Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [OLD] Compilation of RRR Dragons
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
you did tho! you said she got lored o: that's what made me go n read it~
you did tho! you said she got lored o: that's what made me go n read it~
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@KairinRose Wut. *blinks blearily at screen* hmm. I have no explanation.
@KairinRose Wut. *blinks blearily at screen* hmm. I have no explanation.
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
patpatpatpat. today i asked someone how their weekend was, so dw LOL
patpatpatpat. today i asked someone how their weekend was, so dw LOL
((Kai || they/them))
LOL! I can relate, sometimes I tell people to have a good weekend in the middle of the week. Ah living. So hard.
LOL! I can relate, sometimes I tell people to have a good weekend in the middle of the week. Ah living. So hard.
@
@
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Nostalgic @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash @Charjabug @okn

Updates
  • Our new yellow/yellow fae has been named Desmond
  • The XXX Tarnish has been named Fell, gotten some scroll changes thrown at him, and is on a scattersight quest to get faceted eyes
  • The Umber WC has been auctioned for 10000G (!!!) and as been named Fortune (appropriately). Fortune may get some gene changes in the future.
  • Sha and Aeolus' scatter journeys continue!
  • New RRR boi is up!
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Nostalgic @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash @Charjabug @okn

Updates
  • Our new yellow/yellow fae has been named Desmond
  • The XXX Tarnish has been named Fell, gotten some scroll changes thrown at him, and is on a scattersight quest to get faceted eyes
  • The Umber WC has been auctioned for 10000G (!!!) and as been named Fortune (appropriately). Fortune may get some gene changes in the future.
  • Sha and Aeolus' scatter journeys continue!
  • New RRR boi is up!
@
@
[color=#ab82c9]Desmond is a GOOD BOY I love the name Fell, it kinda reminds me of my derg I named Torn, it's cool idk. They've made a lot of progress on their genes wowowowo, and I can't believe they scattered over multi-gaze T-T [b]I believe you missed Gidget getting Constellation and Capsule![/b] -uglysobs- i rly hope they don't regene Fortune I wanted her just how she is ;~; her colors are literally a new dream dragon of mine (specifically a female dragon w umber poison/algae toxin) ;o; I love how unique and matchy this week's derg is! [emoji=heart]
Desmond is a GOOD BOY
I love the name Fell, it kinda reminds me of my derg I named Torn, it's cool idk. They've made a lot of progress on their genes wowowowo, and I can't believe they scattered over multi-gaze T-T
I believe you missed Gidget getting Constellation and Capsule!
-uglysobs- i rly hope they don't regene Fortune I wanted her just how she is ;~; her colors are literally a new dream dragon of mine (specifically a female dragon w umber poison/algae toxin) ;o;
I love how unique and matchy this week's derg is!
((Kai || they/them))
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Nostalgic @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash @Charjabug @okn My primary computer died [emoji=coatl sad] so I'm not able to do my fancier coding (showing the original RRR dragon, etc) so please bear with me for a little while! Update: [LIST] [*]The new coatl was named after its inspiration, gened up, and given apparel and an accent! If you'd like to congratulate his new owner, you can do so on[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2640034#post_2640034] this thread[/url] that they posted in dragon share [*]Fell has a fancy apparel plan in their bio. They also seemed to have been scattersighted back to unusual [*]As @/KairinRose pointed out last week (thank you!) Gidget got Constellation and Capsule [*]The PC male got a new name: Heliodoros! [*]Lost got vines added to their apparel ensemble [*]The Coatl male got a new name, Zivi, and also a secondary gene change to spinner [*]Sha and Aeolos' scatter journeys continue [*]Nothing official, but it looks like the antique female PC (from way back when, the third week of Roundsey) will eventually be up for sale/auction [*]Got a lovely tropical lionfish girl up at Roundsey [/LIST]

My primary computer died so I'm not able to do my fancier coding (showing the original RRR dragon, etc) so please bear with me for a little while!

Update:
  • The new coatl was named after its inspiration, gened up, and given apparel and an accent! If you'd like to congratulate his new owner, you can do so on this thread that they posted in dragon share
  • Fell has a fancy apparel plan in their bio. They also seemed to have been scattersighted back to unusual
  • As @/KairinRose pointed out last week (thank you!) Gidget got Constellation and Capsule
  • The PC male got a new name: Heliodoros!
  • Lost got vines added to their apparel ensemble
  • The Coatl male got a new name, Zivi, and also a secondary gene change to spinner
  • Sha and Aeolos' scatter journeys continue
  • Nothing official, but it looks like the antique female PC (from way back when, the third week of Roundsey) will eventually be up for sale/auction
  • Got a lovely tropical lionfish girl up at Roundsey
@
@
i congratulated xochicoatl's new owner, and i love what they did with him wowowoow
fell's outfit plan is awesome <3
heliodoros is a badazz name
lost is lookin spoopier than ever <3
OH WOW ZIVI IS A COATL NOW WHATATAT
ooh the antique girl's gonna be going somewhere sometime soon :0
i congratulated xochicoatl's new owner, and i love what they did with him wowowoow
fell's outfit plan is awesome <3
heliodoros is a badazz name
lost is lookin spoopier than ever <3
OH WOW ZIVI IS A COATL NOW WHATATAT
ooh the antique girl's gonna be going somewhere sometime soon :0
((Kai || they/them))
@KairinRose Oh my goodness! I thought Zivi looked strangely different, lol. If I was running a business I'd employ you as my fact checker, haha! You can have 30% of my profits :)
@KairinRose Oh my goodness! I thought Zivi looked strangely different, lol. If I was running a business I'd employ you as my fact checker, haha! You can have 30% of my profits :)
@
@
alsdfjaskldfjasdf I'm just Very Enthusiastic about the Roundsey dragons! c; I think it's super cool that staff designed them, and I like to think that if I got one I wouldn't change anything on them, because the designer of the dragon thought they were perf <3 (though all bets are off if there's a basic gene LDLFK)

edit: ok wow i loVE how the adopt in ur signature switches around, that's super super super cool
alsdfjaskldfjasdf I'm just Very Enthusiastic about the Roundsey dragons! c; I think it's super cool that staff designed them, and I like to think that if I got one I wouldn't change anything on them, because the designer of the dragon thought they were perf <3 (though all bets are off if there's a basic gene LDLFK)

edit: ok wow i loVE how the adopt in ur signature switches around, that's super super super cool
((Kai || they/them))
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21