Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] XXY Cream/Moon
1 2
[center][font=georgia][size=5][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/2322358][color=red]CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION![/color][/url][/size] So, I'm 90% sure I'm going to auction this beautiful boy but I'm having a hard time figuring out a price range for him. Any help would be greatly appreciated! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36913243] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369133/36913243_350.png[/img] [/url] And, as always, if you are interested in the actual auction.. let me know! PINGS WERE HERE
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION!

So, I'm 90% sure I'm going to auction this beautiful boy but I'm having a hard time figuring out a price range for him. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

36913243_350.png

And, as always, if you are interested in the actual auction.. let me know!

PINGS WERE HERE
jT39qBx.png
@Veevi

Simply, he is worth quite a lot XD

Cream is a popular color, and when he is very close to XXX, with a matching tertiary and good eyes, his value is going to explode.

I'd say that he's got a value at least 20kG, probably closer to the 30kG range. His eyes are also matchy in certain scries as well, which is an added bonus.

If he goes on auction, definitely don't do a starting bid below 10 or 15kG!

Edit: Also, he was born close to halloween, and is plague.
@Veevi

Simply, he is worth quite a lot XD

Cream is a popular color, and when he is very close to XXX, with a matching tertiary and good eyes, his value is going to explode.

I'd say that he's got a value at least 20kG, probably closer to the 30kG range. His eyes are also matchy in certain scries as well, which is an added bonus.

If he goes on auction, definitely don't do a starting bid below 10 or 15kG!

Edit: Also, he was born close to halloween, and is plague.
YAzXKmc.gif
@Veevi
Holy **** ping me.
@Veevi
Holy **** ping me.
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Veevi I'd like a ping if you decide to auction.
@Veevi I'd like a ping if you decide to auction.
holy heckle
unfortunately moon terts aren't my cup of tea (esp since this guy's gonna go for a l o t), but good luck!
holy heckle
unfortunately moon terts aren't my cup of tea (esp since this guy's gonna go for a l o t), but good luck!
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Veevi definitely shoot me a ping when/if you auction this boy!
@Veevi definitely shoot me a ping when/if you auction this boy!
CQHfGMh.png
Yeaa im gonna start with a 15kg bid so start there LOL @veevi
Yeaa im gonna start with a 15kg bid so start there LOL @veevi
MiYFQWd.gif
@maila
lmao. i was waiting on your reply. ;)

@coyotewest
Thank you so much for the info!!

And all of the pings are noted. Thanks guys!

@maila
lmao. i was waiting on your reply. ;)

@coyotewest
Thank you so much for the info!!

And all of the pings are noted. Thanks guys!

jT39qBx.png
oh... my... god... *dies* WAAAAAAAAAAAY over my price range but a dreamy dragon, if you make an auction I would love a LDP on it to see where this ends up, no way in hell I could even do a starting bid but would love to see how high he goes
oh... my... god... *dies* WAAAAAAAAAAAY over my price range but a dreamy dragon, if you make an auction I would love a LDP on it to see where this ends up, no way in hell I could even do a starting bid but would love to see how high he goes
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Veevi

Please ping me when you sell him! Over 15kg, easy.
@Veevi

Please ping me when you sell him! Over 15kg, easy.
QziQrLH.gif XYGqOay.png 1nz9EYP.gif
1 2