Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Discussion: Lore Scrys
1 2 3
@Cay @Aequorin Im not Salty at all, Unless giving an Opinion Counts as Being Salty? Sorry If I Came Across Badly :S

I Do Think Maybe having a Poll or a Vote Would be a good Thing ^_^ Ive Mentioned it to a Few Friends Offsite About it and they Agree with it Really. I Dont Understand Stuff like when a Sweet and Treat Dragon With Eroded Skin Won and Suchlike.

Regardless, I Dont feel like im Losing out If I Dont post to them or Not. If People like them Thats Great <3 I Just Feel like Either Saying They are Completely Random OR If They Aint, Explaining Why they are Good, OR Having Some Random, Some Picked by other Users and Some Picked by Admins Would be a Cool Idea.
@Cay @Aequorin Im not Salty at all, Unless giving an Opinion Counts as Being Salty? Sorry If I Came Across Badly :S

I Do Think Maybe having a Poll or a Vote Would be a good Thing ^_^ Ive Mentioned it to a Few Friends Offsite About it and they Agree with it Really. I Dont Understand Stuff like when a Sweet and Treat Dragon With Eroded Skin Won and Suchlike.

Regardless, I Dont feel like im Losing out If I Dont post to them or Not. If People like them Thats Great <3 I Just Feel like Either Saying They are Completely Random OR If They Aint, Explaining Why they are Good, OR Having Some Random, Some Picked by other Users and Some Picked by Admins Would be a Cool Idea.
Ahah I finally gotten to making Garote now time to make Gleam and Beatrix!
Ahah I finally gotten to making Garote now time to make Gleam and Beatrix!
Again, Im Sorry If I Came Off Rude, I Didnt Mean to :S Its Not that they are Up to Par or Not, its Just I Dont Understand How Certain Ones Can Be Seen as a Specific Theme Week. Like as Said, How a Dragon With a Rock Festival Skin Won a Sweet and Treat Related Theme Week.

Here, Its Easier if I Delete my Messages, Cause It Seems like I Said it Really Badly :/ Im Sorry Again if this Caused any Problems or Upset anyone, It Wasnt the Intention, I Just Wanted to Try Suggest an Idea to Help, Cause If Im Honest I Didnt know That it was Entirely Random So And I Felt Like Ive Just Been Missing the Point About What Criterias Counted and Suchlike.
Again, Im Sorry If I Came Off Rude, I Didnt Mean to :S Its Not that they are Up to Par or Not, its Just I Dont Understand How Certain Ones Can Be Seen as a Specific Theme Week. Like as Said, How a Dragon With a Rock Festival Skin Won a Sweet and Treat Related Theme Week.

Here, Its Easier if I Delete my Messages, Cause It Seems like I Said it Really Badly :/ Im Sorry Again if this Caused any Problems or Upset anyone, It Wasnt the Intention, I Just Wanted to Try Suggest an Idea to Help, Cause If Im Honest I Didnt know That it was Entirely Random So And I Felt Like Ive Just Been Missing the Point About What Criterias Counted and Suchlike.
@Huntess, feedback is always welcome.

As a general FYI for everyone: Constructive feedback and opinions are welcome; however, it's important to take care to not express them in a way that either does or appears to target the players selected for anything on the site, such as spotlights or contests. They don't deserve that kind of attention or attack for participating and engaging with the community. When in doubt, treat and speak to others the way you would want to be treated.
@Huntess, feedback is always welcome.

As a general FYI for everyone: Constructive feedback and opinions are welcome; however, it's important to take care to not express them in a way that either does or appears to target the players selected for anything on the site, such as spotlights or contests. They don't deserve that kind of attention or attack for participating and engaging with the community. When in doubt, treat and speak to others the way you would want to be treated.
It was way too hard to pick only three draggies.
It was way too hard to pick only three draggies.
@Azzie Agreed! I wanted to also do Ebonhide, at least an outfit for him, Leifa, Splash, and a few others.
@Azzie Agreed! I wanted to also do Ebonhide, at least an outfit for him, Leifa, Splash, and a few others.
Ahhhh congrats to last week's spotlights! They all look so snazzy.

As for this week - that was fun to come up with some scries for Abysaell, Velya, and Ebonhide! There's so many dragons to choose from, and I was sort of tempted to (other than Abysaell) go for a couple other lesser noticed dragons... but then the idea of fancy ol' boy and little ol' archaeologist was too much to pass up <3
Ahhhh congrats to last week's spotlights! They all look so snazzy.

As for this week - that was fun to come up with some scries for Abysaell, Velya, and Ebonhide! There's so many dragons to choose from, and I was sort of tempted to (other than Abysaell) go for a couple other lesser noticed dragons... but then the idea of fancy ol' boy and little ol' archaeologist was too much to pass up <3
@idlewildy [quote name="idlewildly" date="2018-03-20 08:14:31" ] [center] [color=#5a8e88]And poor little Kamak who lost his sister! He kept her pearl. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7636/f/2018/079/d/8/kamak_by_idlewildly-dc6gb9t.png[/img] Aqua pinstripe / Seafoam trail / Mint scales Since he’s a hatchling, he can’t wear apparel. But when he can, he’ll wear a satchel to keep the pearl in.[/center] [/quote] Well, if he grows up as big as guardians generally do, considering their size difference from pearlcatchers, he could[i][/i] wear it as an earring..
@idlewildy
idlewildly wrote on 2018-03-20 08:14:31:

And poor little Kamak who lost his sister! He kept her pearl.

kamak_by_idlewildly-dc6gb9t.png

Aqua pinstripe / Seafoam trail / Mint scales

Since he’s a hatchling, he can’t wear apparel. But when he can, he’ll wear a satchel to keep the pearl in.

Well, if he grows up as big as guardians generally do, considering their size difference from pearlcatchers, he could wear it as an earring..
So much users are making dragons from their own. Not naming anyone, you can go look for yourself.
So much users are making dragons from their own. Not naming anyone, you can go look for yourself.
@PelonoresBeast One way to post scrys is to make them in the Workshop and then left click once you're satisfied. Click 'copy image address' and return to the thread you want to post in. Click the tree icon which is the link image and then paste into the box that appears. Click yes and you're go to go! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=6&winggene=5&wings=105&auth=74057770438dbc72c30a05c57c47490bd367bc7f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=2&breed=8&element=11&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=6&winggene=2&wings=77&auth=139b4a6257b93a89dff40d68ffc6f5e8e917418a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=3&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=6&winggene=11&wings=102&auth=f16e7dab0bb1621b60931e7f834a113c9d898680&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@PelonoresBeast
One way to post scrys is to make them in the Workshop and then left click once you're satisfied. Click 'copy image address' and return to the thread you want to post in. Click the tree icon which is the link image and then paste into the box that appears. Click yes and you're go to go!
dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=6&winggene=5&wings=105&auth=74057770438dbc72c30a05c57c47490bd367bc7f&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=2&breed=8&element=11&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=6&winggene=2&wings=77&auth=139b4a6257b93a89dff40d68ffc6f5e8e917418a&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=3&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=6&winggene=11&wings=102&auth=f16e7dab0bb1621b60931e7f834a113c9d898680&dummyext=prev.png
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 3