Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | weird lairs youve found
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
do you ever stumble across a lair that just makes you go "huh"? maybe their dragons are all named Jeff, or they have 10 lair pages but only 2 dragons, or something like that.

my most recent find is this person's lair -> @scootsaloo

also one time i saw someone who had a whole subspecies of donald trump fandragons
do you ever stumble across a lair that just makes you go "huh"? maybe their dragons are all named Jeff, or they have 10 lair pages but only 2 dragons, or something like that.

my most recent find is this person's lair -> @scootsaloo

also one time i saw someone who had a whole subspecies of donald trump fandragons
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
I wish I remember the user's name, but I do remember once (well over a year ago) I found someone who had a lair that told a short story with their dragon's names. It was pretty neat.
I wish I remember the user's name, but I do remember once (well over a year ago) I found someone who had a lair that told a short story with their dragon's names. It was pretty neat.
I Am Always Way Too Excited About Dragons: The Novel

Y'all are lucky I'm very stubbornly keeping to a theme or else I would have so many fandragons
I found someone who had dragons with names like ''NeverGonnaLet'' ''YouDownNever'' ''GonnaGiveYou'' and yeah, I cant remember the name tho...

''AndDesertYou''
I found someone who had dragons with names like ''NeverGonnaLet'' ''YouDownNever'' ''GonnaGiveYou'' and yeah, I cant remember the name tho...

''AndDesertYou''
@ResidentPyro wow whattttt. that sounds crazy! thats such an awesome idea though.

@Fllygon imagine being that dedicated to memes. truly a memelord.
@ResidentPyro wow whattttt. that sounds crazy! thats such an awesome idea though.

@Fllygon imagine being that dedicated to memes. truly a memelord.
I cant remember the user's name but once I was going through the fodder ridgeback children from one of my fodder pairs for kicks. I love them but they produce eyeburney cryface magenta/bright colored ridgebacks. One of their children ended up in a lair with like. 2 full pages of magenta cryface ridgebacks. So many. It felt like I was stepping into another world
I cant remember the user's name but once I was going through the fodder ridgeback children from one of my fodder pairs for kicks. I love them but they produce eyeburney cryface magenta/bright colored ridgebacks. One of their children ended up in a lair with like. 2 full pages of magenta cryface ridgebacks. So many. It felt like I was stepping into another world
0BzehVy.png
@vidoxi

Hold on, I found the lair (or one of them???) > here
@vidoxi

Hold on, I found the lair (or one of them???) > here
@tybaltcatulet wow. one mans trash, etc.

@fllygon
the first dragon's name is ooh... i'm gonna lose it lmao
@tybaltcatulet wow. one mans trash, etc.

@fllygon
the first dragon's name is ooh... i'm gonna lose it lmao
The lair of @Hisscale is a treasure. Also @PepChamp and their peeb army <3
The lair of @Hisscale is a treasure. Also @PepChamp and their peeb army <3
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Casually wandering in to bookmark
Casually wandering in to bookmark
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2674017.png2802457.png2804985.png2805970.png2806037.png
2806128.png2806314.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
@Sunshine a lair full of triple sunshine, triple basic tundras named Sunshine, plus some oddities.

also, this ain't a lair, it's a dragon, but @Compression has one of the most casually unnerving exalt-breeding pairs i've ever seen. Aberratitan and its mate Frankenstain come with an ominous description and an even more ominous offspring list. i love them a lot tbh.
@Sunshine a lair full of triple sunshine, triple basic tundras named Sunshine, plus some oddities.

also, this ain't a lair, it's a dragon, but @Compression has one of the most casually unnerving exalt-breeding pairs i've ever seen. Aberratitan and its mate Frankenstain come with an ominous description and an even more ominous offspring list. i love them a lot tbh.
caFoWIg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11