Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Outfits based off Skins/Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Icystorm

I feel like there can still be something on the wing but I kinda like how simple looking it is. I didn't want to cover the accent, but the Pearl Flourish pieces really add to it.

Not Found
@Icystorm

I feel like there can still be something on the wing but I kinda like how simple looking it is. I didn't want to cover the accent, but the Pearl Flourish pieces really add to it.

Not Found
8d7o509.png
That is amazing, so much better than anything I could come up with! Thank you so much! Now to hope I have some of this in my hoard. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=26773966&skin=11017&apparel=769,7298,6984,492,4787,7299,6973,6953,7866,7868,2334,5161,6962&xt=dressing.png[/img]
That is amazing, so much better than anything I could come up with! Thank you so much! Now to hope I have some of this in my hoard.
dragon?did=26773966&skin=11017&apparel=769,7298,6984,492,4787,7299,6973,6953,7866,7868,2334,5161,6962&xt=dressing.png
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@GoldieFazbear

Did another. Kinda meh.... The antler don't really match in color so those can always be removed. If you really want to you can layer the pink silks behind the gossamer ones and I think that makes a nicer color.

Not Found
@GoldieFazbear

Did another. Kinda meh.... The antler don't really match in color so those can always be removed. If you really want to you can layer the pink silks behind the gossamer ones and I think that makes a nicer color.

Not Found
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

How about these?

You don't have to do all of them, I'm just curious to see what you can come up with for some of my favorites from my hoard.
@ShadowFlamel

How about these?

You don't have to do all of them, I'm just curious to see what you can come up with for some of my favorites from my hoard.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon

I might try some of the others as well. I just felt like messing with the rainbow one XD

Not Found
@Hawktalon

I might try some of the others as well. I just felt like messing with the rainbow one XD

Not Found
8d7o509.png
@Hawktalon

Here's another, wanted to try a snapper one. Lots of blue...

Not Found
@Hawktalon

Here's another, wanted to try a snapper one. Lots of blue...

Not Found
8d7o509.png
You are a life saver ahha :')
Would love some help with any of these accents below. :'D

You are a life saver ahha :')
Would love some help with any of these accents below. :'D

@Imani

I might do the other two later :3 Hopefully this one is okay. I didn't want to cover up the accent but extend off of it. I tried to cordinate the colors but then again it's just an idea. ^.^

Not Found
@Imani

I might do the other two later :3 Hopefully this one is okay. I didn't want to cover up the accent but extend off of it. I tried to cordinate the colors but then again it's just an idea. ^.^

Not Found
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

It looks great, thank you! Nothing can go wrong with some silks and jewelry ;D!
Thanks again, love all the other outfits you've done as well :'D
@ShadowFlamel

It looks great, thank you! Nothing can go wrong with some silks and jewelry ;D!
Thanks again, love all the other outfits you've done as well :'D
@ShadowFlamel

Think you could make an outfit out of an accent that I made? I'd love to see what you do with it!
@ShadowFlamel

Think you could make an outfit out of an accent that I made? I'd love to see what you do with it!
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15