Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW / CLOSED] i'll dress your dragons!
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 184 185
Fortuneteller looks awesome! I can’t seem to find a good outfit for this one.

Outfit Recipient's ID: 58697327
Theme: Red and pink range, flowers, elegant and regal
Maximum Apparel Slots: 6
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope
Restrictions: Preferably nothing retired
Anything else?: Thank you! I love your outfits!
Fortuneteller looks awesome! I can’t seem to find a good outfit for this one.

Outfit Recipient's ID: 58697327
Theme: Red and pink range, flowers, elegant and regal
Maximum Apparel Slots: 6
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope
Restrictions: Preferably nothing retired
Anything else?: Thank you! I love your outfits!
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png 1YSPZnA.png
Outfit Recipient's ID: 59687930
Theme: Viking, water, neutrals?, earthy?
Maximum Apparel Slots: around 12
Any Skins/Accents?: n/a
Restrictions: nothing retired please :)
Anything else?: she has joined my fleet under Captain Ragnar; who she thinks is her ancestor (but she found the wrong Ragnar lol)
She reminds me of a river stone, polished by the waves. I’m not sure if I wanna make her into a warrior or not :)
Thank you for the help. I love your outfits :D
Outfit Recipient's ID: 59687930
Theme: Viking, water, neutrals?, earthy?
Maximum Apparel Slots: around 12
Any Skins/Accents?: n/a
Restrictions: nothing retired please :)
Anything else?: she has joined my fleet under Captain Ragnar; who she thinks is her ancestor (but she found the wrong Ragnar lol)
She reminds me of a river stone, polished by the waves. I’m not sure if I wanna make her into a warrior or not :)
Thank you for the help. I love your outfits :D
VYQwMuq.gif
@Hocotate wow, that outfit is great! Thank you :o
@Hocotate wow, that outfit is great! Thank you :o
Wishlist
Art Shopkitsune_dia_de_los_muertos.pngw8o0xW1.png
[b]Outfit Recipient's ID: 57581372[/b] [b]Theme: Something flowy or angelic, also if possible something that isn't too out of the blue/white/greenish/yellow color theme[/b] [b]Maximum Apparel Slots: Up to 12[/b] [b]Any Skins/Accents?: [item=Skin: PHOTOTROPIC] skin ID: 27330 [/b] [b]Restrictions: Anything is fine except for fest items that are from 2013 or kickstarter (gem mp apparel is fine too ^^)[/b] [b]Anything else?: Thank you, I love how your outfits look![/b]
Outfit Recipient's ID: 57581372
Theme: Something flowy or angelic, also if possible something that isn't too out of the blue/white/greenish/yellow color theme
Maximum Apparel Slots: Up to 12
Any Skins/Accents?: Skin: PHOTOTROPIC skin ID: 27330
Restrictions: Anything is fine except for fest items that are from 2013 or kickstarter (gem mp apparel is fine too ^^)
Anything else?: Thank you, I love how your outfits look!
sxrFjUf.gif
Ohh, those are lovely, thank you!
Ohh, those are lovely, thank you!
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
[b]Outfit Recipient's ID:[/b] 2985882 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2985882] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29859/2985882_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] I have always envisioned Siriasa as a regal queen, but have never been able to find any apparel that doesn't look like someone just cut holes into a dress for their wings. [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] I have 10 slots available, and will remove her bracelets and necklace if you use all 10. [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] She's actually currently wearing the Accent: Alive by Lightning right now and if possible I'd like for her apparel to show it off? At least her face and arms! [b]Restrictions:[/b] Honestly? Have fun! [b]Anything else?:[/b] Thank you in advance!
Outfit Recipient's ID: 2985882
2985882_350.png

Theme: I have always envisioned Siriasa as a regal queen, but have never been able to find any apparel that doesn't look like someone just cut holes into a dress for their wings.
Maximum Apparel Slots: I have 10 slots available, and will remove her bracelets and necklace if you use all 10.
Any Skins/Accents?: She's actually currently wearing the Accent: Alive by Lightning right now and if possible I'd like for her apparel to show it off? At least her face and arms!
Restrictions: Honestly? Have fun!
Anything else?: Thank you in advance!
Thank you so much! That really helped me out- I had such a hard time trying to translate her outfit (especially her shorts) into FR clothes! If I could, I'd love to ask you for help with another fandragon of mine as well.
Outfit Recipient's ID: Scry ID #590951
Theme: She's a fandragon of Cure Lovely! Here is the best render of her profile I could find.
Maximum Apparel Slots: All 20!
Any Skins/Accents?: N/A
Restrictions: No old fest apparel please!
Anything else?: Thank you so much for all of your help!
Thank you so much! That really helped me out- I had such a hard time trying to translate her outfit (especially her shorts) into FR clothes! If I could, I'd love to ask you for help with another fandragon of mine as well.
Outfit Recipient's ID: Scry ID #590951
Theme: She's a fandragon of Cure Lovely! Here is the best render of her profile I could find.
Maximum Apparel Slots: All 20!
Any Skins/Accents?: N/A
Restrictions: No old fest apparel please!
Anything else?: Thank you so much for all of your help!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
[b]Outfit Recipient's ID:[/b] 57192005 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57192005] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/571921/57192005_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] I don't really do lore, it's just loosely organized in my head. However, this guy always reminds of a walk through a garden at midnight, if that helps? [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] I currently have 8, but I'm willing to add as many as needed for the right look. [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] nope! [b]Restrictions:[/b] No single piece that's crazy expensive. (Like over 1000 gems?) [b]Anything else?:[/b] Thank you!!
Outfit Recipient's ID: 57192005

57192005_350.png

Theme: I don't really do lore, it's just loosely organized in my head. However, this guy always reminds of a walk through a garden at midnight, if that helps?
Maximum Apparel Slots: I currently have 8, but I'm willing to add as many as needed for the right look.
Any Skins/Accents?: nope!
Restrictions: No single piece that's crazy expensive. (Like over 1000 gems?)
Anything else?: Thank you!!
s1cIu80.png
I hope it's alright that I'm back so soon, I love your outfits! [b]Outfit Recipient's ID:[/b] [morphology=581152] [b]Theme:[/b] He's a fandragon, so I'll put the pictures below in "Anything Else". For some info, he's the King of Nightmares and a god. [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] All [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] I [i]might[/i] use Future Seer (33527) but I'm hesitant about it since the purple is so vibrant. [b]Restrictions:[/b] As long as the glow of his eyes is visible, anything goes. [b]Anything else?:[/b] Here are some pics/links to the character: [url=https://hollowknight.fandom.com/wiki/Grimm]Wiki Page[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/n16Mn4X.png[/img]
I hope it's alright that I'm back so soon, I love your outfits!

Outfit Recipient's ID:
Not Found

Theme: He's a fandragon, so I'll put the pictures below in "Anything Else". For some info, he's the King of Nightmares and a god.
Maximum Apparel Slots: All
Any Skins/Accents?: I might use Future Seer (33527) but I'm hesitant about it since the purple is so vibrant.
Restrictions: As long as the glow of his eyes is visible, anything goes.
Anything else?: Here are some pics/links to the character: Wiki Page
n16Mn4X.png
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
@xshadowstrikerx
wilt

i'm glad you like my outfits! x)

@wolfandcrow
run dry

i'm glad you like my outfits! i think i ended up going the warrior route once i tried the hoary scale stuff on her, so i hope this can help you come to a decision :')

@lorri12
bloom

i layered the clawrings/forejewels as that matched her stained colors more but you can remove the fiendish emerald apparel from underneath!

@tigerwolfhawk
Not Found

she looks nice in layered horizon/teal starsilks too!

@phoenyxillusion
i'm happy i could help you!! :>
HAPINESU CHAAJI PURIKYUA

i ended up using the starfall crystalcloak + golden seraph stuff again LOL... and i thought to use silver sylvan apparel to bring out the whites more but ended up making more emphasis on magenta/golden accents, but i suppose it looks fine on a flight rising dragon anyway? x') and of course you're free to play with the outfit as well!

@canidae
bloom

i basically had to use the starlight guise haha. i hope this can help you!

@lizzardlady
of course it's alright! i'm glad you like my outfits!!
Not Found
Not Found

i've always wanted to try my own take on a grimm fandragon! my style of dressing fandragons is usually pretty divergent from the original character... so i hope that's not too offputting, and that these can help you!! ><
@xshadowstrikerx
wilt

i'm glad you like my outfits! x)

@wolfandcrow
run dry

i'm glad you like my outfits! i think i ended up going the warrior route once i tried the hoary scale stuff on her, so i hope this can help you come to a decision :')

@lorri12
bloom

i layered the clawrings/forejewels as that matched her stained colors more but you can remove the fiendish emerald apparel from underneath!

@tigerwolfhawk
Not Found

she looks nice in layered horizon/teal starsilks too!

@phoenyxillusion
i'm happy i could help you!! :>
HAPINESU CHAAJI PURIKYUA

i ended up using the starfall crystalcloak + golden seraph stuff again LOL... and i thought to use silver sylvan apparel to bring out the whites more but ended up making more emphasis on magenta/golden accents, but i suppose it looks fine on a flight rising dragon anyway? x') and of course you're free to play with the outfit as well!

@canidae
bloom

i basically had to use the starlight guise haha. i hope this can help you!

@lizzardlady
of course it's alright! i'm glad you like my outfits!!
Not Found
Not Found

i've always wanted to try my own take on a grimm fandragon! my style of dressing fandragons is usually pretty divergent from the original character... so i hope that's not too offputting, and that these can help you!! ><
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 184 185