Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lineage Project] The Witchborne
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 115 116
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/tT31cCDL/Divider-Horizontal.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9fI1zpy.png[/img][/center] [size=2]@Disillusionist @Harana @Jaspernoir @WolfAndCrow @Juxta13 @EmpressSectonia @awaicu @Wystaria @Tues @Petall @TextbookHumor @sarimvnok @LoyalStar @Maevepanda @SkylaDownfall12 @MaplesHaiku @Eiyora @Kisk @Bogsneaky @DemonChild77 @Chingling @napstabl00k @Azukar @blackcrowking @Silwyna @QueenOfSupports @norvester @Shadowfire1223 @KiTea @Blightwyrm @Alicefireflies @dragongem23 @Hawlucha @Snowki @Hnai @RogueDemon @VoxxVoleur @demonslayr62 @Juneun[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YsAFy2A.png[/img] [font=Book Antiqua][size=5][i]This month brings a new genetic development of the Witchborne birthed on this particular month,[/i] [b]Filigree Gene[/b] alongside the Stained Gene[/center] [font=Book Antiqua][size=5][b]Filigree[/b] - [i]children born with this particular gene are potent poison makers, yet whose blood or a piece of the poison hardened on their skin in the form of Filigree, if mixed into any poisonous substance could detox it to the point that the poison itself cancels out.[/i] [b]Stained[/b] - [i]These children are the most feared, to which the poison itself manifests under their skin, hence their wild skin discolouring. Any excrements from them, their nails, their breath, blood, bite, or even their feathers, are poisonous to any unsuspecting dragon, and the only antidote known to cure these maladies from Stained Witchborne, is their counterpart’s Filigree.[/i] [size=3] We'll see which gene would show up more, with Flower Witchborne's parents coming from only one couple heading out for only one nest this month. Have a blessed day/evening, everyone! [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Divider-Horizontal.png
9fI1zpy.png

@Disillusionist @Harana @Jaspernoir @WolfAndCrow @Juxta13 @EmpressSectonia @awaicu @Wystaria @Tues @Petall @TextbookHumor @sarimvnok @LoyalStar @Maevepanda @SkylaDownfall12 @MaplesHaiku @Eiyora @Kisk @Bogsneaky @DemonChild77 @Chingling @napstabl00k @Azukar @blackcrowking @Silwyna @QueenOfSupports @norvester @Shadowfire1223 @KiTea @Blightwyrm @Alicefireflies @dragongem23 @Hawlucha @Snowki @Hnai @RogueDemon @VoxxVoleur @demonslayr62 @Juneun
YsAFy2A.png
This month brings a new genetic development of the Witchborne birthed on this particular month,

Filigree Gene
alongside the Stained Gene
Filigree - children born with this particular gene are potent poison makers, yet whose blood or a piece of the poison hardened on their skin in the form of Filigree, if mixed into any poisonous substance could detox it to the point that the poison itself cancels out.

Stained - These children are the most feared, to which the poison itself manifests under their skin, hence their wild skin discolouring. Any excrements from them, their nails, their breath, blood, bite, or even their feathers, are poisonous to any unsuspecting dragon, and the only antidote known to cure these maladies from Stained Witchborne, is their counterpart’s Filigree.

We'll see which gene would show up more, with Flower Witchborne's parents coming from only one couple heading out for only one nest this month. Have a blessed day/evening, everyone!
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
@LaSilva007
Is filigree a new addition? I don't remember that being in the accepted genes list before.
@LaSilva007
Is filigree a new addition? I don't remember that being in the accepted genes list before.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13 Yup! It was added in the update post directly above yours.
@Juxta13 Yup! It was added in the update post directly above yours.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Fantastic! I thought I had seen Stained before, but Filigree is one of my absolute favorites!
Fantastic! I thought I had seen Stained before, but Filigree is one of my absolute favorites!
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/tT31cCDL/Divider-Horizontal.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YsAFy2A.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/4/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] [size=1]@Disillusionist @Harana @Jaspernoir @WolfAndCrow @Juxta13 @EmpressSectonia @awaicu @Wystaria @Tues @Petall @TextbookHumor @sarimvnok @LoyalStar @Maevepanda @SkylaDownfall12 @MaplesHaiku @Eiyora @Kisk @Bogsneaky @DemonChild77 @Chingling @napstabl00k @Azukar @blackcrowking @Silwyna @QueenOfSupports @norvester @Shadowfire1223 @KiTea @Blightwyrm @Alicefireflies @dragongem23 @Hawlucha @Snowki @Hnai @RogueDemon @VoxxVoleur @demonslayr62 @Juneun[/size] [font=Book Antiqua][size=5][b]II of Swords[/b] [i]Difficult Choices, Indecision, Stalemate[/i] [b]King of Swords, Reversed[/b] [i]Manipulative, Cruel, Criticism[/i] [b]Temperance[/b] [i]The Middle Path, Patience, Finding Meaning[/i] [/size][/font][/center]
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
@lasilva007 are these up to be reserved? Could I reserve Temperance?
@lasilva007 are these up to be reserved? Could I reserve Temperance?
ErMvEQA.png
Oooooooooooo!!!!
So excited! :)
Oooooooooooo!!!!
So excited! :)
VYQwMuq.gif
Little Pythia and Crow Moon son Serapis are also having a Nest of Three. They will be blessed by water :D

we have

the devil

and four of wands - reversed

the star
Little Pythia and Crow Moon son Serapis are also having a Nest of Three. They will be blessed by water :D

we have

the devil

and four of wands - reversed

the star
2wowe9.jpg
@Tempestral Hey there, I’d like to mention that these aren’t yet the children’s appointed tarot cards but general readings perhaps for their lore because we don’t know which yet would even have the cards! And sorry, there would be no reservations, everyone would be given a chance to pick out once the eggs have hatched!

@Kisk I’m so glad to hear that! You could use the hatchling pinglist for when they’re ready!
@Tempestral Hey there, I’d like to mention that these aren’t yet the children’s appointed tarot cards but general readings perhaps for their lore because we don’t know which yet would even have the cards! And sorry, there would be no reservations, everyone would be given a chance to pick out once the eggs have hatched!

@Kisk I’m so glad to hear that! You could use the hatchling pinglist for when they’re ready!
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
@lasilva007 Ok! Thank you for keeping me updated!
@lasilva007 Ok! Thank you for keeping me updated!
ErMvEQA.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 115 116