Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Shadow Wyrm Lore II
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Azurenight woop! I have 2 shadow lore dragons, the shaman Diablerie [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43371274] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433713/43371274_350.png[/img] [/url] And the weaver Plenilune! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47132704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471328/47132704_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Azurenight
woop!
I have 2 shadow lore dragons, the shaman Diablerie

43371274_350.png

And the weaver Plenilune!

47132704_350.png
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@IronPen Hey there [emoji=coatl happy]! I do not remember meeting Glide before. How did she die? If you decide to change her flight are you going to find another with those colors ([i]her colors rock, btw[/i]). When you do decide on how to resurrect her, please ping me. I'd like to see how she comes back. I've never been one for smirch, but she really rocks it. It gives her the appearance of water reflecting off of her coat. Her colors and that skin/accent really look great! I've seen two man plays, their not bad. Do they get a great many patrons? Manaza seems to be poking at the beast. Is the Shade going to take them over entirely? Also, thank you [emoji=coatl happy]. I'll be at the wind festival, but afterwards I'm shutting down Casey. The Mistral Jamboree will mark a year for Casey... time flies.
@IronPen

Hey there ! I do not remember meeting Glide before. How did she die? If you decide to change her flight are you going to find another with those colors (her colors rock, btw). When you do decide on how to resurrect her, please ping me. I'd like to see how she comes back.

I've never been one for smirch, but she really rocks it. It gives her the appearance of water reflecting off of her coat. Her colors and that skin/accent really look great! I've seen two man plays, their not bad. Do they get a great many patrons?

Manaza seems to be poking at the beast. Is the Shade going to take them over entirely?

Also, thank you . I'll be at the wind festival, but afterwards I'm shutting down Casey. The Mistral Jamboree will mark a year for Casey... time flies.
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Everleigh Casey greeted the bright Coatl with a happy grin and as she always would, welcoming her to share her story. From time to time giggling at her tale. "I would like a game of cards," she confessed. It had been a bit slow and a quick game with charming company would be nice. --------- Hey there [emoji=coatl happy]. Oh my she's so pretty! I love her colors and those genes [emoji=coatl star]. I do feel that Casey's about to lose her earnings, though. Also, I did note that she was marked as a light dragon that '[i]felt she was more shadow[/i]'. Have you changed the dragon? And thank you [emoji=coatl happy]. I'm going to miss you guys too. [emoji=coatl sad]
@Everleigh

Casey greeted the bright Coatl with a happy grin and as she always would, welcoming her to share her story. From time to time giggling at her tale. "I would like a game of cards," she confessed. It had been a bit slow and a quick game with charming company would be nice.

Hey there . Oh my she's so pretty! I love her colors and those genes . I do feel that Casey's about to lose her earnings, though. Also, I did note that she was marked as a light dragon that 'felt she was more shadow'. Have you changed the dragon?

And thank you . I'm going to miss you guys too.
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@azurenight
She was given to a newbie and got exalted. I loved her colors though and felt terrible about it so I sought out the same colors, well at least prim and sec, the 1st actually had Blackberry as her tert. So I assume she left the clan and met a terrible fate...huh maybe I'll Majora's Mask her or something but I've never played the game. Might be a good reason she's Shadow now, crawled out of the pool in the forum.

I figured two man plays woud only be tricky if thye tryind a large cast in which case they'd probably rope some of the rest into it. They usually host inside the bathhouse but they might go out in the bazaar proper and perform instead if the weather is nice and there's only a few dragons there. Patrons depend on busy everything is and what they're acting out. If there's a bunch of exalts coming through but they're all fire native then they probably don't care about they acting out some of the common myths.

Right now Manaza and his followers are safe, don't know if that'll stay true, they're not traditionally shade-touched so to speak, it's just proximity is caused them to be mind warped. The tower is meant to hold actual Shade inside, so it probably won't try and draw them in unless it thinks it can get out because then it'll have no influence. At that point, who knows.

Oh my, Casey's year is already over? Time does fly. I hope we've made her time enjoyable.
@azurenight
She was given to a newbie and got exalted. I loved her colors though and felt terrible about it so I sought out the same colors, well at least prim and sec, the 1st actually had Blackberry as her tert. So I assume she left the clan and met a terrible fate...huh maybe I'll Majora's Mask her or something but I've never played the game. Might be a good reason she's Shadow now, crawled out of the pool in the forum.

I figured two man plays woud only be tricky if thye tryind a large cast in which case they'd probably rope some of the rest into it. They usually host inside the bathhouse but they might go out in the bazaar proper and perform instead if the weather is nice and there's only a few dragons there. Patrons depend on busy everything is and what they're acting out. If there's a bunch of exalts coming through but they're all fire native then they probably don't care about they acting out some of the common myths.

Right now Manaza and his followers are safe, don't know if that'll stay true, they're not traditionally shade-touched so to speak, it's just proximity is caused them to be mind warped. The tower is meant to hold actual Shade inside, so it probably won't try and draw them in unless it thinks it can get out because then it'll have no influence. At that point, who knows.

Oh my, Casey's year is already over? Time does fly. I hope we've made her time enjoyable.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@azurenight
Aqualite chuckled, shuffling a deck of cards. "If you insist." Round after round, Aqualite managed to win, until the game was up. "Thank you for the great game," she said. Aqualite gathered the cards and left the deck on the table.
"Keep it. May you win many a game one day."
Thank you! Yes, she used to be a light dragon, but I decided to swap her out and forgot to update her lore. Also I've noticed practically every wyrm lore post I make has different formatting.
@azurenight
Aqualite chuckled, shuffling a deck of cards. "If you insist." Round after round, Aqualite managed to win, until the game was up. "Thank you for the great game," she said. Aqualite gathered the cards and left the deck on the table.
"Keep it. May you win many a game one day."
Thank you! Yes, she used to be a light dragon, but I decided to swap her out and forgot to update her lore. Also I've noticed practically every wyrm lore post I make has different formatting.
*hug* Take care of yourself and good luck with everything going on with your life. ^^ I've come to this late again, so I figure I'll talk about recent Shadow-dragon developments in an out-of-character fashion. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=812948][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/8130/812948.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=812950][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/8130/812950.png[/img][/url] For over 5 years I've just vaguely had Eada and Kellmite wandering the Wood on their own for no particular reason. Recently I updated Eada's bio (Kellmite's still needs to be worked on), and figured a reason. Their clan tended to a nomadic lifestyle, preferring easy-to-set-up-and-take-down tents. Many enjoyed puzzles, whether it was in their creation or solution. After all, such could be a way to hide or discover a secret. A group of thaumaturges were experimenting with some magic with the potential of travel to different planes of existence or distant places. The presentation to the whole clan went disastrously wrong, and neither sibling know where the others of the clan have gone. Eada is disinclined to adventuring and so, rather than worrying about getting lost in the big world out there, believes they should wait in familiar territories for everyone to make their way back to the Wood. While Eada believes that everyone wound up somewhere in Sornieth (like how she and Kellmite wound up on the western border of the Tangled Wood), Kellmite considers their potential landing points more exotic. So when strange and bizarre hidden places are uncovered, as with the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2611052/1]chasm[/url], or places that may not exist in time and space in a conventional fashion, he is keen that they look, just in case. Between the chasm and the recent goings on with the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627]dungeon[/url], Eada's becoming something of a reluctant adventurer, heh. I think I forgot to tell you I managed to obtain [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49275340]Dagoob[/url]. Haven't done much work on lore yet, and I feel like it will be difficult (or rather would require some photoshop fiddling) to decide on his final outfit.
*hug* Take care of yourself and good luck with everything going on with your life. ^^

I've come to this late again, so I figure I'll talk about recent Shadow-dragon developments in an out-of-character fashion.

812948.png812950.png
For over 5 years I've just vaguely had Eada and Kellmite wandering the Wood on their own for no particular reason. Recently I updated Eada's bio (Kellmite's still needs to be worked on), and figured a reason. Their clan tended to a nomadic lifestyle, preferring easy-to-set-up-and-take-down tents. Many enjoyed puzzles, whether it was in their creation or solution. After all, such could be a way to hide or discover a secret.

A group of thaumaturges were experimenting with some magic with the potential of travel to different planes of existence or distant places. The presentation to the whole clan went disastrously wrong, and neither sibling know where the others of the clan have gone.
Eada is disinclined to adventuring and so, rather than worrying about getting lost in the big world out there, believes they should wait in familiar territories for everyone to make their way back to the Wood. While Eada believes that everyone wound up somewhere in Sornieth (like how she and Kellmite wound up on the western border of the Tangled Wood), Kellmite considers their potential landing points more exotic. So when strange and bizarre hidden places are uncovered, as with the chasm, or places that may not exist in time and space in a conventional fashion, he is keen that they look, just in case.
Between the chasm and the recent goings on with the dungeon, Eada's becoming something of a reluctant adventurer, heh.

I think I forgot to tell you I managed to obtain Dagoob. Haven't done much work on lore yet, and I feel like it will be difficult (or rather would require some photoshop fiddling) to decide on his final outfit.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Gula Your abilities are clever and I like how they use FR's own battle rules. Utilizing breath to activate them is a brilliant idea. [emoji=coatl star] I would really like to, but I'm not going to promise anything. It depends on how well I can get myself straightened out. As for the RP, no worries. It's not important [emoji=fae happy] <-- Ha! Fae!
@Gula

Your abilities are clever and I like how they use FR's own battle rules. Utilizing breath to activate them is a brilliant idea.

I would really like to, but I'm not going to promise anything. It depends on how well I can get myself straightened out.

As for the RP, no worries. It's not important <-- Ha! Fae!
buffer text
Coming
Soon
I don't actually have any Shadow dragons with solid lore. I should work on that. Anyways I come here to say that you should do what's best for you. No need to beat yourself up about not being able to continue. This has been very fun and I loved the interactions that I have had with Cassie!
I don't actually have any Shadow dragons with solid lore. I should work on that. Anyways I come here to say that you should do what's best for you. No need to beat yourself up about not being able to continue. This has been very fun and I loved the interactions that I have had with Cassie!
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@RogueDemon Casey had been nose deep in her journal when a tiny 'hi' startled her from it. Naturally, she looked up to address what she assumed was a hatchling and found herself with another start. After her last encounter she was still a bit jumpy. The little one must have noticed her unease, because she, or they, quickly explained the reason for the duel heads. The little ones were off after that, Casey barely had enough time to prepare her journal. As the hatchlings spoke she realized who their father was; the Skydancer that at one time served with Captain Jack and Raelynn. She must be Phiora, or that's what Casey assumed at first; the little ones had introduced themselves as Mera and Arem, after all. Before she could question, their mother began describing her own story and sent the Librarian back to her journal. Moon Elf? she wondered. This was the first she'd heard of the breed. Before Hexa finished she made a quick note to talk to Sionyn about them when she got home. "Moon Elf?" Casey asked. "I've not heard of the species before, can you tell me more? Oh, and I should have started with this, I apologize. I'm sorry for the loss of your family. Have you tried to find your mother?" she asked cautiously. "Why would the drakes attack you? And I don't know why Miski would want another, I mean you are a beautiful drake... [i]ahem[/i]." Casey felt a warmth run over her cheeks and down her neck. Her mouth had run unchecked once again and in an attempt to escape her embarrassment she turned her attention to the two sets of curious eyes watching her. "Your father talked about you when he was here. He said you like flowers?" Casey escaped into her satchel quickly to return with a vivid orange flower. "I used to pick flowers with my dad as well. We used to turn them into forever flowers." The Librarian handed the flower over to the hatchling. "This is one of the last ones we made together. I thought you might like it. Oh, and I have a question. Your father addressed you as Phiora, but you introduced yourselves as Mera and Arem can you tell me why?" --------- Hey there [emoji=ridgeback happy]! I have no doubt, they are both remarkable dragons. Hexa is beautiful and I like the Moon Elf subspecies. I tell ya, you get me hooked on these subspecies. I'm thinking of finding one of the elfs now, I just don't know which one to pick. I like the Moon Elf, but the sea elf is pretty too. I can see your logic with setting Hexa and Miski up in that sort of relationship. It works well with both of their lore. Still, it must be hard on poor Hexa considering her subspecies likes to mate for life. Will you ever have her invest fully in Lenta? He is such a sweetheart.
@RogueDemon

Casey had been nose deep in her journal when a tiny 'hi' startled her from it. Naturally, she looked up to address what she assumed was a hatchling and found herself with another start. After her last encounter she was still a bit jumpy. The little one must have noticed her unease, because she, or they, quickly explained the reason for the duel heads. The little ones were off after that, Casey barely had enough time to prepare her journal.

As the hatchlings spoke she realized who their father was; the Skydancer that at one time served with Captain Jack and Raelynn. She must be Phiora, or that's what Casey assumed at first; the little ones had introduced themselves as Mera and Arem, after all. Before she could question, their mother began describing her own story and sent the Librarian back to her journal. Moon Elf? she wondered. This was the first she'd heard of the breed. Before Hexa finished she made a quick note to talk to Sionyn about them when she got home.

"Moon Elf?" Casey asked. "I've not heard of the species before, can you tell me more? Oh, and I should have started with this, I apologize. I'm sorry for the loss of your family. Have you tried to find your mother?" she asked cautiously. "Why would the drakes attack you? And I don't know why Miski would want another, I mean you are a beautiful drake... ahem." Casey felt a warmth run over her cheeks and down her neck. Her mouth had run unchecked once again and in an attempt to escape her embarrassment she turned her attention to the two sets of curious eyes watching her.

"Your father talked about you when he was here. He said you like flowers?" Casey escaped into her satchel quickly to return with a vivid orange flower. "I used to pick flowers with my dad as well. We used to turn them into forever flowers." The Librarian handed the flower over to the hatchling. "This is one of the last ones we made together. I thought you might like it. Oh, and I have a question. Your father addressed you as Phiora, but you introduced yourselves as Mera and Arem can you tell me why?"

Hey there ! I have no doubt, they are both remarkable dragons. Hexa is beautiful and I like the Moon Elf subspecies. I tell ya, you get me hooked on these subspecies. I'm thinking of finding one of the elfs now, I just don't know which one to pick. I like the Moon Elf, but the sea elf is pretty too.

I can see your logic with setting Hexa and Miski up in that sort of relationship. It works well with both of their lore. Still, it must be hard on poor Hexa considering her subspecies likes to mate for life. Will you ever have her invest fully in Lenta? He is such a sweetheart.
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Faramyre Casey recorded all of Aria's answers, then quickly sketched an image of the Wildclaw beside her name in Karaglen's clan book. Another piece of history recorded as promised. When the youth stood to leave, Casey stood with her to see her out. Upon returning to her seat she offered the Magistrate a calm smile and a nod of respect. "Magistrate, you wished to share your story?" she asked of the cloaked figure. Admittedly he still made her a touch nervous and now that Aria was out the sensation was worse. She fought through it though, so she could record his history for the clan. And then he started to explain who and what he was and the further the Emperor went the bigger her eyes grew and the lower her jaw swung. When he/they finished their tale the only thing she could utter was: "Holy fuzzy snow balls!" Her mind was reeling and her stomach was churning to an uncomfortable degree. This-- creature was the one responsible for the loss of most of Karaglen's clan. A a stream of tears streaked down her cheeks as she thought upon it, the agony of it was simply too great to be contained. Yet, she couldn't bring herself to lash out at them. For two reasons she restrained herself. One, she had promised Frostflower and two, the Magistrate seemed honestly remorseful and the soft hearted Librarian could not dismiss that. It took effort, but Casey cleaned herself up. "I apologize for my outburst." Her voice was soft, broken, but she carried on. "That was terribly rude. I"m afraid I became overwhelmed by--" she paused to wave a limp paw towards the Emperor, "well, by you I suppose. It's not every day one is confronted with an Emperor." Casey turned her attention to her journal to quick record the history he had recalled while she was stupefied. "If it's not too uncomfortable I would ask some questions. Do you remember how old each of you were when you perished, or how much time passed before you were resurrected? Do you remember who created you? Now that your souls are returned fully, do you still feel cramped packed into the same body? Or has that been alleviated by your sense of awareness? Is your body still deteriorating? What made Frostflower to give you such a position of power? How are you able to keep yourself hidden? No one suspects? And what really happened to Artemis?" Once finished with her endless stream of questions she sat back and waited for the response. -------- You know I love your wall of words [emoji=ridgeback winking]
@Faramyre

Casey recorded all of Aria's answers, then quickly sketched an image of the Wildclaw beside her name in Karaglen's clan book. Another piece of history recorded as promised. When the youth stood to leave, Casey stood with her to see her out. Upon returning to her seat she offered the Magistrate a calm smile and a nod of respect. "Magistrate, you wished to share your story?" she asked of the cloaked figure. Admittedly he still made her a touch nervous and now that Aria was out the sensation was worse. She fought through it though, so she could record his history for the clan.

And then he started to explain who and what he was and the further the Emperor went the bigger her eyes grew and the lower her jaw swung. When he/they finished their tale the only thing she could utter was: "Holy fuzzy snow balls!" Her mind was reeling and her stomach was churning to an uncomfortable degree. This-- creature was the one responsible for the loss of most of Karaglen's clan. A a stream of tears streaked down her cheeks as she thought upon it, the agony of it was simply too great to be contained. Yet, she couldn't bring herself to lash out at them. For two reasons she restrained herself. One, she had promised Frostflower and two, the Magistrate seemed honestly remorseful and the soft hearted Librarian could not dismiss that.

It took effort, but Casey cleaned herself up. "I apologize for my outburst." Her voice was soft, broken, but she carried on. "That was terribly rude. I"m afraid I became overwhelmed by--" she paused to wave a limp paw towards the Emperor, "well, by you I suppose. It's not every day one is confronted with an Emperor." Casey turned her attention to her journal to quick record the history he had recalled while she was stupefied. "If it's not too uncomfortable I would ask some questions. Do you remember how old each of you were when you perished, or how much time passed before you were resurrected? Do you remember who created you? Now that your souls are returned fully, do you still feel cramped packed into the same body? Or has that been alleviated by your sense of awareness? Is your body still deteriorating? What made Frostflower to give you such a position of power? How are you able to keep yourself hidden? No one suspects? And what really happened to Artemis?" Once finished with her endless stream of questions she sat back and waited for the response.

You know I love your wall of words
buffer text
Coming
Soon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8