Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Radiant Raiment [OPEN]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Dragon ID: 3644770
Outfit Name: Baeta

Dragon Description: Baeta is a proud dragon who likes the way he looks just fine, even if other dragons think he should invest in Runes or Circuit or literally any tert that isn't Crackle.
Aesthetic: Stick with his color scheme, if possible.

Skin/Accent: (If so, please tell me the ID)
Specific Items: None
Apparel Slot Limit: 11
Restrictions: No KS items, no festival items from before November '14
Dragon ID: 3644770
Outfit Name: Baeta

Dragon Description: Baeta is a proud dragon who likes the way he looks just fine, even if other dragons think he should invest in Runes or Circuit or literally any tert that isn't Crackle.
Aesthetic: Stick with his color scheme, if possible.

Skin/Accent: (If so, please tell me the ID)
Specific Items: None
Apparel Slot Limit: 11
Restrictions: No KS items, no festival items from before November '14
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
@Luthyx I'd really appreciate some help with this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3121109] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31212/3121109_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon ID: 3121109 Dragon Mannequin: n/a Outfit Name: Dragon Description: She's my clan's archivist, who's quietly devoted to the Tidelord but always terrified that the Stormcaller will try to take her Aesthetic: No real aesthetic. Just whatever you think suits her? Skin/Accent: None Specific Items: It might be nice if you can work the Diver's Armband in, but definitely not a requirement Apparel Slot Limit: 10 (I don't mind if it overflows to 11 or 12 though) Restrictions: No KS items, no 2013/2014 apparel, and please, please, no seashell mantle Other Details: Nothing I can think of? Thanks for the help :)
@Luthyx

I'd really appreciate some help with this girl

3121109_350.png

Dragon ID: 3121109
Dragon Mannequin: n/a
Outfit Name:

Dragon Description: She's my clan's archivist, who's quietly devoted to the Tidelord but always terrified that the Stormcaller will try to take her
Aesthetic: No real aesthetic. Just whatever you think suits her?

Skin/Accent: None
Specific Items: It might be nice if you can work the Diver's Armband in, but definitely not a requirement
Apparel Slot Limit: 10 (I don't mind if it overflows to 11 or 12 though)
Restrictions: No KS items, no 2013/2014 apparel, and please, please, no seashell mantle

Other Details: Nothing I can think of?

Thanks for the help :)
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
Boop! Ready for more customers if anyone needs outfit help!
Boop! Ready for more customers if anyone needs outfit help!
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
Boop!
Boop!
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
[/code]
Boop!
Boop!
they/them
[/code]
Boop!
Boop!
they/them
[/code]
Dragon ID: 36295851 Dragon Mannequin: I want her to be a skydancer at some point, so that one, preferably! Outfit Name: (If nothing is put here, I'll simply put the dragon's name) Dragon Description: I haven't written lore for her yet so go crazy lol Aesthetic: Her color scheme reminds me of dragonflies or aliens! So maybe something based off of that? Skin/Accent: Alien SDF -- #13172 Specific Items: None! Apparel Slot Limit: Preferably 7, but 1 or 2 extra is fine :) Restrictions: No KS, but Gems are fine. Other Details: Here's her goal preview if that's what you meant by mannequin: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=113&auth=3febb8ac5023b4d3d6cebdcfcb5e0648afad2b24&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Dragon ID: 36295851
Dragon Mannequin: I want her to be a skydancer at some point, so that one, preferably!
Outfit Name: (If nothing is put here, I'll simply put the dragon's name)

Dragon Description: I haven't written lore for her yet so go crazy lol
Aesthetic: Her color scheme reminds me of dragonflies or aliens! So maybe something based off of that?

Skin/Accent: Alien SDF -- #13172
Specific Items: None!
Apparel Slot Limit: Preferably 7, but 1 or 2 extra is fine :)
Restrictions: No KS, but Gems are fine.

Other Details: Here's her goal preview if that's what you meant by mannequin:

dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=113&auth=3febb8ac5023b4d3d6cebdcfcb5e0648afad2b24&dummyext=prev.png
xxxxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
Charlie | They/She | +3 FR Time
What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.

tumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
Boop!

@Ribombee

Woah, totally didn't notice your post! Well, if you're still interested, here's something I conjured up! Lemme know what you think!

Not Found
Not Found
Boop!

@Ribombee

Woah, totally didn't notice your post! Well, if you're still interested, here's something I conjured up! Lemme know what you think!

Not Found
Not Found
they/them
[/code]
@Luthyx
It's totally okay, thank you so much for your suggestions! I love the contrast between the black and green :O
@Luthyx
It's totally okay, thank you so much for your suggestions! I love the contrast between the black and green :O
xxxxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
Charlie | They/She | +3 FR Time
What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.

tumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
@Luthyx

Dragon ID: 20995591
Outfit Name: Issyt

Dragon Description: Despite his element,he's the closest thing to a fire rep I got! He's still a sweet and gentle soul,though.
Aesthetic: Despite him being male,I always tend to make my male coatls feminine-looking so nothing clunky. Something soft & elegant.

Skin/Accent: Only the one he has on.
Apparel Slot Limit: No limit
Restrictions: No KS,first year festival items,or retired items please.
@Luthyx

Dragon ID: 20995591
Outfit Name: Issyt

Dragon Description: Despite his element,he's the closest thing to a fire rep I got! He's still a sweet and gentle soul,though.
Aesthetic: Despite him being male,I always tend to make my male coatls feminine-looking so nothing clunky. Something soft & elegant.

Skin/Accent: Only the one he has on.
Apparel Slot Limit: No limit
Restrictions: No KS,first year festival items,or retired items please.
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14