Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [MOVED] Fossil Dragons -Earth subspecies
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 92 93
@Automedon

I'm so sorry, I was asleep and didn't see your ping. Somebody already bought him, but I can reserve another beige/biege boy for you if the pair produces one. Would that be okay?

@theflamebreath

Thank you! They're all just little perfect fossil babes.
@Automedon

I'm so sorry, I was asleep and didn't see your ping. Somebody already bought him, but I can reserve another beige/biege boy for you if the pair produces one. Would that be okay?

@theflamebreath

Thank you! They're all just little perfect fossil babes.
c54e359c-32d6-11e7-9e0e-bd52535d0e35.gif
@hubble No worries! You dont have to reserve one, I just enjoy the unique looking ones! I'll be happy to look at the next nest you have ^^
@hubble No worries! You dont have to reserve one, I just enjoy the unique looking ones! I'll be happy to look at the next nest you have ^^
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@WittleBawl @treeblood @kyrin18 @CuQuoise @Shadowfire1223 @kyrin18 @EPICdragon99 @Lawcaldwell @venipede @Eromanga @EclipseDragon @draconiform @Crownings @Magpiedaydreams @smeen @LemonFunk @Hellan @Serendipital @Perrydotto @gwaihir @theflamebreath @Tomata @Shougoney @mnkn10 @DogDogGoose @PlagueBound @Triblobyte @entelech @Nylo @Novalore @Kveldulfr @MakiMakappa @Shadoo @spacefaerie @Eleya @Kamirah @AngharadtheGreat @Augusteen @DenDen @Marrigan @Ruriska @casdeth @Skelestial [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39138087] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391381/39138087_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm sorta stepping away from running my hatchery and going back to focusing on my permadergs and lore, so I'm getting rid of some of my hatchery dragons. Is anyone interested in Helaria here? She's XXY, and on the AH for 20g at the moment (her mate Atlas already sold). I might get back to breeding Fossils at some point in the future, but I'd do it with a new pair, so for now I guess @Sealterbloind Terra Opulentia doesn't belong on the Fossil hatchery list anymore.
@WittleBawl @treeblood @kyrin18 @CuQuoise @Shadowfire1223 @kyrin18 @EPICdragon99 @Lawcaldwell @venipede @Eromanga @EclipseDragon @draconiform @Crownings @Magpiedaydreams @smeen @LemonFunk @Hellan @Serendipital @Perrydotto @gwaihir @theflamebreath @Tomata @Shougoney @mnkn10 @DogDogGoose @PlagueBound @Triblobyte @entelech @Nylo @Novalore @Kveldulfr @MakiMakappa @Shadoo @spacefaerie @Eleya @Kamirah @AngharadtheGreat @Augusteen @DenDen @Marrigan @Ruriska @casdeth @Skelestial

39138087_350.png

I'm sorta stepping away from running my hatchery and going back to focusing on my permadergs and lore, so I'm getting rid of some of my hatchery dragons. Is anyone interested in Helaria here? She's XXY, and on the AH for 20g at the moment (her mate Atlas already sold). I might get back to breeding Fossils at some point in the future, but I'd do it with a new pair, so for now I guess @Sealterbloind Terra Opulentia doesn't belong on the Fossil hatchery list anymore.
T5GEBka.png
@Recherche

Thank you for letting me know! I'll take you off the hatchery list but if you ever decide to come back to breed Fossil Dragons let me know! ^^
@Recherche

Thank you for letting me know! I'll take you off the hatchery list but if you ever decide to come back to breed Fossil Dragons let me know! ^^
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind Hey there! I have a quick question about selling a dragon.

If I wanted to sell a potential fossil dragon in this thread that met all the requirements except that it needs new primary and secondary genes, would I be allowed to post the dragon as-is with the note that it will need a gene change in order to register?

Or will I have to change the genes myself before posting on this thread. Since the genes are relatively inexpensive and easy to change I would think letting a buyer pick which ones would be a better option, but it's your thread so your rules apply.
@Sealterbloind Hey there! I have a quick question about selling a dragon.

If I wanted to sell a potential fossil dragon in this thread that met all the requirements except that it needs new primary and secondary genes, would I be allowed to post the dragon as-is with the note that it will need a gene change in order to register?

Or will I have to change the genes myself before posting on this thread. Since the genes are relatively inexpensive and easy to change I would think letting a buyer pick which ones would be a better option, but it's your thread so your rules apply.
3P334Mh.gifur1aRQ7.gifXT6s1Yv.gif5hHSdlu.gifNyJQIV5.gif
@TheBirdandtheBow

I'd personally prefer that the sales pinglists wouldn't be used if you have only near-miss Fossil Dragons, but if you have dragons or hatchlings that fit in the Fossil Dragons you can advertise the near-miss dragons in the same post with them :)
@TheBirdandtheBow

I'd personally prefer that the sales pinglists wouldn't be used if you have only near-miss Fossil Dragons, but if you have dragons or hatchlings that fit in the Fossil Dragons you can advertise the near-miss dragons in the same post with them :)
@Sealterbloind Okay, I'll work on either finding a buyer manually or finding a common-gene mate for him.
@Sealterbloind Okay, I'll work on either finding a buyer manually or finding a common-gene mate for him.
3P334Mh.gifur1aRQ7.gifXT6s1Yv.gif5hHSdlu.gifNyJQIV5.gif
@Sealterbloind Hi! Could I register this boy? :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46978165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469782/46978165_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sealterbloind
Hi! Could I register this boy? :D

46978165_350.png
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@FelinaeFatale

Sure! I'll add him right away! ^^
@FelinaeFatale

Sure! I'll add him right away! ^^
@Sealterbloind - another red-range fossil hatchling: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47106621] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471067/47106621_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2][b]Sales List Pings:[/b] @WittleBawl @treeblood @kyrin18 @CuQuoise @Shadowfire1223 @kyrin18 @EPICdragon99 @Lawcaldwell @venipede @Eromanga @EclipseDragon @draconiform @Crownings @Magpiedaydreams @smeen @LemonFunk @Hellan @Serendipital @Perrydotto @gwaihir @theflamebreath @Tomata @Shougoney @mnkn10 @Recherche @DogDogGoose @PlagueBound @Triblobyte @entelech @Nylo @Novalore @Kveldulfr @MakiMakappa @Shadoo @spacefaerie @Eleya @Kamirah @AngharadtheGreat @Augusteen @DenDen @Marrigan @Ruriska @casdeth[/size]
@Sealterbloind - another red-range fossil hatchling:

47106621_350.png

Sales List Pings: @WittleBawl @treeblood @kyrin18 @CuQuoise @Shadowfire1223 @kyrin18 @EPICdragon99 @Lawcaldwell @venipede @Eromanga @EclipseDragon @draconiform @Crownings @Magpiedaydreams @smeen @LemonFunk @Hellan @Serendipital @Perrydotto @gwaihir @theflamebreath @Tomata @Shougoney @mnkn10 @Recherche @DogDogGoose @PlagueBound @Triblobyte @entelech @Nylo @Novalore @Kveldulfr @MakiMakappa @Shadoo @spacefaerie @Eleya @Kamirah @AngharadtheGreat @Augusteen @DenDen @Marrigan @Ruriska @casdeth
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 92 93