Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [OLD] Compilation of RRR Dragons
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21
@3idolon You have this week's dragon listed as a triple Orca, but she's actually Orca/Orca/Fire.
@3idolon You have this week's dragon listed as a triple Orca, but she's actually Orca/Orca/Fire.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
@Vocalist, thanks! And added!
@Vanshira Fixed! Nice catch
@Vocalist, thanks! And added!
@Vanshira Fixed! Nice catch
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
This is so neat seeing how people have shaped their Roundsey dergs! May I be added to the pinglist?
This is so neat seeing how people have shaped their Roundsey dergs! May I be added to the pinglist?
l9szmFh.jpg
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Nostalgic @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz @Darlnim @MettatonsLegs @Vocalist [u]Updates[/u] [LIST] [*]Oh wow, the orca/orca/fire girl was sold and has gotten the most appreciative new owner [emoji=heart size=1] She's got so many lovely gene plans, and [i]may[/i] become one of the new ancient breeds! [*]Caedes has some new little bebes! [*]I [i]think[/i] Xochicoatl got a bit of an apparel change, but I'm not sure.... [*]Desmond definitely got an apparel change! [*]Umbrafen has also gotten a bit of a change up [*]Something changed... for some dragon... after my last update, and I noticed and updated its changes at the time... and now I don't remember what it as. Sorry. [*]Roundsey = [emoji=coatl love size=1][emoji=coatl love size=1][emoji=coatl love size=1] [*]I've finished updating the thumbnails of the original dragon's genes and making them interactive. Feel free to show us how [b]you[/b] would gene up a RRR dragon if you'd won! Mine is below [emoji=mirror love size=1] [/LIST] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47592135][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=22&winggene=9&wings=51&auth=c11d2692cfd1cbd7cc995b066e42d32e9438e15b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] She's my desert camo scry![/center]
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Nostalgic @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz @Darlnim @MettatonsLegs @Vocalist

Updates
  • Oh wow, the orca/orca/fire girl was sold and has gotten the most appreciative new owner She's got so many lovely gene plans, and may become one of the new ancient breeds!
  • Caedes has some new little bebes!
  • I think Xochicoatl got a bit of an apparel change, but I'm not sure....
  • Desmond definitely got an apparel change!
  • Umbrafen has also gotten a bit of a change up
  • Something changed... for some dragon... after my last update, and I noticed and updated its changes at the time... and now I don't remember what it as. Sorry.
  • Roundsey =
  • I've finished updating the thumbnails of the original dragon's genes and making them interactive. Feel free to show us how you would gene up a RRR dragon if you'd won! Mine is below
dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=22&winggene=9&wings=51&auth=c11d2692cfd1cbd7cc995b066e42d32e9438e15b&dummyext=prev.png
She's my desert camo scry!
@
@
ooh that desert camo scry is [emoji=familiar heart size=1] that was also my fav roundsey dragon. threw a lot of coins into roundseys pot that time lol. also, this weeks roundsey omg!!!! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
ooh that desert camo scry is that was also my fav roundsey dragon. threw a lot of coins into roundseys pot that time lol.

also, this weeks roundsey omg!!!!
JD4sPWX.gif
The autumn looking coatl though... [emoji=coatl love size=2] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=22&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=10&winggene=21&wings=158&auth=e44b9e5a737196af3d644bb328c88bf21fb8f3fb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=25&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=158&auth=be586b6c240fb4eecf7817bbca27727d399e56ba&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=24&winggene=22&wings=158&auth=fff0cb9e10bedc43a99dfb69c3a5369e39cf7418&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
The autumn looking coatl though...

dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=22&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=10&winggene=21&wings=158&auth=e44b9e5a737196af3d644bb328c88bf21fb8f3fb&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=25&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=158&auth=be586b6c240fb4eecf7817bbca27727d399e56ba&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=24&winggene=22&wings=158&auth=fff0cb9e10bedc43a99dfb69c3a5369e39cf7418&dummyext=prev.png
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Nostalgic @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz @Darlnim @MettatonsLegs @Vocalist Happy weekend folks! (Finally) [u]Updates[/u] [LIST] [*]The new mint coatl has been named Mateo and is looking quite lovely [*]The cyan coatl is now named Marshall [*]And finally the autumn-y coatl has been named Ammolite and has quite the apparel plan in the works [*]Whoa whoa whoa, Felicitas (who goes by Feli) has gotten a complete makeover and some lore! [*]Did Caedes apparel change again? You guys there's too many dragons now I can't keep track any more [emoji=mirror sad size=1] [*]I'm pretty sure Desmond has gotten another apparel change. That boi likes his clothes [emoji=heart size=1] [*]I've decided for my own sanity that I'm only going to report on changes for the current year's dragons. I'll still update previous years, and check for name changes in particular, but pretty soon all these dragons are going to be unending to report on. Older dragons tend not to change as much in any case. If you happen to check on an old dragon and notice any info is out of date, feel free to let me know! [*]Though I WILL mention that both Pahvant and Umbrafen have gotten apparel updates [*]I'll also let you know when Aeolus' scatter journey has reached its conclusion [*]Ditto if the XXX Antique pearlcatcher ever goes up for auction [*]We got a dragon over at Roundsey's showing off the new genes! [/LIST]
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Nostalgic @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz @Darlnim @MettatonsLegs @Vocalist

Happy weekend folks! (Finally)

Updates
  • The new mint coatl has been named Mateo and is looking quite lovely
  • The cyan coatl is now named Marshall
  • And finally the autumn-y coatl has been named Ammolite and has quite the apparel plan in the works
  • Whoa whoa whoa, Felicitas (who goes by Feli) has gotten a complete makeover and some lore!
  • Did Caedes apparel change again? You guys there's too many dragons now I can't keep track any more
  • I'm pretty sure Desmond has gotten another apparel change. That boi likes his clothes
  • I've decided for my own sanity that I'm only going to report on changes for the current year's dragons. I'll still update previous years, and check for name changes in particular, but pretty soon all these dragons are going to be unending to report on. Older dragons tend not to change as much in any case. If you happen to check on an old dragon and notice any info is out of date, feel free to let me know!
  • Though I WILL mention that both Pahvant and Umbrafen have gotten apparel updates
  • I'll also let you know when Aeolus' scatter journey has reached its conclusion
  • Ditto if the XXX Antique pearlcatcher ever goes up for auction
  • We got a dragon over at Roundsey's showing off the new genes!
@
@
so, i personally LOVE htese updates but I've been thinking about how some people might not like having their roundsey derg monitored. It might be a better idea to just list the dergs and have their original scries next to htem, but not like, take notes on them? just have like a gallery of al the roundsey dergs and how they're doing now? plus it's gonna get rly hard on you to keep track of all the changes anyway wjeoifalkjdsf
so, i personally LOVE htese updates but I've been thinking about how some people might not like having their roundsey derg monitored. It might be a better idea to just list the dergs and have their original scries next to htem, but not like, take notes on them? just have like a gallery of al the roundsey dergs and how they're doing now? plus it's gonna get rly hard on you to keep track of all the changes anyway wjeoifalkjdsf
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@3idolon
Thought I'd let you know I didn't buy Feli per se, though I did try lol. While I offered a lot more, and even cautioned them about being lowballed/scammed, Sheep settled on some art instead. I think that's more of a trade then a sale? I'm not terribly sure... xD

(Side note, I cannot wait until the new breeds! But she may end up staying a SD since I'm planning to make her a custom accent for her in the future. Plus I think I love her the way she is too much now to be able to change it. xD)
@3idolon
Thought I'd let you know I didn't buy Feli per se, though I did try lol. While I offered a lot more, and even cautioned them about being lowballed/scammed, Sheep settled on some art instead. I think that's more of a trade then a sale? I'm not terribly sure... xD

(Side note, I cannot wait until the new breeds! But she may end up staying a SD since I'm planning to make her a custom accent for her in the future. Plus I think I love her the way she is too much now to be able to change it. xD)
OOIa5x2.png
@KairinRose Thanks for your message! I thought about it, but ultimately decided I'm going to keep doing the updates, and if someone doesn't want me to update on their dragon they can tell me and I will happily comply with their wishes. Mostly I decided this because I've had a few other people message me saying they like that I cover their dragons and it makes them happy to know that there's a little fanbase out there for them. I figure respecting people's wishes all the way around is the best middle ground. Please let me know if you hear otherwise though!
@KairinRose Thanks for your message! I thought about it, but ultimately decided I'm going to keep doing the updates, and if someone doesn't want me to update on their dragon they can tell me and I will happily comply with their wishes. Mostly I decided this because I've had a few other people message me saying they like that I cover their dragons and it makes them happy to know that there's a little fanbase out there for them. I figure respecting people's wishes all the way around is the best middle ground. Please let me know if you hear otherwise though!
@
@
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21