TOPIC | Sealterbloind's Scatter Journeys
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Sealterbloind Morrigan why are you so horrible

some of these are quite pretty but sucks that it's just not what you want :v
@Sealterbloind Morrigan why are you so horrible

some of these are quite pretty but sucks that it's just not what you want :v
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing

I'm seriously super p*ssed that she haven't got any color combos that have made me even want to stop to consider DDX *cries in the corner* Today's scatters were just a waste of gems ;___________;
@Helsing

I'm seriously super p*ssed that she haven't got any color combos that have made me even want to stop to consider DDX *cries in the corner* Today's scatters were just a waste of gems ;___________;
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind Let's just hope she will turn into something pretty soon. I'm sorry for your loss of gems, rip money :') [img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/yIxNOXEMpqkqA/200.webp?cid=3640f6095c1bbb996c72614e6772569a.gif[/img]
@Sealterbloind Let's just hope she will turn into something pretty soon. I'm sorry for your loss of gems, rip money :')

200.webp?cid=3640f6095c1bbb996c72614e6772569a.gif
CXuWKHk.png
[center]Okay, please don't hit me for pinging you the third time today, but I just HAD to try one more time... I got seriously so upset today for not having a single color combo that would have made me go "ooh, wait, I need to scry this" that I just HAD to scatter her one more time .____. And you know what......... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=39&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=144&auth=b1938d46fb5a91de6a66441f7d35f1b7debcbbe1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]leaf | peridot | spring[/b] Umm... The color green apparently loves me... .___." All of these colors are pretty close to each other, so I guess that's a plus..? And to be honest, I really like these colors, like, so much so that if she had Wind eyes I'd ditch my current Wind rep and make her my new one. Help me. What do you peeps think of her? ,___, She's not anywhere near what I'd think my dragonsona would be, but all of her colors are super close to each other... .___. [size=2][b]Pings:[/b] @Helsing @Kairo @SariStar
Okay, please don't hit me for pinging you the third time today, but I just HAD to try one more time... I got seriously so upset today for not having a single color combo that would have made me go "ooh, wait, I need to scry this" that I just HAD to scatter her one more time .____.

And you know what.........

dragon?age=1&body=39&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=144&auth=b1938d46fb5a91de6a66441f7d35f1b7debcbbe1&dummyext=prev.png

leaf | peridot | spring
Umm... The color green apparently loves me... .___."

All of these colors are pretty close to each other, so I guess that's a plus..? And to be honest, I really like these colors, like, so much so that if she had Wind eyes I'd ditch my current Wind rep and make her my new one.

Help me. What do you peeps think of her? ,___, She's not anywhere near what I'd think my dragonsona would be, but all of her colors are super close to each other... .___.

Pings: @Helsing @Kairo @SariStar
@Sealterbloind well you know what I think about green so don't think my opinion is very useful xD It does work tho: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=39&bodygene=22&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=144&auth=7f62edc16de123aabafbe0a38f2220b4a21b8438&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Sealterbloind well you know what I think about green so don't think my opinion is very useful xD

It does work tho:

dragon?age=1&body=39&bodygene=22&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=144&auth=7f62edc16de123aabafbe0a38f2220b4a21b8438&dummyext=prev.png
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing

Haha, yeah I knew you'd say that :'D Green used to be my favorite color for a long time, so I don't really hate getting a combo like that :') It's just that I would have hoped a similar combo from BROWN RANGE :''DD

Love thatt scry btw <3
@Helsing

Haha, yeah I knew you'd say that :'D Green used to be my favorite color for a long time, so I don't really hate getting a combo like that :') It's just that I would have hoped a similar combo from BROWN RANGE :''DD

Love thatt scry btw <3
[center][size=5][b]A New Scatter Journey Is About To Begin![/b][/size] Hi peeps! It's been nearly half a year (already??) since I finished my last [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40900385]color scatter journey[/url], and I've been kinda craving for a new one. So after a long and hard thought, I've decided to scatter my first ever self-hatched G1, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36924068]Derwent[/url]: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=19&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=39&tertgene=5&winggene=10&wings=18&auth=ea2047c27df06636ebd85767692f083438f5eff8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b][size=4]Start:[/size] chocolate | royal | leaf[/b] I never really liked too much his colors and never even gave him any tertiary gene thanks to that eye burning leaf tert, and from the very beginning I was thinking if I should scatter him, but because I didn't really get that steady income in the game I decided to just create a matching outfit for him. He pretty much was just left chilling in my lair because he was my first G1, but I kinda want him to be something [i]more[/i], something that catches your eye and makes you think "hey that's a beautiful G1". So to the scatter journey she shall go! Let's hope we'll get something good! [b][size=4]Goal:[/size][/b] My goal is really simple: I just want satisfying colors. Something that looks good, nothing more, nothing less. I'd of course be happy if I happen to get a nice double, and would be even happier if I'd get a color combo that fits his Plague eyes! I will be starting this new scatter journey after rollover, so be ready for another ping! [size=2][b]Pings:[/b] @Helsing @Kairo @SariStar
A New Scatter Journey Is About To Begin!

Hi peeps! It's been nearly half a year (already??) since I finished my last color scatter journey, and I've been kinda craving for a new one. So after a long and hard thought, I've decided to scatter my first ever self-hatched G1, Derwent:

dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=19&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=39&tertgene=5&winggene=10&wings=18&auth=ea2047c27df06636ebd85767692f083438f5eff8&dummyext=prev.png

Start: chocolate | royal | leaf

I never really liked too much his colors and never even gave him any tertiary gene thanks to that eye burning leaf tert, and from the very beginning I was thinking if I should scatter him, but because I didn't really get that steady income in the game I decided to just create a matching outfit for him. He pretty much was just left chilling in my lair because he was my first G1, but I kinda want him to be something more, something that catches your eye and makes you think "hey that's a beautiful G1". So to the scatter journey she shall go! Let's hope we'll get something good!

Goal:
My goal is really simple: I just want satisfying colors. Something that looks good, nothing more, nothing less. I'd of course be happy if I happen to get a nice double, and would be even happier if I'd get a color combo that fits his Plague eyes!

I will be starting this new scatter journey after rollover, so be ready for another ping!

Pings: @Helsing @Kairo @SariStar
[center]... Aaaand let the journey BEGIN ! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=19&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=5&winggene=10&wings=75&auth=5a5523a7e51a00eb47be3adfc85079811a2021fa&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]oilslick | marigold | mantis[/b] Oooh, that oilslick + marigold is nice but mantis ruins it :< I'll be scattering him some more later today after I get my treasure swapped to gems! ... Or if someone sells me two scatterscrolls for treasure. [size=2]@Helsing @Kairo @SariStar
... Aaaand let the journey BEGIN !

dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=19&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=5&winggene=10&wings=75&auth=5a5523a7e51a00eb47be3adfc85079811a2021fa&dummyext=prev.png

oilslick | marigold | mantis
Oooh, that oilslick + marigold is nice but mantis ruins it :<

I'll be scattering him some more later today after I get my treasure swapped to gems! ... Or if someone sells me two scatterscrolls for treasure.

@Helsing @Kairo @SariStar
@Sealterbloind Mantis y u do dis. hope you get something you like soon!
@Sealterbloind Mantis y u do dis. hope you get something you like soon!
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing

Me toooo. I want to make him handsome!
@Helsing

Me toooo. I want to make him handsome!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19