Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Ball-jointed Dolls.
1 2
@Cryoluxa -

Ooooh, that is an interesting idea. I've never made a subspecies before, officially. Might be something to do, both with these guys and some other dragons I've been working with lately. I'd have to do quite a bit with it, but it should be doable - couple graphics, a thread, couple more breeding pairs.
@Cryoluxa -

Ooooh, that is an interesting idea. I've never made a subspecies before, officially. Might be something to do, both with these guys and some other dragons I've been working with lately. I'd have to do quite a bit with it, but it should be doable - couple graphics, a thread, couple more breeding pairs.
@Kindelwyrm - I would be interested in a ping please!
@Kindelwyrm - I would be interested in a ping please!
Del
She / Her
@Kindelwyrm

It's actually not that tough, depending on your skill set. The most important thing is to have a theme that matches the dragons' appearance. Lore helps, too, but doesn't have to be super-detailed. You can check out the lore page for Pack Ghosts as an example, if you'd like, but there's a ton of other ones in the directory linked in that thread, too, that you can pull from.

I didn't make the graphics on that, myself, by the way, but I did give heavy input. There are people out there you can work with to make your page spiffy if you'd like, but I've always been the sort who cares more about the written content than the pretty extras, myself (as should be obvious by my dragons' bios, heh.)
@Kindelwyrm

It's actually not that tough, depending on your skill set. The most important thing is to have a theme that matches the dragons' appearance. Lore helps, too, but doesn't have to be super-detailed. You can check out the lore page for Pack Ghosts as an example, if you'd like, but there's a ton of other ones in the directory linked in that thread, too, that you can pull from.

I didn't make the graphics on that, myself, by the way, but I did give heavy input. There are people out there you can work with to make your page spiffy if you'd like, but I've always been the sort who cares more about the written content than the pretty extras, myself (as should be obvious by my dragons' bios, heh.)
1 2