Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Nameless's Scatter Quest Done At 315!!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24
@Alyxsandre
Well, there is one positive with this one.. It's NOT blue. XD
@Alyxsandre
Well, there is one positive with this one.. It's NOT blue. XD
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2478899/9#post_34158886]<<< ... [i]Back to #177[/i][/url] @Lunamore 100% TRUE And I'll give y'alls a ping r/n because it's the last one for tonight XD @Meilkor @CassieRose @Isegard @Ellapinky @SashaFiredrake @/Lunamore @NocturnistheDark #178 [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=8&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=87&tertgene=12&winggene=12&wings=7&auth=a58fc746175680f32f6438a07506eeee48e01c1d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Slate / Charcoal / Berry Don't even know what to think about this. TTvTT With that I bid you all a good night ahaha 200 SCATTERS OR BUST, NOT-BLUE. 200 SCATTERS OR [I]BUST[/I] //cries [right][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2478899/11#post_34165629][i]To scatters #179-185 ...[/i] >>>[/url][/right]
<<< ... Back to #177

@Lunamore
100% TRUE

And I'll give y'alls a ping r/n because it's the last one for tonight XD
@Meilkor @CassieRose @Isegard @Ellapinky @SashaFiredrake @/Lunamore @NocturnistheDark

dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=8&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=87&tertgene=12&winggene=12&wings=7&auth=a58fc746175680f32f6438a07506eeee48e01c1d&dummyext=prev.png
Slate / Charcoal / Berry

Don't even know what to think about this.

TTvTT
With that I bid you all a good night ahaha

200 SCATTERS OR BUST, NOT-BLUE.
200 SCATTERS OR BUST //cries

AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre

Wow. I mean. Wow. Slate / Charcoal / Berry isn't bad, honestly? But yeah. It's definitely not blue!
@Alyxsandre

Wow. I mean. Wow. Slate / Charcoal / Berry isn't bad, honestly? But yeah. It's definitely not blue!
Will Draw For Treasure
@Alyxsandre Ok, I know this scry is odd but I'm digging it a bit? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=8&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=87&tertgene=12&winggene=12&wings=7&auth=a58fc746175680f32f6438a07506eeee48e01c1d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] edit: With some of the bloody bandage set and maybe some armor and a weapon of sorts he'd be a bad as crap warrior.
@Alyxsandre
Ok, I know this scry is odd but I'm digging it a bit?
dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=8&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=87&tertgene=12&winggene=12&wings=7&auth=a58fc746175680f32f6438a07506eeee48e01c1d&dummyext=prev.png

edit: With some of the bloody bandage set and maybe some armor and a weapon of sorts he'd be a bad as crap warrior.
@Meilkor
It isn't! It does have a lot of potential
but that berry is just not doin' it for me XD
And slate's one of those weird brown-ranges I keep getting mixed up with whatever the grey-range one is XDDD

@Lunamore
That actually IS quite nice
BUT NOT TODAAAY

Not-blue finishes uh
red XD
... Guess they just really like their primary colors bahaha

So I bid you two a good night! I'll see you maybe tomorrow XDD
@Meilkor
It isn't! It does have a lot of potential
but that berry is just not doin' it for me XD
And slate's one of those weird brown-ranges I keep getting mixed up with whatever the grey-range one is XDDD

@Lunamore
That actually IS quite nice
BUT NOT TODAAAY

Not-blue finishes uh
red XD
... Guess they just really like their primary colors bahaha

So I bid you two a good night! I'll see you maybe tomorrow XDD
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre

Lead, I think? They are pretty close. What are you even looking for, exactly? :0

Night!
@Alyxsandre

Lead, I think? They are pretty close. What are you even looking for, exactly? :0

Night!
Will Draw For Treasure
@Alyxsandre
oops i made an outfit. my bad.
Not Found
@Alyxsandre
oops i made an outfit. my bad.
Not Found
@Alyxsandre Pinglist please!
@Alyxsandre Pinglist please!
XfOE65H.png ZTPHjAD.png
Lshkoju.png
CdBXQ2t.png
kCHWEjf.png
sNuSVZA.png
JvUa9ma.png
9C7f72c.png
@Lunamore

I love that outfit.... *_*
@Lunamore

I love that outfit.... *_*
Will Draw For Treasure
@Lunamore [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c381/f/2018/191/c/1/brownrangeboi_by_alyxsandre-dcgt9n6.png[/img] That is very interesting A psuedo-all-brown-range Alas... still not quite what I'd like for this kiddo TTvTT @Meilkor For the most part I'm looking for a wide range of things White Ranges - Maize, Cream, White, Ice, Antique, Orca, Platinum Black-ranges, mostly colors like Black, Eldritch, Obsidian, Midnight, Oilslick, Lead, Gloom, Flint Ironically, [i]some[/i] Blue ranges - Overcast, Abyss, Phthalo, Steel, Denim, Sapphire, Blue (lol), Cerulean to Aqua, Mint, Pistachio Green-Ranges - specifically Hunter, Algae, Swamp, Camo, maybe Forest, Jungle, Radioactive, Peacock, Mantis Yellow-Ranges - Grapefruit to Gold Oranges - Sunset, Cantaloupe, Peach Brown-ranges if it turns out to be a stunning combo (something like stone/stone/blood, stone/blood/teal, driftwood/white/white, etc) Red-Ranges from Crimson to Blood and Pink-Ranges - Rose, Pearl, Wine, Blush, Bubblegum So I have a LOT of I'd-Love-This colors but every time they pop up there's just [i]one[/i] color that is off or they're a primary when they'd look better secondary or tert x'D
@Lunamore
brownrangeboi_by_alyxsandre-dcgt9n6.png
That is very interesting
A psuedo-all-brown-range
Alas... still not quite what I'd like for this kiddo TTvTT

@Meilkor
For the most part I'm looking for a wide range of things
White Ranges - Maize, Cream, White, Ice, Antique, Orca, Platinum
Black-ranges, mostly colors like Black, Eldritch, Obsidian, Midnight, Oilslick, Lead, Gloom, Flint
Ironically, some Blue ranges - Overcast, Abyss, Phthalo, Steel, Denim, Sapphire, Blue (lol), Cerulean to Aqua, Mint, Pistachio
Green-Ranges - specifically Hunter, Algae, Swamp, Camo, maybe Forest, Jungle, Radioactive, Peacock, Mantis
Yellow-Ranges - Grapefruit to Gold
Oranges - Sunset, Cantaloupe, Peach
Brown-ranges if it turns out to be a stunning combo (something like stone/stone/blood, stone/blood/teal, driftwood/white/white, etc)
Red-Ranges from Crimson to Blood
and Pink-Ranges - Rose, Pearl, Wine, Blush, Bubblegum

So I have a LOT of I'd-Love-This colors but every time they pop up there's just one color that is off or they're a primary when they'd look better secondary or tert x'D
AScq6qj.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24