Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [OLD] Compilation of RRR Dragons
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@3idolon

By the way, thank you for doing the weekly update! I was trying to keep an eye on them out of curiosity myself but kept getting sad about how many were sitting untouched. It's really nice to get such a cheery update on what got changed over the week! <3
@3idolon

By the way, thank you for doing the weekly update! I was trying to keep an eye on them out of curiosity myself but kept getting sad about how many were sitting untouched. It's really nice to get such a cheery update on what got changed over the week! <3
Alex/Kei | He/Him

i'm living with neurological issues, please bear with any struggles and confusion! i'm still getting adjusted! :]
@/AppleTrash Added!

@ryanhaywire Sure no problem! As soon as RRR came out I just knew I was going to want to keep an eye on all the dragons and see what became of them. There's something so satisfying at seeing one that's been unnamed for months finally get a name or apparel. I'm so glad you enjoy the updates!

@FallenAngel They're all staff-designed so I think most of the interest lies in that and their rarity as opposed to their actual genes. Being a RRR dragon makes them special regardless of what they look like. And as for what's popular to win, I think it changes drastically every week. I've been keeping a loose eye on the ticket sales and there's definitely some weeks that get way more interest than others. But since you don't have any control over what you win (if you do) and getting any prize is so astronomically unlikely I don't think anyone that buys a ticket is all that picky.
@/AppleTrash Added!

@ryanhaywire Sure no problem! As soon as RRR came out I just knew I was going to want to keep an eye on all the dragons and see what became of them. There's something so satisfying at seeing one that's been unnamed for months finally get a name or apparel. I'm so glad you enjoy the updates!

@FallenAngel They're all staff-designed so I think most of the interest lies in that and their rarity as opposed to their actual genes. Being a RRR dragon makes them special regardless of what they look like. And as for what's popular to win, I think it changes drastically every week. I've been keeping a loose eye on the ticket sales and there's definitely some weeks that get way more interest than others. But since you don't have any control over what you win (if you do) and getting any prize is so astronomically unlikely I don't think anyone that buys a ticket is all that picky.
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Nostalgic @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash

Hey guys it's Wednesday! No really!

Updates:
  • Umm????? Wildclaws galore over at Roundseys? I've staunchly been in the 10 tix a week category but not this week!
  • The new PC male has gotten a skincent and might get a custom in the future
  • Awan has been auctioned! She's gotten a breed and gene changes, also a Boolean familiar (!?!?!)
  • Sha and Aeolus' scatter journeys continue
  • Shark got a bit of lore, and has a crush <3
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Nostalgic @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash

Hey guys it's Wednesday! No really!

Updates:
  • Umm????? Wildclaws galore over at Roundseys? I've staunchly been in the 10 tix a week category but not this week!
  • The new PC male has gotten a skincent and might get a custom in the future
  • Awan has been auctioned! She's gotten a breed and gene changes, also a Boolean familiar (!?!?!)
  • Sha and Aeolus' scatter journeys continue
  • Shark got a bit of lore, and has a crush <3
@
@
Holy hecc, wildclaws <3
Holy hecc, wildclaws <3
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png
[color=#ab82c9]@3idolon ayyyy it's wednesday !!!! ALSO I'M SCREAMING BC OF HTE WILDCLAWS, I NEED THEM ALL SO BADLY, AND THE THIRD ONE IS RLY CLOSE TO A DREA MDRAGON OF MINE AND IM ACTUALLY DEAD I IMMEDIATELY BOUGHT 100 TICKETS HOW MANY DID YOU BUY? GOO DLUCK AAAAAAAAAAAA also maybe you should switch them into the order htey were in on the raffle (starcon is first prize so put him on top)? i'm glad to see the new pearlie in a good home! he looks awesome with that accent whoa 0: holy HECK awan got a makeover (why did htey remove her tert ??????? she's a triple why would you remove her tert,,) AND THE BOOLEAN TF SDFLKJ Shark has a crush on me-- wait no OH IT'S GAY AND MUTUAL YAY here is Kai: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34532158][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/345322/34532158.png[/img][/url]
@3idolon ayyyy it's wednesday !!!!
ALSO I'M SCREAMING BC OF HTE WILDCLAWS, I NEED THEM ALL SO BADLY, AND THE THIRD ONE IS RLY CLOSE TO A DREA MDRAGON OF MINE AND IM ACTUALLY DEAD I IMMEDIATELY BOUGHT 100 TICKETS HOW MANY DID YOU BUY? GOO DLUCK AAAAAAAAAAAA
also maybe you should switch them into the order htey were in on the raffle (starcon is first prize so put him on top)?

i'm glad to see the new pearlie in a good home! he looks awesome with that accent whoa 0:
holy HECK awan got a makeover (why did htey remove her tert ??????? she's a triple why would you remove her tert,,) AND THE BOOLEAN TF SDFLKJ
Shark has a crush on me-- wait no
OH IT'S GAY AND MUTUAL YAY
here is Kai:
34532158.png
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
could i be added to the pinglist? thanks in advance dude
could i be added to the pinglist? thanks in advance dude
7puflDG.png
Charjabug.gif
7puflDG.png im jamie
any pronouns
+0 fr time
@/Charjabug Sure thing!
@/Charjabug Sure thing!
@
@
@KairinRose I.... might be.... putting all of my fairground earnings into Roundsey every day... so... [size=1]150 a day[/size] [b]I am a well balanced individual. [/b] I thought about that with the first drawing with 3 dragons (I think it was the bogs?) but if the top dragon is 1, which one is 2? Do I go clockwise or read the ones below as a 'row' and so pick the one that's at 9 o'clock as 2? For the sake or consistency I decided to just start with the left-most dragon and go clockwise, as I did for the bogs and the... other ones where there were 3 dragon prizes. I'm not numbering the dragons so I don't think it matters too much at the end of the day *shrug*. I'm guessing they removed Awan's tert because they're not sure what they want there yet or they're saving up for the gene and figured the scales didn't look that good with Wasp and Bee. Personally I'm betting they're going to give her stained eventually, but maybe they just like the basic look! She does still look gorgeous! Ahhh, the fisher dragon Kai has a mutual crush on the boi named Shark [emoji=familiar heart] That's super adorable!!
@KairinRose I.... might be.... putting all of my fairground earnings into Roundsey every day... so... 150 a day I am a well balanced individual.

I thought about that with the first drawing with 3 dragons (I think it was the bogs?) but if the top dragon is 1, which one is 2? Do I go clockwise or read the ones below as a 'row' and so pick the one that's at 9 o'clock as 2? For the sake or consistency I decided to just start with the left-most dragon and go clockwise, as I did for the bogs and the... other ones where there were 3 dragon prizes. I'm not numbering the dragons so I don't think it matters too much at the end of the day *shrug*.

I'm guessing they removed Awan's tert because they're not sure what they want there yet or they're saving up for the gene and figured the scales didn't look that good with Wasp and Bee. Personally I'm betting they're going to give her stained eventually, but maybe they just like the basic look! She does still look gorgeous!

Ahhh, the fisher dragon Kai has a mutual crush on the boi named Shark That's super adorable!!
@
@
Ahhh, it's so good to see you keeping tabs on these guys in terms of lore, breed, gene, etc. It's so sweet c:

I subbed to this thread because I kept losing it in forum search, haha.
Ahhh, it's so good to see you keeping tabs on these guys in terms of lore, breed, gene, etc. It's so sweet c:

I subbed to this thread because I kept losing it in forum search, haha.
@3idolon actually the top one is first prize, left one is second prize, right one is 3rd prize, and bottom one is obviously the 4th prize. I'm p sure that's how it's been prize-value-wise on weeks where there weren't 3 dragon prizes.

Stained would look rly nice,,, tbh I'm just like T-T waste of a triple and also i'm that person who considers buying gene removal scrolls a waste of money if yo'ure planning on getting a new gene later, I'm like just throw a skin on em for now LKJFD but if they decide not to show a tert that is Valid though a bit sad

and, Kai and Shark are my new otp thanx fdjksfs
@3idolon actually the top one is first prize, left one is second prize, right one is 3rd prize, and bottom one is obviously the 4th prize. I'm p sure that's how it's been prize-value-wise on weeks where there weren't 3 dragon prizes.

Stained would look rly nice,,, tbh I'm just like T-T waste of a triple and also i'm that person who considers buying gene removal scrolls a waste of money if yo'ure planning on getting a new gene later, I'm like just throw a skin on em for now LKJFD but if they decide not to show a tert that is Valid though a bit sad

and, Kai and Shark are my new otp thanx fdjksfs
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21