Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Special ID Hunters Association (SIDHA)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 409 410
Picked up this dragon planning on leveling and exalting, but noticed he might qualify for repeating sets. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12040120] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120402/12040120_350.png[/img] [/url] #12040120 Also XYY, if that helps at all. Would someone be interested in him for the id? If so, how much would be a reasonable price?
Picked up this dragon planning on leveling and exalting, but noticed he might qualify for repeating sets.

12040120_350.png

Also XYY, if that helps at all. Would someone be interested in him for the id? If so, how much would be a reasonable price?
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
So, I hatched this Palindrome dragon yesterday. I had no idea this was something people collected until recently. I already have people interested in her and I have [i]no [/i]idea how one would price such a thing. Any info would be great! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52444425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524445/52444425_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]ID: #52444425[/b]
So, I hatched this Palindrome dragon yesterday. I had no idea this was something people collected until recently. I already have people interested in her and I have no idea how one would price such a thing. Any info would be great!

52444425_350.png

ID: #52444425
Hello, I accidentally bought a dragon that is an almost perfect palindrome should I ping the people who could be intrested in having him? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52200226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522003/52200226_350.png[/img] [/url] #52200226!
Hello, I accidentally bought a dragon that is an almost perfect palindrome
should I ping the people who could be intrested in having him?

52200226_350.png

#52200226!
tumblr_pt1xf3Pjx71ypi5ljo1_500.png

b7fepcb.png uisysIG.pngm33-book.pngB1_R2.png

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

7zcCDc4.pngk3qbli.jpg 1zoaqgj.png 2gwdfu8.png1MvLq.gif
hello everyone! i recently hatched this boy, not knowing his id is 1 off from being a palindrome: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52466424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524665/52466424_350.png[/img] [/url] id #5[b]246642[/b]4 i was wondering if he's worth anything, or if anyone is interested in him? i don't really want him anyways
hello everyone! i recently hatched this boy, not knowing his id is 1 off from being a palindrome:

52466424_350.png

id #52466424
i was wondering if he's worth anything, or if anyone is interested in him? i don't really want him anyways
whoops this sat for a bit, sorry y'all!

@Llezarii all of them count as Repeating Sets, with the Ridgie boy also being a partial Palindrome! Reave would probably be the most valuable given that his ID is only two numbers and they're spread pretty evenly, plus he has some very workable colors. maybe 50-100G to the right person. Maya unfortunately would be less, although by how much i'm not too sure; even if the only difference is the 3, Repeating Sets are the most common ID type and people can afford to be picky. 50G would probably be on the higher end for her. as for the Ridgeback, partial Palindromes aren't nearly as desirable as full ones and his colors+genes are,,, something,,, so i think you'd be lucky to get over fodder price for him.

@bellzan someone might be, given his age and being XXY, but since he has kids, that kind of negates his positives. Repeating Sets are very common, so i think you'd be lucky to get more than maybe 15-20kT for him at best.

@nightwithmope ooh, nice kiddo! full Palindromes like yours are pretty popular, particularly when there's additional repeats like those 4s in the middle. her colors are kind of bad, but the ID's nice... i'd say maybe 100-200G or so depending on the buyer! (some folks are willing to pay quite a bit, others not so much. might take finding the right person!)

@theflamebreath unfortunately partial Palindromes aren't nearly as desirable as full ones, but that said, he also qualifies as a Repeating Set! you can try to ping for a flatsale, and you might get someone interested since he's a triple with matching eyes, but i don't expect he'd go for too much; maybe 20-50kT on the higher end.

@parasites same as the response right above, near misses aren't as valuable and unfortunately yours doesn't have the additional repeat or colors going for him. :/ this kiddo i think would be fodder, i'm afraid!

@Syntribus she might be, to the right buyer! that's a fairly nice Solid String. while i don't think you'll be getting hundreds of gems for her, i do think you could flip her for more than fodder price! maybe somewhere in the 30-50kT range in general, i'd say.
whoops this sat for a bit, sorry y'all!

@Llezarii all of them count as Repeating Sets, with the Ridgie boy also being a partial Palindrome! Reave would probably be the most valuable given that his ID is only two numbers and they're spread pretty evenly, plus he has some very workable colors. maybe 50-100G to the right person. Maya unfortunately would be less, although by how much i'm not too sure; even if the only difference is the 3, Repeating Sets are the most common ID type and people can afford to be picky. 50G would probably be on the higher end for her. as for the Ridgeback, partial Palindromes aren't nearly as desirable as full ones and his colors+genes are,,, something,,, so i think you'd be lucky to get over fodder price for him.

@bellzan someone might be, given his age and being XXY, but since he has kids, that kind of negates his positives. Repeating Sets are very common, so i think you'd be lucky to get more than maybe 15-20kT for him at best.

@nightwithmope ooh, nice kiddo! full Palindromes like yours are pretty popular, particularly when there's additional repeats like those 4s in the middle. her colors are kind of bad, but the ID's nice... i'd say maybe 100-200G or so depending on the buyer! (some folks are willing to pay quite a bit, others not so much. might take finding the right person!)

@theflamebreath unfortunately partial Palindromes aren't nearly as desirable as full ones, but that said, he also qualifies as a Repeating Set! you can try to ping for a flatsale, and you might get someone interested since he's a triple with matching eyes, but i don't expect he'd go for too much; maybe 20-50kT on the higher end.

@parasites same as the response right above, near misses aren't as valuable and unfortunately yours doesn't have the additional repeat or colors going for him. :/ this kiddo i think would be fodder, i'm afraid!

@Syntribus she might be, to the right buyer! that's a fairly nice Solid String. while i don't think you'll be getting hundreds of gems for her, i do think you could flip her for more than fodder price! maybe somewhere in the 30-50kT range in general, i'd say.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
ah, alright. i wanted to make sure before i exalted/sold him, as i'm not a fan of him. thank you anyways!
@After
ah, alright. i wanted to make sure before i exalted/sold him, as i'm not a fan of him. thank you anyways!
Hey, so I just picked up this unbred g1 7-digit earth girl here for 500g: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5200250] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52003/5200250_350.png[/img] [/url] And I just noticed that she has a cool ID actually? It's #5200250, and 6 out of 7 of her numbers looks like a palindrome! (520025) any ideas what she may be worth?
Hey, so I just picked up this unbred g1 7-digit earth girl here for 500g:

5200250_350.png

And I just noticed that she has a cool ID actually? It's #5200250, and 6 out of 7 of her numbers looks like a palindrome! (520025) any ideas what she may be worth?
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@ShinyHunter47 dRAT you beat me to her fmlskdfjsdj

unfortunately we have very little data for not only G1s but 7-digits in general, not to mention dragons that are both, and she's a pretty good one. she was listed at 1kG earlier (though not for too long), so it's unclear if she would have sold for that much with a bit more time, but i do think that's probably closer to her potential value. and for what it's worth i was considering buying her at that price, too, sooooo |D

that said, this also seems like the kind of case where it has the potential to jump up a fair bit more than i expect; i wouldn't be terribly surprised to see someone throw up to 2kG at this girl, maybe more, although i don't know how likely that is. best way to find out would be to ping the relevant lists and set up an auction.
@ShinyHunter47 dRAT you beat me to her fmlskdfjsdj

unfortunately we have very little data for not only G1s but 7-digits in general, not to mention dragons that are both, and she's a pretty good one. she was listed at 1kG earlier (though not for too long), so it's unclear if she would have sold for that much with a bit more time, but i do think that's probably closer to her potential value. and for what it's worth i was considering buying her at that price, too, sooooo |D

that said, this also seems like the kind of case where it has the potential to jump up a fair bit more than i expect; i wouldn't be terribly surprised to see someone throw up to 2kG at this girl, maybe more, although i don't know how likely that is. best way to find out would be to ping the relevant lists and set up an auction.
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After mwahaha

Thanks for the info! I actually seen her listed yesterday as well (briefly) then seen her again today, but her price was cut in half, so I was like "you know what? why not." And so another impulse buy has happen today xD

Tbh though, I'm thinking about just re-selling/auctioning her actually because I only really go after the ice element oldies, ice gen 1s with good icy colors, or ice primal g1s. :D Every once in a great while I'll buy other elements though.

I've got an addiction to ice dergs if you couldn't already tell xD rip

If I do go the auction route with her, do ya think a SB of what I payed (500g) would be a good number to start her at?
@After mwahaha

Thanks for the info! I actually seen her listed yesterday as well (briefly) then seen her again today, but her price was cut in half, so I was like "you know what? why not." And so another impulse buy has happen today xD

Tbh though, I'm thinking about just re-selling/auctioning her actually because I only really go after the ice element oldies, ice gen 1s with good icy colors, or ice primal g1s. :D Every once in a great while I'll buy other elements though.

I've got an addiction to ice dergs if you couldn't already tell xD rip

If I do go the auction route with her, do ya think a SB of what I payed (500g) would be a good number to start her at?
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@ShinyHunter47 i think that's a fair SB, yep! best of luck if you decide to sell! c:
@ShinyHunter47 i think that's a fair SB, yep! best of luck if you decide to sell! c:
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 409 410