Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Ice Wyrm Lore [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5
@Azurenight

Eventually, yes. Someday Galan will manage to get the full story and learn that Mirza was the real culprit, and Hope - a dragon with the same genes and birth flight - was pegged for the crime on accident. After which we plan to have Galan sort of fall for Hope, and try to make up for his wrongs by courting him, haha. Hopefully Mirza will be long-gone by then, or he's in for a world of trouble!
@Azurenight

Eventually, yes. Someday Galan will manage to get the full story and learn that Mirza was the real culprit, and Hope - a dragon with the same genes and birth flight - was pegged for the crime on accident. After which we plan to have Galan sort of fall for Hope, and try to make up for his wrongs by courting him, haha. Hopefully Mirza will be long-gone by then, or he's in for a world of trouble!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Azurenight
I'm sure I will at some point and I'll be sure to ping you! I'm so glad you like her!
@Azurenight
I'm sure I will at some point and I'll be sure to ping you! I'm so glad you like her!
tumblr_our8hfOuzy1wy5ljoo1_100.png
@Azurenight I love when these things come up, it's so much fun~! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38757804] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387579/38757804_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Murus, a Coatl who used to be a regular, feathered dragon, but he wore Frigid Shackles before he came into the clan. After his Frigid Shackles were broken (hence why he doesn't have them), the ice that the shackles were holding back finally took him over, turning him into living ice. He now uses his ice powers to create snow for the hatchlings to play in. The remains of his shackles, the chains that decorate his wings and the end of his tail, are forever frozen and had become a part of him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19016992] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190170/19016992_350.png[/img] [/url] Now this is Izanami, the first Guardian to ever have a quad of a color; Ice Primary, Ice Secondary, Ice Tert, Ice Flight. She's an Element Wielder, hence her Ice Tome and her cape. She is also considered an incarnation of the Shinto goddess Izanami, so she wears a crown as it's one of the only things that makes her believe she's something more than just a basic ice Guardian. Murus teaches her how to properly use, train, and handle her powers.
@Azurenight

I love when these things come up, it's so much fun~!

38757804_350.png

This is Murus, a Coatl who used to be a regular, feathered dragon, but he wore Frigid Shackles before he came into the clan. After his Frigid Shackles were broken (hence why he doesn't have them), the ice that the shackles were holding back finally took him over, turning him into living ice. He now uses his ice powers to create snow for the hatchlings to play in. The remains of his shackles, the chains that decorate his wings and the end of his tail, are forever frozen and had become a part of him.

19016992_350.png

Now this is Izanami, the first Guardian to ever have a quad of a color; Ice Primary, Ice Secondary, Ice Tert, Ice Flight. She's an Element Wielder, hence her Ice Tome and her cape. She is also considered an incarnation of the Shinto goddess Izanami, so she wears a crown as it's one of the only things that makes her believe she's something more than just a basic ice Guardian. Murus teaches her how to properly use, train, and handle her powers.
dYz9iQp.png
@snorunt

Dash sat and stared at the visiting Nocturne for some time as his mind tried to understand what he was looking at. She looked like delicately carved ice that had been animated and for the life of him he could not get his mind to wrap around it. Thankfully, he hadn't disturbed his guest with his rude staring and was eventually able to do his job and start writing her story.

Once the last word was written he turned to address his guest and to see her off. He wished her well and a pleasant celebration before she entered the crowd and vanished from sight. Was she an ice golem? he wondered. He shook the thought off and returned to his journal to prepare it for the next visitor.

Winter is a beautiful drake, I like the way you set her up as the mystery to the clan. I also really enjoyed Hemlock and Peregrine, both are very beautiful drakes with great lore. Thank you for sharing, I really enjoyed your stories. =)
@snorunt

Dash sat and stared at the visiting Nocturne for some time as his mind tried to understand what he was looking at. She looked like delicately carved ice that had been animated and for the life of him he could not get his mind to wrap around it. Thankfully, he hadn't disturbed his guest with his rude staring and was eventually able to do his job and start writing her story.

Once the last word was written he turned to address his guest and to see her off. He wished her well and a pleasant celebration before she entered the crowd and vanished from sight. Was she an ice golem? he wondered. He shook the thought off and returned to his journal to prepare it for the next visitor.

Winter is a beautiful drake, I like the way you set her up as the mystery to the clan. I also really enjoyed Hemlock and Peregrine, both are very beautiful drakes with great lore. Thank you for sharing, I really enjoyed your stories. =)
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@TheSangonmuu

Dash was in awe of the beautiful and regal ice dragons that approached him. Naturally, he welcomed members of a returning clan to his booth and recorded their stories with the utmost diligence. Once finished he asked for a demonstration of Murus' snow making abilities and was delighted with the result. Afterwards he saw them off with well wishes and bid them an enjoyable festival. Once out of sight he returned to his chair where he curled closer to his small stove as he waited for the next guest.

Hello there, welcome back it's good to see you again! As always absolutely beautiful drakes and I love the lore for them. Izanami is gorgeous! I had never thought of a quad of color to be truthful. I imagine it is rare as I can only see three flights able to do it. Did she cost a lot?
@TheSangonmuu

Dash was in awe of the beautiful and regal ice dragons that approached him. Naturally, he welcomed members of a returning clan to his booth and recorded their stories with the utmost diligence. Once finished he asked for a demonstration of Murus' snow making abilities and was delighted with the result. Afterwards he saw them off with well wishes and bid them an enjoyable festival. Once out of sight he returned to his chair where he curled closer to his small stove as he waited for the next guest.

Hello there, welcome back it's good to see you again! As always absolutely beautiful drakes and I love the lore for them. Izanami is gorgeous! I had never thought of a quad of color to be truthful. I imagine it is rare as I can only see three flights able to do it. Did she cost a lot?
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[center]I started a ping list for anyone that would like a notice when I start the next festival thread. Let me know if you'd like to be placed on it =)[/center] @snorunt @dinguschi @Zuron @karaglen00 @Axqu @TheSangonmuu @apart @YarnDrawcia @Disillusionist @IronPen @Tox [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22519552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225196/22519552_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Dash stood watching as the celebration dissipated and he stayed like that until the scrolls and journals shifted in his arms and brought his attention back to the task at hand. With careful hands, he finished packing his research notes and than hoisted his heavy satchel to his shoulder. "Another year's celebration come and gone," he muttered. He turned his eyes once again to the empty fair grounds, where he let them rest for a moment. A slight dip appeared on the side of his lips as he considered the coming year. He had almost come full circle, there were only two more to go before he was back at the Water Flight. [i]What would happen then[/i]? Dash shook the question away, there was no point in worrying about it now. "Right then. Off away home." After a good pat to his bag he wandered off towards home. [/columns] [center]Thank you to everyone that dropped by. It was incredible and I hope to read more from you all at the Trickmurk Circus , see you there =). [/center] [center]Also, I made this for everyone as thanks for sharing. =D [img]https://i.imgur.com/DifrhMs.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/DifrhMs.png[/img][/code][/center] Also, I'm going to run a contest for the blurb and title for the next festivals achievement. If you'd like to give it a shot go ahead and post your ideas on this thread. Remember its for the Shadow flight and keep it within a reasonable length. The winner gets their idea put in the Achievement and one of each festival item (minus the emblem) for that festival =)
I started a ping list for anyone that would like a notice when I start the next festival thread. Let me know if you'd like to be placed on it =)

@snorunt @dinguschi @Zuron @karaglen00 @Axqu @TheSangonmuu @apart @YarnDrawcia @Disillusionist @IronPen @Tox

22519552_350.png
Dash stood watching as the celebration dissipated and he stayed like that until the scrolls and journals shifted in his arms and brought his attention back to the task at hand. With careful hands, he finished packing his research notes and than hoisted his heavy satchel to his shoulder. "Another year's celebration come and gone," he muttered. He turned his eyes once again to the empty fair grounds, where he let them rest for a moment. A slight dip appeared on the side of his lips as he considered the coming year. He had almost come full circle, there were only two more to go before he was back at the Water Flight. What would happen then? Dash shook the question away, there was no point in worrying about it now. "Right then. Off away home." After a good pat to his bag he wandered off towards home.

Thank you to everyone that dropped by. It was incredible and I hope to read more from you all at the Trickmurk Circus , see you there =).

Also, I made this for everyone as thanks for sharing. =D

DifrhMs.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DifrhMs.png[/img]

Also, I'm going to run a contest for the blurb and title for the next festivals achievement. If you'd like to give it a shot go ahead and post your ideas on this thread. Remember its for the Shadow flight and keep it within a reasonable length. The winner gets their idea put in the Achievement and one of each festival item (minus the emblem) for that festival =)
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight

Please put me on the pinglist! :D
@Azurenight

Please put me on the pinglist! :D
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Tox

Done =) Thank you! Also, I was updating the post after you got to see it so just in case you missed it and might be interested I am running a little contest for the blurb on the next achievement. =)
@Tox

Done =) Thank you! Also, I was updating the post after you got to see it so just in case you missed it and might be interested I am running a little contest for the blurb on the next achievement. =)
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight
Please put me on the pinglist!
@Azurenight
Please put me on the pinglist!
tumblr_our8hfOuzy1wy5ljoo1_100.png
@karaglen00
Done =) Thank you!
@karaglen00
Done =) Thank you!
buffer text
Coming
Soon
1 2 3 4 5