Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | OVER
1 2 3
[center][font=georgia]First, thank you to everyone that gave feedback/love in the IC thread earlier. I knew his colors were popular but I didn't think they were THAT popular. $_$ Second, I'm trying to beat the festival/nocturne events that are coming up so he's going up for auction today! It'll last a week to give people time to see pings and to come up with some gems to cover this beautiful boy's butt. Please be sure to ping me AND the person you outbid. :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36913243] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369133/36913243_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]SB:[/b] [s]15kg[/s] [b]CB:[/b] 30kg Maila [b]AB:[/b] None [b][color=red]ENDS NOVEMBER 27 @ 18:00 FR 5 hour snipe guard[/color][/b] LDP: /Cyrya /Trippfaerie /MissHush /corvid /Cirrostratus /Sotherin /Arenthias /Bluedragon /Siouxsie /Roiben /SilverQuark /Ysdaar /Rangiku
First, thank you to everyone that gave feedback/love in the IC thread earlier. I knew his colors were popular but I didn't think they were THAT popular. $_$ Second, I'm trying to beat the festival/nocturne events that are coming up so he's going up for auction today! It'll last a week to give people time to see pings and to come up with some gems to cover this beautiful boy's butt.

Please be sure to ping me AND the person you outbid. :D

36913243_350.png

SB: 15kg
CB: 30kg Maila
AB: None

ENDS NOVEMBER 27 @ 18:00 FR
5 hour snipe guard

LDP:
/Cyrya /Trippfaerie /MissHush /corvid /Cirrostratus /Sotherin /Arenthias /Bluedragon /Siouxsie /Roiben /SilverQuark /Ysdaar /Rangiku

jT39qBx.png
I would love to have a last day ping!
@veevi
I would love to have a last day ping!
@veevi
@veevi
LDP Please, my god he is awesome! :o
@veevi
LDP Please, my god he is awesome! :o
3CzU47G.png
@Veevi i'd love a ldp!
@Veevi i'd love a ldp!
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@Veevi - Can I get a LDP?
@Veevi - Can I get a LDP?
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@Veevi LDP please and thank you!
@Veevi LDP please and thank you!
CQHfGMh.png
@Veevi LDP, please!
@Veevi LDP, please!
LDP!!
LDP!!
35326_s.gif
All LDP's above have been noted!

@Siouxsie @HazelBird02
Pinging you 2 since you posted in the IC thread!
All LDP's above have been noted!

@Siouxsie @HazelBird02
Pinging you 2 since you posted in the IC thread!
jT39qBx.png
Can someone please tell me what LPD is? This is my first time being involved in an auction. :X

Last day ping? If so, me too!

Edit: Also, how does the snipe guard work? I'm such a n00b. I'm sorry.
Can someone please tell me what LPD is? This is my first time being involved in an auction. :X

Last day ping? If so, me too!

Edit: Also, how does the snipe guard work? I'm such a n00b. I'm sorry.
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
1 2 3