Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [OLD] Compilation of RRR Dragons
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Nostalgic @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon

Updates
  • Our newest bogsneaky has been named Orifiel and has been all snazzed out with apparel
  • The XXX chocolate snapper's auction page has been moved here (old link is now broken)
  • Desmond has apparel! And hair!
  • Taliesin has a few bio notes
  • Fortune has reached lvl 25
  • Lost got a fancy new wind accent
  • Medeis has a new accent as well (thanks Kai!)
  • Sha got some lore added to his bio
  • There's a new mirror girl at Roundsey's! (I might have gone over my usual 10 tickets ....)
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Nostalgic @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon

Updates
  • Our newest bogsneaky has been named Orifiel and has been all snazzed out with apparel
  • The XXX chocolate snapper's auction page has been moved here (old link is now broken)
  • Desmond has apparel! And hair!
  • Taliesin has a few bio notes
  • Fortune has reached lvl 25
  • Lost got a fancy new wind accent
  • Medeis has a new accent as well (thanks Kai!)
  • Sha got some lore added to his bio
  • There's a new mirror girl at Roundsey's! (I might have gone over my usual 10 tickets ....)
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon can i please be added to the weekly pinglist? thank you!
@3idolon can i please be added to the weekly pinglist? thank you!

> pigeon
> they/them
Orifiel looks awesome! I love the apparel he's got now and his familiar even matches aaaaaaaa
Desmond u rock that kelpie mane yass boi
Taliesin is a demigod ooooh he sounds like a sweetheart qwq
Fortune is evolving lakjsfaoewf
ure welcome!!! Medeis is a beautiful boggie
Sha's story is rly cool I can't believe they actually spent enough scattersights on him to get him primal eyes omg, but it's so worth it, he looks stunning and he's going to look stunning according to his plan!
AND YEA THE LIGHTNING GORL UP THIS WEEK ISS SO SO PRETTY I LOVE HER AAAAAA
Orifiel looks awesome! I love the apparel he's got now and his familiar even matches aaaaaaaa
Desmond u rock that kelpie mane yass boi
Taliesin is a demigod ooooh he sounds like a sweetheart qwq
Fortune is evolving lakjsfaoewf
ure welcome!!! Medeis is a beautiful boggie
Sha's story is rly cool I can't believe they actually spent enough scattersights on him to get him primal eyes omg, but it's so worth it, he looks stunning and he's going to look stunning according to his plan!
AND YEA THE LIGHTNING GORL UP THIS WEEK ISS SO SO PRETTY I LOVE HER AAAAAA
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@/pigeonz Added!

@/KairinRose I know Sha is going to look sooo amazing when he's done!
@/pigeonz Added!

@/KairinRose I know Sha is going to look sooo amazing when he's done!
@
@
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Nostalgic @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz asdlkfskjdflkjsdlkf making up for lost time!!! Updates [LIST] [*]The Pumpkin trail guardian from last week is getting settled in his new home. [*]Our lovely lightning primal mirror has been breed changed into a lovely fae, and has a scry plan in her bio [*]Orifiel got a little bio blurb added and has been bred. [*]LOL! Our earth snapper has been won at auction and named GoodBoy (check out that skin!). He sold for 130kg! [*]The glowy unnamed tundra girl got a little collar [*]I think Desmond's outfit continues to evolve but it's sort of hard to tell [*]Gidget has been bred [*]Taliesin has been leveled (if I noted that before I forgot to add it to his notes) [*]Awan's tert has been changed to basic. I'm guessing it's a temporary change, but maybe not. [*]Pahvant got her primary changed to savanna and has a small apparel update [*]Snack got a teeny tiny apparel change, can you spot it? [*]Sha has become a records keeper of fire primals hatched by his owner [*]New purply-pink spiral girl up at Roundsey's [/LIST] Phew, a lot changes in two weeks [emoji=mirror tongue]
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Nostalgic @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz

asdlkfskjdflkjsdlkf making up for lost time!!!

Updates
  • The Pumpkin trail guardian from last week is getting settled in his new home.
  • Our lovely lightning primal mirror has been breed changed into a lovely fae, and has a scry plan in her bio
  • Orifiel got a little bio blurb added and has been bred.
  • LOL! Our earth snapper has been won at auction and named GoodBoy (check out that skin!). He sold for 130kg!
  • The glowy unnamed tundra girl got a little collar
  • I think Desmond's outfit continues to evolve but it's sort of hard to tell
  • Gidget has been bred
  • Taliesin has been leveled (if I noted that before I forgot to add it to his notes)
  • Awan's tert has been changed to basic. I'm guessing it's a temporary change, but maybe not.
  • Pahvant got her primary changed to savanna and has a small apparel update
  • Snack got a teeny tiny apparel change, can you spot it?
  • Sha has become a records keeper of fire primals hatched by his owner
  • New purply-pink spiral girl up at Roundsey's

Phew, a lot changes in two weeks
@
@
This thread is amazing! May I be added to the Pinglist please?
This thread is amazing! May I be added to the Pinglist please?
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
@/Darlnim Sure thing! Glad you enjoy it!
@/Darlnim Sure thing! Glad you enjoy it!
@
@
oh man that lightning primal fae is going to look so good w savannah damn
Orifiel's blurb is cute and his kids are pretty
GoodBoy is iconic oh my hod
i love that tundra so much ;_;
yeah i also feel like Desmond's outfit is evolving sdklfjsdf
oh no i rly want a hatchling of Gidget and Firefly ;; but they're probably so expensive...
Awan's had a basic tert for a long time and I was liek why would you do that it's a triple LOL
Pahvant is looking GOOD
is Snack's apparel change the tail feather???
i looooooooove that bright gal up this week <3 <3 <3 <3
oh man that lightning primal fae is going to look so good w savannah damn
Orifiel's blurb is cute and his kids are pretty
GoodBoy is iconic oh my hod
i love that tundra so much ;_;
yeah i also feel like Desmond's outfit is evolving sdklfjsdf
oh no i rly want a hatchling of Gidget and Firefly ;; but they're probably so expensive...
Awan's had a basic tert for a long time and I was liek why would you do that it's a triple LOL
Pahvant is looking GOOD
is Snack's apparel change the tail feather???
i looooooooove that bright gal up this week <3 <3 <3 <3
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@3idolon

I love how the RRR dragons go and by! May I be in the pinglist?
@3idolon

I love how the RRR dragons go and by! May I be in the pinglist?
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Nostalgic @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz @Darlnim @MettatonsLegs Sorry guys, busy busy busy [u]Updates[/u] [LIST] [*]The Lightning Primal Fae has been named Charis and has gotten some [i]amazing[/i] lore! [*]Orifiel has also gotten lore [*]Taliesin got a bio template added, let's keep an eye on it as it develops [*]Zinthos has new bebes [*]Pahvant finally got her primary changed to savanna, also a bit of apparel added [*]Raidna's owner has put some hatchlings up for sale [*]Aeolus' scatter journey continues again! [*]Arcadia also got some ... lore ... ? [*]And Cipher too! Everyone's getting lore! [*]Interesting copper boi over at Roundsey's [/LIST] (Kai, yep, you were right! Snack got some feathers [emoji=mirror tongue])
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Nostalgic @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz @Darlnim @MettatonsLegs

Sorry guys, busy busy busy

Updates
  • The Lightning Primal Fae has been named Charis and has gotten some amazing lore!
  • Orifiel has also gotten lore
  • Taliesin got a bio template added, let's keep an eye on it as it develops
  • Zinthos has new bebes
  • Pahvant finally got her primary changed to savanna, also a bit of apparel added
  • Raidna's owner has put some hatchlings up for sale
  • Aeolus' scatter journey continues again!
  • Arcadia also got some ... lore ... ?
  • And Cipher too! Everyone's getting lore!
  • Interesting copper boi over at Roundsey's

(Kai, yep, you were right! Snack got some feathers )
@
@
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21