Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Halloween Mass Egg Hatch [Lore?]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Holi Are you going to be hatching any nocturne eggs? If you are, please add me to the ping list.
@Holi Are you going to be hatching any nocturne eggs? If you are, please add me to the ping list.
Y02PS6v.png
Ooh I love mass hatches. I’ll make sure to buy some. Can you ping me?
Ooh I love mass hatches. I’ll make sure to buy some. Can you ping me?
Can you ping me too, even though I probably won't be on FR on Halloween?
Can you ping me too, even though I probably won't be on FR on Halloween?
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Nzoth, @SpicyTunaRoll, @Mizlakie, @AloneTogether, @EgoLobster, @Sandollar, @darkfall,@deadbattery, @MercurialWings, @Cryostasis, @Ixia, @SeptarianFlare, @Viktoor, @buythestars, @Kikatzu, @Flowerpots, @Rulanir, @Tsuni, @Chocoli, @Sirspiderider, @squidspeaker, @ghoulcats, @Ofdagon, @Draconequis, @Xirei, @ZeroAerie, @Bioloyg, @MeraHunt, @Kyoya, @Ribbonz, @Sabariel, @LynterriaHatake, @BlackandTan, @Twizz, @Tuatara, @Iralla, @Terrawah, @TieflingCleric, @Isegard, @Idlewidly, @softbun, @sterlingkat, @heart, @Cakeless, @Reliquiaen, @Yftm, @Drominus, @Trippfaerie, @Pandonkey, @Arrakis, @Alaia, @Alize, @krazkitkat, @birdsofwax

I’m so sorry for not updating this- but due to RL occurrences, I will likely be out of state on Halloween, and unable to hatch eggs. I’m really sorry about this, but it seems unlikely that I’ll be able to get on FR- and as such, I don’t think this will end up happening ;^;

With that being said- I may end up doing something during the winter holidays, depending on how it turns out. I’m personally quite disappointed, as I specifically wanted to hatch these eggs on Halloween, and I understand that it might be disappointing to you all as well. I’m so sorry! For the time being, this will be canceled/postponed (unsure atm) :(
@Nzoth, @SpicyTunaRoll, @Mizlakie, @AloneTogether, @EgoLobster, @Sandollar, @darkfall,@deadbattery, @MercurialWings, @Cryostasis, @Ixia, @SeptarianFlare, @Viktoor, @buythestars, @Kikatzu, @Flowerpots, @Rulanir, @Tsuni, @Chocoli, @Sirspiderider, @squidspeaker, @ghoulcats, @Ofdagon, @Draconequis, @Xirei, @ZeroAerie, @Bioloyg, @MeraHunt, @Kyoya, @Ribbonz, @Sabariel, @LynterriaHatake, @BlackandTan, @Twizz, @Tuatara, @Iralla, @Terrawah, @TieflingCleric, @Isegard, @Idlewidly, @softbun, @sterlingkat, @heart, @Cakeless, @Reliquiaen, @Yftm, @Drominus, @Trippfaerie, @Pandonkey, @Arrakis, @Alaia, @Alize, @krazkitkat, @birdsofwax

I’m so sorry for not updating this- but due to RL occurrences, I will likely be out of state on Halloween, and unable to hatch eggs. I’m really sorry about this, but it seems unlikely that I’ll be able to get on FR- and as such, I don’t think this will end up happening ;^;

With that being said- I may end up doing something during the winter holidays, depending on how it turns out. I’m personally quite disappointed, as I specifically wanted to hatch these eggs on Halloween, and I understand that it might be disappointing to you all as well. I’m so sorry! For the time being, this will be canceled/postponed (unsure atm) :(
@Holi

Aww, sorry to hear that. It must be disappointing for you.

I am game for a ping whenever you end up hatching. I love mass hatches.

@Holi

Aww, sorry to hear that. It must be disappointing for you.

I am game for a ping whenever you end up hatching. I love mass hatches.

They/Them FR+2
@Holi
Aww no I'm sorry, it really sucks when something you've gotten excited about is no longer possible D:
I hope you're able to do something else that you find cool instead <3
@Holi
Aww no I'm sorry, it really sucks when something you've gotten excited about is no longer possible D:
I hope you're able to do something else that you find cool instead <3
Ddzlm.gif GWCTV.gif ZYbZZ.gif If you don't mind clicking, I'd be very appreciative :)
@Holi I'm sorry to hear that! I'd still be up for a mass hatch whenever you get the time. I hope you have a great Halloween anyway <3
@Holi I'm sorry to hear that! I'd still be up for a mass hatch whenever you get the time. I hope you have a great Halloween anyway <3
Heart.gif
@Holi

Sorry that this is happening!! At any rate I'd still love a ping whenever you have a mass hatch
@Holi

Sorry that this is happening!! At any rate I'd still love a ping whenever you have a mass hatch
@Holi

Aww, I'm sorry! That really sucks ): if you decide to hatch them on another day, I would still love a ping.
@Holi

Aww, I'm sorry! That really sucks ): if you decide to hatch them on another day, I would still love a ping.
vj20zMo.jpg
@Holi

Aww, sorry to hear that. :/ I'll also request a ping if/when you hatch the eggs! Hopefully things will work out for you, and you'll still have a happy Halloween!
@Holi

Aww, sorry to hear that. :/ I'll also request a ping if/when you hatch the eggs! Hopefully things will work out for you, and you'll still have a happy Halloween!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10