched, I'd love to grab the Lavender kiddo if you're selling! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51250103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512502/51250103_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hey, I noticed that your nest hatched, I'd love to grab the Lavender kiddo if you're selling!

51250103_350.png
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@/DemonChild77 @WolfandCrow @Jaspernoir @Raenhale @mageoflight @MitraSunshine @Harana @Inverness @LadyofSpiders @FaronaValkyrie @Abysea @theroiprocepios @FluffpuffPanda @FelinaeFatale Hey everyone! I'm very sorry for the late posting, a lot of stuff has going on this week for me in real life, but I have a gen 1 girl looking for a home! She'll be 30kt/g, please ping me if interested :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51250102] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512502/51250102_350.png[/img] [/url] @FelinaeFatale Sorry for the wait, I'll have her sent right over!
@/DemonChild77 @WolfandCrow @Jaspernoir @Raenhale @mageoflight @MitraSunshine @Harana @Inverness @LadyofSpiders @FaronaValkyrie @Abysea @theroiprocepios @FluffpuffPanda @FelinaeFatale

Hey everyone! I'm very sorry for the late posting, a lot of stuff has going on this week for me in real life, but I have a gen 1 girl looking for a home! She'll be 30kt/g, please ping me if interested :D

51250102_350.png

@FelinaeFatale

Sorry for the wait, I'll have her sent right over!
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
@DemonChild77

I'd love to take her in ;o;
@DemonChild77

I'd love to take her in ;o;
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@LadyofSpiders

Thank you! Sending a cr your way right now :D
@LadyofSpiders

Thank you! Sending a cr your way right now :D
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
@WolfandCrow @Jaspernoir @Raenhale @mageoflight @MitraSunshine @Harana @Inverness @FaronaValkyrie @Abysea @theroiprocepios [img]https://i.imgur.com/enW4lbf.png[/img] [columns][font=times new roman][size=4]Wardens come in two sub categories, those who inflict emotions and those who absorb them. While there is more of a negative stigma to the former of these, neither of these powers are inherently good nor bad. An inflicted feeling could be something such as hope or excitement but it could just as easily be anger or despair. The same goes for absorbing emotions. Causing feelings can be rather complicated. The dragon must have the right training in order to make the emotions strong rather than just an urge that can be shrugged away. The caster must also be in a relatively clear mental state and keep their focus lest they accidentally inflict their own feelings on the victim rather than what they originally intended. Inflicting emotions rarely has any side effects to the caster. In contrast, absorbing emotions is relatively simple. The caster must simply focus on the victim and how they feel in order to gradually take it away. This process can be accelerated through training. However, there is a much higher chance that this power will have side effects. In the process of taking away the feelings, a dragon with this power, training or not, risks bringing them into their own minds rather than harmlessly disposing of them. As Warden magic does not work on their own kin, side effects must be waited out naturally. Besides a few exceptionally talented individuals, descendants only have one of these two powers. They are given one of these gifts at birth and are unable to change them by will, though extremely traumatic circumstances have been known to shift a dragon’s affinity. This, however, is very rare. Lighter descendants are more likely to be able to absorb emotions while darker ones have a higher chance of being able to inflict them. Wardens also naturally have an affinity for one emotion that they are initially able to manipulate. They are able to train to learn more, though they will never be quite as good at casting with others as they are with their first emotion. [/font][/columns] ------------- Hey everyone! My apologies for the double pings today, but I wrote this bit up on the powers tonight and wanted to share!
@WolfandCrow @Jaspernoir @Raenhale @mageoflight @MitraSunshine @Harana @Inverness @FaronaValkyrie @Abysea @theroiprocepios

enW4lbf.png
Wardens come in two sub categories, those who inflict emotions and those who absorb them. While there is more of a negative stigma to the former of these, neither of these powers are inherently good nor bad. An inflicted feeling could be something such as hope or excitement but it could just as easily be anger or despair. The same goes for absorbing emotions.

Causing feelings can be rather complicated. The dragon must have the right training in order to make the emotions strong rather than just an urge that can be shrugged away. The caster must also be in a relatively clear mental state and keep their focus lest they accidentally inflict their own feelings on the victim rather than what they originally intended. Inflicting emotions rarely has any side effects to the caster.

In contrast, absorbing emotions is relatively simple. The caster must simply focus on the victim and how they feel in order to gradually take it away. This process can be accelerated through training. However, there is a much higher chance that this power will have side effects. In the process of taking away the feelings, a dragon with this power, training or not, risks bringing them into their own minds rather than harmlessly disposing of them. As Warden magic does not work on their own kin, side effects must be waited out naturally.

Besides a few exceptionally talented individuals, descendants only have one of these two powers. They are given one of these gifts at birth and are unable to change them by will, though extremely traumatic circumstances have been known to shift a dragon’s affinity. This, however, is very rare. Lighter descendants are more likely to be able to absorb emotions while darker ones have a higher chance of being able to inflict them. Wardens also naturally have an affinity for one emotion that they are initially able to manipulate. They are able to train to learn more, though they will never be quite as good at casting with others as they are with their first emotion.

Hey everyone! My apologies for the double pings today, but I wrote this bit up on the powers tonight and wanted to share!
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
aaaaaaaa i love this so much - and now heck, i'm gonna need one of each power for lore reasons >> [emoji=coatl happy] Will you be assigning emotions - or is it buyer's choice?
aaaaaaaa i love this so much - and now heck, i'm gonna need one of each power for lore reasons >>

Will you be assigning emotions - or is it buyer's choice?
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir Awww, thank you!! [emoji=familiar heart] It'll be buyer's choice for the most part, though a few special occasions may arise where I assign affinities to hatchlings. Of course, if anyone else hatches a nest and wants to assign emotions to their hatchlings they're more than welcome to!
@Jaspernoir

Awww, thank you!!

It'll be buyer's choice for the most part, though a few special occasions may arise where I assign affinities to hatchlings. Of course, if anyone else hatches a nest and wants to assign emotions to their hatchlings they're more than welcome to!
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
Bump~
Bump~
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-