Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] The Hivemind
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 159 160
@CinnamonPeroxide

Focal Point
Once a low island, Focal Point now threatens to tower over even the Crystalspine Mountains. The earth here longs to join the sky, pulling upwards in cascading towers of rock and crystal. The vast energies at play affect the outer lands and make the skies a dangerous litter of resources sent in to feed the Observatory. The true threats, however, to those living here are the strange, alien creatures riding the meteors that rain upon the land...

That could be cool as to why is there such an alien thing here. Plus, we could say some migrated to the Wyrmwound !
@CinnamonPeroxide

Focal Point
Once a low island, Focal Point now threatens to tower over even the Crystalspine Mountains. The earth here longs to join the sky, pulling upwards in cascading towers of rock and crystal. The vast energies at play affect the outer lands and make the skies a dangerous litter of resources sent in to feed the Observatory. The true threats, however, to those living here are the strange, alien creatures riding the meteors that rain upon the land...

That could be cool as to why is there such an alien thing here. Plus, we could say some migrated to the Wyrmwound !
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Vela (they/them)
Feel free to ping me, however I do not accept
friend requests if I barely know you. Sorry !

.:. rarely active lately .:.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
Aye!! There are many possibilities. Perhaps the various gods came up with their own strain, or there just happened to nyoom from space or crawl out of the wyrmwound. Maybe they came from the focal point and the wyrmwound is used for something else? Ty for bringing that ot my attention. SO many possibilities! This is fun.
@Duveteux
Aye!! There are many possibilities. Perhaps the various gods came up with their own strain, or there just happened to nyoom from space or crawl out of the wyrmwound. Maybe they came from the focal point and the wyrmwound is used for something else? Ty for bringing that ot my attention. SO many possibilities! This is fun.
@Duveteux
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo2_250.png 1Wa1sIi.gif unknown.png
My drones wegged me *cri*
My drones wegged me *cri*
fT1J7Mm.png
Whenever I hear "the hive" I always think of Resident Evil, is that what this was inspired by?
Whenever I hear "the hive" I always think of Resident Evil, is that what this was inspired by?
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
@CinnamonPeroxide Glad to hear you're excited! @Nekowo OH NOES! THE SADDEST THING! In other news I am loving the accents this festival [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42772649] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427727/42772649_350.png[/img] [/url] Y E S
@CinnamonPeroxide Glad to hear you're excited!

@Nekowo OH NOES! THE SADDEST THING!

In other news I am loving the accents this festival

42772649_350.png

Y E S
I guess I have two! The first one I got before I even really knew what was happening, he’s a halfbreed- an offspring of one of @Pixelmech ‘s dragons I named him Garlan, which breaks up the Aesthetic of Pixel’s dragon’s offspring list (I’m sorry!!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42952888] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429529/42952888_350.png[/img] [/url] I guess his Lore is that because he’s only a halfbreed, and the child of a defective one at that, he has no connection to the Network, and ran away from home while still a hatchling, stumbling across a member of my lair whilst they were gathering food. Because he was only a hatchling at the time, and most likely starving and weary from traveling such a long way, he was brought back to the lair and placed in the care of Cett, a nursing mother, to help care for him. The second one I got was this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39670992] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396710/39670992_350.png[/img] [/url] I’d say she was probably sent out years later, looking for a lair to infiltrate to expand the hive, and found Genesis’ clan by accident.
I guess I have two!
The first one I got before I even really knew what was happening, he’s a halfbreed- an offspring of one of @Pixelmech ‘s dragons
I named him Garlan, which breaks up the Aesthetic of Pixel’s dragon’s offspring list (I’m sorry!!)

42952888_350.png

I guess his Lore is that because he’s only a halfbreed, and the child of a defective one at that, he has no connection to the Network, and ran away from home while still a hatchling, stumbling across a member of my lair whilst they were gathering food. Because he was only a hatchling at the time, and most likely starving and weary from traveling such a long way, he was brought back to the lair and placed in the care of Cett, a nursing mother, to help care for him.

The second one I got was this girl

39670992_350.png

I’d say she was probably sent out years later, looking for a lair to infiltrate to expand the hive, and found Genesis’ clan by accident.
@maikeehl Don't worry about breaking the naming aesthetic, I don't mind at all! I'm glad he's gone to a good home!

I'm loving the lore everyone is coming up with for these guys. I really need to flesh mine out a bit more!
@maikeehl Don't worry about breaking the naming aesthetic, I don't mind at all! I'm glad he's gone to a good home!

I'm loving the lore everyone is coming up with for these guys. I really need to flesh mine out a bit more!
[center]@Luthyx Hey! I really love this subspecies~ It has really neat lore! I bought a dragon that fits the parameters. [s]I plan on removing his tertiary because I don't really like it[/s] The tert is gone! It was Opal :P But I was hoping to get this guy registered! (I really only bought him for this subspecies :P) [s]He will have a name once I find something creative that also works lol[/s] I named him Alpha and I love it~ Still looking to get him registered though. Here's the boy I have~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43534588] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435346/43534588_350.png[/img] [/url] (I love him more now that his tert is gone)[/center]
@Luthyx Hey! I really love this subspecies~ It has really neat lore! I bought a dragon that fits the parameters. I plan on removing his tertiary because I don't really like it The tert is gone! It was Opal :P But I was hoping to get this guy registered! (I really only bought him for this subspecies :P) He will have a name once I find something creative that also works lol I named him Alpha and I love it~ Still looking to get him registered though. Here's the boy I have~

43534588_350.png

(I love him more now that his tert is gone)
coatl1_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5sze.pngxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
Alex | Pansexual | FR +0
xxxxxxxxplaguebringer2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t10.png
I love every single dragon on this thread. I'm so proud for Luthyx, bet they weren't expecting such a positive response to that specie !
On my side, I plan on only having the two dragons in my lair (Ikaros and DRONE) and maybe a breeding pair from this subspecie to avoid crowding, but feel free to hit me up if you wan't to RP with those two !
I love every single dragon on this thread. I'm so proud for Luthyx, bet they weren't expecting such a positive response to that specie !
On my side, I plan on only having the two dragons in my lair (Ikaros and DRONE) and maybe a breeding pair from this subspecie to avoid crowding, but feel free to hit me up if you wan't to RP with those two !
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Vela (they/them)
Feel free to ping me, however I do not accept
friend requests if I barely know you. Sorry !

.:. rarely active lately .:.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
@Luthyx I l've bought both the ridgeback males you where selling, and I would love to register them :) I love this lore!
@Luthyx I l've bought both the ridgeback males you where selling, and I would love to register them :) I love this lore!
180.png8.png181.png

Jade ~ She/Her ~ Server Time
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 159 160