Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Radiant Raiment [OPEN]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@Luthyx
I will add you on eso when you are online, just poke me and I'll jump into the game, also I'm back for another round with low-key the same character but he's p hard to dress imo

Dragon ID: #33513878
Outfit Name: just the same as Alvancano c:

Dragon Description: The most important information is in his description c:
Aesthetic: While I really like the idea of having a suit of armor on him, I feel like I should get more into the monster that he is.

Skin/Accent: #20175 but it's optional if you can't make it work
Specific Items: none really, tho I would like a hood or something to cover his eyes.
Apparel Slot Limit: -
Restrictions: Please no items that are REALLY hard to come by or buy, like kickstarter items and previous holiday items. I do think I have most of the RoR items so you're free to use those.

Other Details: Raek is kind of an iffy character to work with, no one having really seen him other then Alvancano. Mentally he likes to take on the form that I can best describe as a horrid mixture of a hagraven and his ''host'' except that the head is missing entirely and the limbs are longer and more grotesque then that of a hagraven. I did give him a more normal appearance you can also draw inspiration from, if you can't figure out the monster aspect of him c:
http://sta.sh/0276pcuwt8pz Full body draft
http://sta.sh/021xv61d4bu4 An Idea for the colors on him

I'm so sorry if he's going to be a pain to figure out and I 100% understand if you decide not to do this. ;v;
@Luthyx
I will add you on eso when you are online, just poke me and I'll jump into the game, also I'm back for another round with low-key the same character but he's p hard to dress imo

Dragon ID: #33513878
Outfit Name: just the same as Alvancano c:

Dragon Description: The most important information is in his description c:
Aesthetic: While I really like the idea of having a suit of armor on him, I feel like I should get more into the monster that he is.

Skin/Accent: #20175 but it's optional if you can't make it work
Specific Items: none really, tho I would like a hood or something to cover his eyes.
Apparel Slot Limit: -
Restrictions: Please no items that are REALLY hard to come by or buy, like kickstarter items and previous holiday items. I do think I have most of the RoR items so you're free to use those.

Other Details: Raek is kind of an iffy character to work with, no one having really seen him other then Alvancano. Mentally he likes to take on the form that I can best describe as a horrid mixture of a hagraven and his ''host'' except that the head is missing entirely and the limbs are longer and more grotesque then that of a hagraven. I did give him a more normal appearance you can also draw inspiration from, if you can't figure out the monster aspect of him c:
http://sta.sh/0276pcuwt8pz Full body draft
http://sta.sh/021xv61d4bu4 An Idea for the colors on him

I'm so sorry if he's going to be a pain to figure out and I 100% understand if you decide not to do this. ;v;
81389134_qA9maBUq3mcLDGv.png
@Lunaaaaa

Not Found

Dang, you've got some hard-to-dress dragons. Iffy on whether or not the inkwell wings work well, but I hope it at least gives you some ideas for how to dress him!
@Lunaaaaa

Not Found

Dang, you've got some hard-to-dress dragons. Iffy on whether or not the inkwell wings work well, but I hope it at least gives you some ideas for how to dress him!
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Luthyx
Hello! I have a dragon for you to dress, hope to see what interesting combinations you have for him :)

Dragon ID: 30501066
Dragon Mannequin: -
Outfit Name: -

Dragon Description: He is a warrior, but he is more of a guard/standby-in-town type rather than aggressively seeking out enemies. So something that looks semi-relaxed and doesn't give that un-approachable feel while walking in town.
Aesthetic: Dependable, brotherly.

Skin/Accent: Feel free to suggest if you have any ideas.
Specific Items: Deeprealm Trident
Apparel Slot Limit: 10
Restrictions: User made skins XD Yeaaa they are impossibly expensive.

Other Details: Most of his stuff is written in his bio but I have more or less gave a summary of what is important in description above.
@Luthyx
Hello! I have a dragon for you to dress, hope to see what interesting combinations you have for him :)

Dragon ID: 30501066
Dragon Mannequin: -
Outfit Name: -

Dragon Description: He is a warrior, but he is more of a guard/standby-in-town type rather than aggressively seeking out enemies. So something that looks semi-relaxed and doesn't give that un-approachable feel while walking in town.
Aesthetic: Dependable, brotherly.

Skin/Accent: Feel free to suggest if you have any ideas.
Specific Items: Deeprealm Trident
Apparel Slot Limit: 10
Restrictions: User made skins XD Yeaaa they are impossibly expensive.

Other Details: Most of his stuff is written in his bio but I have more or less gave a summary of what is important in description above.
034vCWs.gifnBoOPgD.pngLLoEOr0.pngpAhQwGC.pngBadge.png
@ShouLyon
Not Found

Hopefully this is sorta what you were going for!
@ShouLyon
Not Found

Hopefully this is sorta what you were going for!
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
[/code]
@Luthyx
Wow you work fast! I'll save the picture for reference :D
Many thanks~
@Luthyx
Wow you work fast! I'll save the picture for reference :D
Many thanks~
034vCWs.gifnBoOPgD.pngLLoEOr0.pngpAhQwGC.pngBadge.png
@Luthyx

Dragon ID: 34429402
Outfit Name: Raya

Dragon Description: She's apart of an assassination group that uses charm and wit to lure their targets into a sense of security.

Skin/Accent: Mother's Trinkets #20168
Specific Items: n/a
Apparel Slot Limit: 12
Restrictions: n/a

Other Details: I'd love it if she could look completely innocent and not suspicious at all c:
@Luthyx

Dragon ID: 34429402
Outfit Name: Raya

Dragon Description: She's apart of an assassination group that uses charm and wit to lure their targets into a sense of security.

Skin/Accent: Mother's Trinkets #20168
Specific Items: n/a
Apparel Slot Limit: 12
Restrictions: n/a

Other Details: I'd love it if she could look completely innocent and not suspicious at all c:
4886.png certified baby
@Luthyx Dragon ID: 33890270 (but will be gened to below) Dragon Mannequin: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=7&gender=0&tert=172&tertgene=14&winggene=19&wings=172&auth=b911507301c32a197696a616ab48134b40ca1d36&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Outfit Name: Up to artist discretion Dragon Description: An Imperial who once stood as a guardian of a temple and its hosts, now since lost to time. After the final decrepit building fell to dust, he moved on in search of something else that needed his protection. Aesthetic: contrasting, warm Skin/Accent: 23387 Specific Items: none Apparel Slot Limit: No limit, I'm maxed out Restrictions: No Kickstarter, no yr 1 apparel minus water and nature.
@Luthyx

Dragon ID: 33890270 (but will be gened to below)
Dragon Mannequin:
dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=7&gender=0&tert=172&tertgene=14&winggene=19&wings=172&auth=b911507301c32a197696a616ab48134b40ca1d36&dummyext=prev.png
Outfit Name: Up to artist discretion

Dragon Description: An Imperial who once stood as a guardian of a temple and its hosts, now since lost to time. After the final decrepit building fell to dust, he moved on in search of something else that needed his protection.
Aesthetic: contrasting, warm

Skin/Accent: 23387
Specific Items: none
Apparel Slot Limit: No limit, I'm maxed out
Restrictions: No Kickstarter, no yr 1 apparel minus water and nature.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
22 || She/Her || +2 FR Time
Dragon Dressup Service || Wishlist
@SplicedJay

Not Found

Here you go! What a lovely gal. Good luck with them assassinations~!

@ClockworkOctopus

Not Found

Literally everything about this outfit is crazy expensive, but it turned out so well (in my mind) that I couldn't help but do it. If you want something way cheaper, maybe use the Vibrant Rogue set or something?
@SplicedJay

Not Found

Here you go! What a lovely gal. Good luck with them assassinations~!

@ClockworkOctopus

Not Found

Literally everything about this outfit is crazy expensive, but it turned out so well (in my mind) that I couldn't help but do it. If you want something way cheaper, maybe use the Vibrant Rogue set or something?
they/them
[/code]
@Luthyx Dragon ID: 34078689 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34078689] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340787/34078689_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Mannequin: NA Outfit Name: NA Dragon Description: I haven't worked out specific lore yet but my clan is populated almost entirely by entertainers of some kind or another or spies (or both that use their status as a bard etc etc to gain access to info). So pretty much all of them are eccentric and just a little dramatic. Aesthetic: I have no idea what to do with him yet ;.; which is why I need the help Skin/Accent: (none right now but if a recent holiday one jumps out at you and you think it works I wouldn't complain lmao) Specific Items: NA Apparel Slot Limit: 8 but will likely be opening that up to 10 soon Restrictions: no KS items (lmao I wish) and no first year holiday items (i'll get them some day but that day is not today -.- ) Other Details: A+ Shop theme
@Luthyx

Dragon ID: 34078689

34078689_350.png

Dragon Mannequin: NA
Outfit Name: NA
Dragon Description: I haven't worked out specific lore yet but my clan is populated almost entirely by entertainers of some kind or another or spies (or both that use their status as a bard etc etc to gain access to info). So pretty much all of them are eccentric and just a little dramatic.
Aesthetic: I have no idea what to do with him yet ;.; which is why I need the help

Skin/Accent: (none right now but if a recent holiday one jumps out at you and you think it works I wouldn't complain lmao)
Specific Items: NA
Apparel Slot Limit: 8 but will likely be opening that up to 10 soon
Restrictions: no KS items (lmao I wish) and no first year holiday items (i'll get them some day but that day is not today -.- )

Other Details: A+ Shop theme
@theroiprocepios

Not Found

Hopefully this works for you!
Also, I love your Daedric Prince dragons!
@theroiprocepios

Not Found

Hopefully this works for you!
Also, I love your Daedric Prince dragons!
they/them
[/code]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14