Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Discussion: Lore Scrys
1 2 3
[quote name="StarfallQueen" date="2018-03-20 23:36:57" ] So much users are making dragons from their own. Not naming anyone, you can go look for yourself. [/quote] I think it's likely some people just haven't read the first post with the explanation and went by the title alone.
StarfallQueen wrote on 2018-03-20 23:36:57:
So much users are making dragons from their own. Not naming anyone, you can go look for yourself.

I think it's likely some people just haven't read the first post with the explanation and went by the title alone.
NRIoOfa.png
@ECDOCD I don't know where you come from, stranger, but I know that name. As soon as I set my eyes on him, I couldn't believe such a name would be attached to a beautiful dragon. It carries a lot of weight, it carries memories, it carries lost hopes. Israphel. [i]Israphel.[/i] Such a taunting and teasing name, it suits him in a way. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13067539] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130676/13067539_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll admit, I was confused at first as to why he looked the way he does, but now I understand. It's only strange to see this name attached to this adorable fae, a name that came from the shadow of the original Israphel.
@ECDOCD

I don't know where you come from, stranger, but I know that name. As soon as I set my eyes on him, I couldn't believe such a name would be attached to a beautiful dragon. It carries a lot of weight, it carries memories, it carries lost hopes.

Israphel.

Israphel.

Such a taunting and teasing name, it suits him in a way.

13067539_350.png

I'll admit, I was confused at first as to why he looked the way he does, but now I understand. It's only strange to see this name attached to this adorable fae, a name that came from the shadow of the original Israphel.
jt3E7a2.png ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tw8kgiY.png
hZipXGO.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
SampsonHenry_ParadoxBrother-FR_BG-Front.png
@CrazyRedFire Love this interpretation of Caryan Spinehearth [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=0&breed=4&element=2&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=20&winggene=12&wings=131&auth=e3d223ba093a62932a9590796141f09653847e54&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I may have to find one of these for my own. Needs a skin. [skin=6719] or [skin=2524] maybe.
@CrazyRedFire Love this interpretation of Caryan Spinehearth
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=0&breed=4&element=2&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=20&winggene=12&wings=131&auth=e3d223ba093a62932a9590796141f09653847e54&dummyext=prev.png
I may have to find one of these for my own. Needs a skin.
or maybe.
Y3kY2LN.png
[quote name="StarfallQueen" date="2018-03-20 23:36:57" ] So much users are making dragons from their own. Not naming anyone, you can go look for yourself. [/quote] @StarfallQueen, @Ophionyx, that's okay. If someone has a dragon in their lair that fits the theme, may as well. :) Theme Weeks are meant to be fun and casual.
StarfallQueen wrote on 2018-03-20 23:36:57:
So much users are making dragons from their own. Not naming anyone, you can go look for yourself.

@StarfallQueen, @Ophionyx, that's okay. If someone has a dragon in their lair that fits the theme, may as well. :) Theme Weeks are meant to be fun and casual.
@Aequorin I don't have any problem with it, seeing people's dragons is always fun ^^
I just thought this might be an explanation for what StarfallQueen said, namely some of the dragons posted not being connected to the new lore.
@Aequorin I don't have any problem with it, seeing people's dragons is always fun ^^
I just thought this might be an explanation for what StarfallQueen said, namely some of the dragons posted not being connected to the new lore.
NRIoOfa.png
@Shian

I was quite proud of that scry when I made it and I actually kinda want one too but I don’t even know how to start breeding for the color combo. I haven’t looked it up yet but I doubt sanguine/orca/radioactive is a very common combo (if it even exists).

That first fest skin would look killer though!
@Shian

I was quite proud of that scry when I made it and I actually kinda want one too but I don’t even know how to start breeding for the color combo. I haven’t looked it up yet but I doubt sanguine/orca/radioactive is a very common combo (if it even exists).

That first fest skin would look killer though!
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire
It's pretty easy, just look for dragons with old colors, so you need two Dragons that give you:
Crimson and Blood
Ice and Platinum
Leaf and Spring

Carefully do all combinations of that (Like Crim, Plat, Leaf for the female and Blood, Ice, Spring for the male)

And they have to be in active lairs so you can ask for a breeding or offer to buy the dragon. I found two dragons that would achieve this.... but they're both males :')

Now to painfully search through new color combos too...
@CrazyRedFire
It's pretty easy, just look for dragons with old colors, so you need two Dragons that give you:
Crimson and Blood
Ice and Platinum
Leaf and Spring

Carefully do all combinations of that (Like Crim, Plat, Leaf for the female and Blood, Ice, Spring for the male)

And they have to be in active lairs so you can ask for a breeding or offer to buy the dragon. I found two dragons that would achieve this.... but they're both males :')

Now to painfully search through new color combos too...
Y3kY2LN.png
@IronPen Thank you so much for the help, and for posting them!
@IronPen Thank you so much for the help, and for posting them!
dR1OCbi.png
I hope it's fine that I edited Dressing Room apparel onto the scries...if it isn't please tell me.
I hope it's fine that I edited Dressing Room apparel onto the scries...if it isn't please tell me.
Unsticky!
Unsticky!
1 2 3