Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Sealterbloind's Scatter Journeys
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center]Okay, I decided to bring a wild card to the table and start scattering rare eyes for this little dude here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42312062] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423121/42312062_350.png[/img] [/url] He's going to be my cherry blossom themed tree dragon, and I felt like the rare eyes really made a difference, as they are much more pale than the other Arcane eye types: [img]https://static.wixstatic.com/media/f14322_b2625732d3ae41679a2bf740a5cabb75~mv2.png/v1/fill/w_351,h_354,al_c/f14322_b2625732d3ae41679a2bf740a5cabb75~mv2.png[/img] I've now scattered him a total of five times and so far got... [b]01.[/b] uncommon [b]02.[/b] unusual [b]03.[/b] unusual [b]04.[/b] uncommon [b]05.[/b] uncommon Going to continue the scatter after the rollover, but now I need to get some breakfast so that I can get this day started! Girl needs her morning coffee.~ [rule] [b]EDIT:[/b] I didn't want to ping you peeps a second time, so since neither of you haven't responded yet, I'll just simply add the results of my scatters here: [b]06.[/b] uncommon [b]07.[/b] uncommon [size=4][color=pink][b]08. rare !![/b][/color][/size] Okay, this was MUCH easier than Frisk's faceted eyes :'D @Helsing @Kairo
Okay, I decided to bring a wild card to the table and start scattering rare eyes for this little dude here:

42312062_350.png

He's going to be my cherry blossom themed tree dragon, and I felt like the rare eyes really made a difference, as they are much more pale than the other Arcane eye types:

f14322_b2625732d3ae41679a2bf740a5cabb75~mv2.png

I've now scattered him a total of five times and so far got...

01. uncommon
02. unusual
03. unusual
04. uncommon
05. uncommon

Going to continue the scatter after the rollover, but now I need to get some breakfast so that I can get this day started! Girl needs her morning coffee.~

EDIT: I didn't want to ping you peeps a second time, so since neither of you haven't responded yet, I'll just simply add the results of my scatters here:

06. uncommon
07. uncommon

08. rare !!

Okay, this was MUCH easier than Frisk's faceted eyes :'D

@Helsing @Kairo
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind yeey I'm so glad he got the rare eyes fairly quick! Congrats, he is going to be sooo pretty :D
@Sealterbloind yeey I'm so glad he got the rare eyes fairly quick! Congrats, he is going to be sooo pretty :D
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing

Thanks! ^^ I used to hate Arcane eyes, but now that their rare version makes them to be a much more pale pink than they normally are, I LOVE THEM <3___<3
@Helsing

Thanks! ^^ I used to hate Arcane eyes, but now that their rare version makes them to be a much more pale pink than they normally are, I LOVE THEM <3___<3
@Sealterbloind Yes it's just the perfect shade of pink now with his other colors and that accent! (also I thought you named him peperoni)
@Sealterbloind Yes it's just the perfect shade of pink now with his other colors and that accent! (also I thought you named him peperoni)
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing

Omg, I died to that X'''DDDD "Paroni" is Finnish and means "baron" :')
@Helsing

Omg, I died to that X'''DDDD "Paroni" is Finnish and means "baron" :')
@Sealterbloind oh that's pretty cool! but I will call him Peperoni from now on sooo.. :'DD
@Sealterbloind oh that's pretty cool! but I will call him Peperoni from now on sooo.. :'DD
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing

Oh gosh XD
@Helsing

Oh gosh XD
[center]Yet another out of the blue eye scatter, but decided to go for it anyway :'3 Meet Valentine, my gorgeous hatch from my first NOTN: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38399149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383992/38399149_350.png[/img] [/url] I was thinking of pampering him finally and decided that I'd be changing him into a wildclaw, since that was my original plan for him but his unfitting Plague eyes kinda made me change my mind and I made him into a ridgeback instead where his eyes wouldn't show as much. However: Now that the eye types have been introduced, I wanted to give him those rare Plague eyes that would change the tint of those eyes and make them actually look gorgeous as a wildclaw too! [img]https://static.wixstatic.com/media/f14322_9a33a8bff821405da3bc69bc78af90cc~mv2.png/v1/fill/w_351,h_356,al_c/f14322_9a33a8bff821405da3bc69bc78af90cc~mv2.png[/img] Okay, let's do this... [b]01.[/b] uncommon ... [size=4][b]02. rare !![/b][/size] YESS, thank you RNG, please bless me in my future scatters like this too <3 @Helsing @Kairo
Yet another out of the blue eye scatter, but decided to go for it anyway :'3

Meet Valentine, my gorgeous hatch from my first NOTN:

38399149_350.png

I was thinking of pampering him finally and decided that I'd be changing him into a wildclaw, since that was my original plan for him but his unfitting Plague eyes kinda made me change my mind and I made him into a ridgeback instead where his eyes wouldn't show as much. However: Now that the eye types have been introduced, I wanted to give him those rare Plague eyes that would change the tint of those eyes and make them actually look gorgeous as a wildclaw too!

f14322_9a33a8bff821405da3bc69bc78af90cc~mv2.png

Okay, let's do this...

01. uncommon

02. rare !!

YESS, thank you RNG, please bless me in my future scatters like this too <3

@Helsing @Kairo
@Sealterbloind

Add me to the all scatters pinglist, please!
@Sealterbloind

Add me to the all scatters pinglist, please!
PQznZys.png
@Sealterbloind The eyes looks SO much better on him, he is going to be a beautiful Wildclaw! And then I don't have to buy him a scroll when I one day buy him for you hehehe :')
@Sealterbloind The eyes looks SO much better on him, he is going to be a beautiful Wildclaw! And then I don't have to buy him a scroll when I one day buy him for you hehehe :')
CXuWKHk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19