Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Special ID Hunters Association (SIDHA)
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 409 410
thank you again! <3
thank you again! <3
Signature.png
@Lusinga you're welcome!! :D
@Lusinga you're welcome!! :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Ay quick question, is there anywhere in particular we can register our dragons with SIDHA or do we just put a badge in their bio or smthin like that?
Ay quick question, is there anywhere in particular we can register our dragons with SIDHA or do we just put a badge in their bio or smthin like that?
Cleaning up the dust...
@CinamonPizza we do have a "Special ID Dragon" button on the front page that you can use for yours if you want to, but other than the limited data we get from users for use in the Featured Dragon section, we don't keep track of who has what dragons. SIDHA's a community resource for focusing more on share posts and helping people price and obtain special IDs, not logging how many IDs people have. c:
@CinamonPizza we do have a "Special ID Dragon" button on the front page that you can use for yours if you want to, but other than the limited data we get from users for use in the Featured Dragon section, we don't keep track of who has what dragons. SIDHA's a community resource for focusing more on share posts and helping people price and obtain special IDs, not logging how many IDs people have. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Tysm!
Tysm!
Cleaning up the dust...
Hi. I'm curious whether someone can give me a ballpark as to what this dragon might be worth? ID# 54274275 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54274275] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542743/54274275_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hi. I'm curious whether someone can give me a ballpark as to what this dragon might be worth?

ID# 54274275

54274275_350.png
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris oh hey, that's cool that her repeating set has a 5 on either side :D repeating sets are generally the most common and least expensive of special ids, but given she's a g1 with STUNNING colors, she'd certainly have much more value there than from her id! (but having the id is certainly a bonus B))

colors wise, i could easily see her being 800-1000g!
@Kymris oh hey, that's cool that her repeating set has a 5 on either side :D repeating sets are generally the most common and least expensive of special ids, but given she's a g1 with STUNNING colors, she'd certainly have much more value there than from her id! (but having the id is certainly a bonus B))

colors wise, i could easily see her being 800-1000g!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi Awesome! Thanks for letting me know!
@Alphazi Awesome! Thanks for letting me know!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris you're welcome! :D
@Kymris you're welcome! :D
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Hi there! I found this lad, and was wondering if he qualified as a dragon with a special ID? He's not gen 1, but his ID is #40700000 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40700000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407001/40700000_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hi there! I found this lad, and was wondering if he qualified as a dragon with a special ID? He's not gen 1, but his ID is #40700000

40700000_350.png
7SOxEj9.gif
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 409 410