Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [OLD] Compilation of RRR Dragons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@/Ecology It's a labor of love what can I say? Um no i'm just an unrepentant stalker wut

I'm so glad to have you along for the ride! XD

@KairinRose Ah, yeah prize value makes sense. I just never pay attention to the non-dragon prizes and calling one dragon more valuable than another could be subjective. I'll think about changing the order for the WCs and bogs at some point in the future. Maybe a rainy day task XD
@/Ecology It's a labor of love what can I say? Um no i'm just an unrepentant stalker wut

I'm so glad to have you along for the ride! XD

@KairinRose Ah, yeah prize value makes sense. I just never pay attention to the non-dragon prizes and calling one dragon more valuable than another could be subjective. I'll think about changing the order for the WCs and bogs at some point in the future. Maybe a rainy day task XD
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon it doesnt REALLY matter, it was just a suggestion. Organize it however you like~~~ but yeah take a look at the next few weeks maybe youll see the like, pattern?
@3idolon it doesnt REALLY matter, it was just a suggestion. Organize it however you like~~~ but yeah take a look at the next few weeks maybe youll see the like, pattern?
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Haha, I totally feel that.

I'm so glad I'm here for it c: especially excited for those new WCs.
Haha, I totally feel that.

I'm so glad I'm here for it c: especially excited for those new WCs.
@3idolon

Can I be on the pinglist?
@3idolon

Can I be on the pinglist?
cowfish.gif
@/okn added!
@/okn added!
@
@
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Nostalgic @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash @Charjabug @okn

Sorry y'all, didn't forget this week but I was on vacation. Got some nice lovelies to add!

Updates
  • The watermelon XXX girl has been sold, named, dressed, lored, and scattered to arcane rare! She is a memorial dragon <3 <3
  • Our WC boi has been named, gene changed and given a lovely skincent
  • The Sanguine PC has gotten some lovely apparel
  • Lost got infected with mushrooms XD
  • Sha and Aeolus' scatter journeys continue
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Nostalgic @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash @Charjabug @okn

Sorry y'all, didn't forget this week but I was on vacation. Got some nice lovelies to add!

Updates
  • The watermelon XXX girl has been sold, named, dressed, lored, and scattered to arcane rare! She is a memorial dragon <3 <3
  • Our WC boi has been named, gene changed and given a lovely skincent
  • The Sanguine PC has gotten some lovely apparel
  • Lost got infected with mushrooms XD
@
@
i love what was done with the watermelon girl wow! and the capsule looks super good on the starmap boyo. the mushrooms also fit perfectly with Lost's ghost ahh <3
i love what was done with the watermelon girl wow! and the capsule looks super good on the starmap boyo. the mushrooms also fit perfectly with Lost's ghost ahh <3
((Kai || they/them))

On time again! *pumps fist*

Updates
  • Our new triple tarnish has a gene plan! (Also a familiar that matches VERY well) Still waiting on a name though.
  • The umber/algae/sanddollar WC from last week is up for auction HERE
  • Raidna got scattersighted to unusual
  • Got a lovely new XXY over at Roundsey's!

On time again! *pumps fist*

Updates
  • Our new triple tarnish has a gene plan! (Also a familiar that matches VERY well) Still waiting on a name though.
  • The umber/algae/sanddollar WC from last week is up for auction HERE
  • Raidna got scattersighted to unusual
  • Got a lovely new XXY over at Roundsey's!
@
@
i love the fae this weeeeeeeeeeeeeek
also i do'nt think gidget's lore is new o: and raidna's eyes match so well now ahhh <3
i love the fae this weeeeeeeeeeeeeek
also i do'nt think gidget's lore is new o: and raidna's eyes match so well now ahhh <3
((Kai || they/them))
@KairinRose Yeah I couldn't remember so I took a guess [emoji=coatl tongue]. Don't know why I didn't remember to record the lore last week *face palm* I'm so glad to see the peacock gene get some love, it's one of my favorites!
@KairinRose Yeah I couldn't remember so I took a guess . Don't know why I didn't remember to record the lore last week *face palm*

I'm so glad to see the peacock gene get some love, it's one of my favorites!
@
@
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21