1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Oooh this is such a helpful thread! I'd love some help with these ones:

Oooh this is such a helpful thread! I'd love some help with these ones:

f2fhZ9G.png
These are so good?? How about this one? :o
These are so good?? How about this one? :o
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Imani

Okay, I couldn't help myself. :3 I really like this accent, super tempted to get it, if only I had the money XD

Not Found
@Imani

Okay, I couldn't help myself. :3 I really like this accent, super tempted to get it, if only I had the money XD

Not Found
8d7o509.png
@Luthyx

Okay. I like this outfit, and not beacuse I made it. If you reall want to keep it basic then the silver steampunk stuff goes perfect with your accent which is lovely btw. I added in the Alabaster armour to give it a more 'fighter' feel to it. Like a robot or semi-robot who's purpose is to win fights or become a famous killing machine like every movie portrays XD I did add the moonscale tail guard, showing the spikes on the tail but that can be removed. I personally love the Darkened scars which blend in nicely but still leave the armour looking scratched and used per say.

Not Found
@Luthyx

Okay. I like this outfit, and not beacuse I made it. If you reall want to keep it basic then the silver steampunk stuff goes perfect with your accent which is lovely btw. I added in the Alabaster armour to give it a more 'fighter' feel to it. Like a robot or semi-robot who's purpose is to win fights or become a famous killing machine like every movie portrays XD I did add the moonscale tail guard, showing the spikes on the tail but that can be removed. I personally love the Darkened scars which blend in nicely but still leave the armour looking scratched and used per say.

Not Found
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

Looks awesome, thanks so much!
@ShadowFlamel

Looks awesome, thanks so much!
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@astroprojection

I love this accent :3

Not Found
@astroprojection

I love this accent :3

Not Found
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

Aaaah, thank you so much!
@ShadowFlamel

Aaaah, thank you so much!
f2fhZ9G.png
@Valka

Not Found
Not Found
@Valka

Not Found
Not Found
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel HECK you're a godsend!! ;o; mind a second request?
@ShadowFlamel HECK you're a godsend!! ;o; mind a second request?
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Valka

I'd love a second request ^.^ Here you go, hopefully it's to your liking.

Not Found
@Valka

I'd love a second request ^.^ Here you go, hopefully it's to your liking.

Not Found
8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15