Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Radiant Raiment [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Luthyx
Dragon ID: 158371

Dragon Description: Dawn is the main healer of merc group in her town. While she mostly provides healing, she can also use fire magic, and can cast quite a blaze too! She lives in the desert, so she should be dressed in something she wouldn't overheat in.
Aesthetic: Practical, desert, magic

Skin/Accent: You may keep her current accent or not. Whichever works best.
Specific Items: Nothing necessary
Apparel Slot Limit: 13
Restrictions: No kickstarter items, no 2013-2014 holiday items (other than her current armband)
@Luthyx
Dragon ID: 158371

Dragon Description: Dawn is the main healer of merc group in her town. While she mostly provides healing, she can also use fire magic, and can cast quite a blaze too! She lives in the desert, so she should be dressed in something she wouldn't overheat in.
Aesthetic: Practical, desert, magic

Skin/Accent: You may keep her current accent or not. Whichever works best.
Specific Items: Nothing necessary
Apparel Slot Limit: 13
Restrictions: No kickstarter items, no 2013-2014 holiday items (other than her current armband)
@Luthyx Okay, so I don't need anything at this exact moment, but oh my gosh Skyrim. I love you and everything you do.
@Luthyx Okay, so I don't need anything at this exact moment, but oh my gosh Skyrim. I love you and everything you do.
Sunder-Planets-Shaded-And-Bio-1-png.pngtortoise-beetle-shine-final.gif
@Pheonyx

Not Found

Dunno if this was the exact look you were going for, but I hope it's all right! When I heard 'desert' I immediately thought of dusty browns and oranges.

@JetBlackOblivion

I used to be a commenter like you until I took an arrow to the knee.
@Pheonyx

Not Found

Dunno if this was the exact look you were going for, but I hope it's all right! When I heard 'desert' I immediately thought of dusty browns and oranges.

@JetBlackOblivion

I used to be a commenter like you until I took an arrow to the knee.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Luthyx Oh, let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll.
@Luthyx Oh, let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll.
@Luthyx
Heck yeah, Skyrim for life >:D!! Pffft, good luck dealing with dem sweet sweet crashes though, I think we've all been down that frustrating avenue at least once with Skyrim :'D

And I gotta say, geeeeeez you sure are good at dragon dress up, those are some gorgeous outfits!! if I ever need any help with an outfit, I know exactly where I'm going ;D
@Luthyx
Heck yeah, Skyrim for life >:D!! Pffft, good luck dealing with dem sweet sweet crashes though, I think we've all been down that frustrating avenue at least once with Skyrim :'D

And I gotta say, geeeeeez you sure are good at dragon dress up, those are some gorgeous outfits!! if I ever need any help with an outfit, I know exactly where I'm going ;D
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
@Luthyx Ah she's great! Thank you so much.
@Luthyx Ah she's great! Thank you so much.
@Luthyx

theyre both amazing!! I wouldnt have thought to use yellow colors honestly??
@Luthyx

theyre both amazing!! I wouldnt have thought to use yellow colors honestly??
78347912_DtHGni6JlxWvMOI.gif
I know this can be frustrating… And it can feel like so much effort to progress such a small amount, but I want you to know that I’m proud of you.
78347883_cDlJI4czTEgrv1N.gif
Dragon ID:34173579
Outfit Name: DirtMaid

Dragon Description: She's a bashful Gardener who has roots in magic, even turning a tree into a bogsneak on one occasion. She's awfully sweet, and she wouldn't hurt a fly.
Aesthetic: Soft, Cozy, Floral

Specific Items: Daisy Lei (Can be moved around)
Apparel Slot Limit:6
Restrictions: No KS or Festival

Other Details: I'm sorry if this is really difficult, but I'm very grateful!
Dragon ID:34173579
Outfit Name: DirtMaid

Dragon Description: She's a bashful Gardener who has roots in magic, even turning a tree into a bogsneak on one occasion. She's awfully sweet, and she wouldn't hurt a fly.
Aesthetic: Soft, Cozy, Floral

Specific Items: Daisy Lei (Can be moved around)
Apparel Slot Limit:6
Restrictions: No KS or Festival

Other Details: I'm sorry if this is really difficult, but I'm very grateful!
this2.png
@Fxelight

Not Found

Here you go! If you do decide to put on some fest apparel, I'd 10/10 recommend Flowering Gladeboughs. Other than that, a very pretty lady you've got there!

@JetBlackOblivion

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

@Gladewalker

Haha yup :'D I've downloaded so many mods in the past few days that at this point, I have no idea as to what's jamming up my game. Guess it's time for a long round of troubleshooting!
And thanks so much! I'll be sure to make a Skyrim joke if I see you here again.

@TropicalPancakes

I was just trying to emphasize his tert! Always a fun challenge. :)
@Fxelight

Not Found

Here you go! If you do decide to put on some fest apparel, I'd 10/10 recommend Flowering Gladeboughs. Other than that, a very pretty lady you've got there!

@JetBlackOblivion

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

@Gladewalker

Haha yup :'D I've downloaded so many mods in the past few days that at this point, I have no idea as to what's jamming up my game. Guess it's time for a long round of troubleshooting!
And thanks so much! I'll be sure to make a Skyrim joke if I see you here again.

@TropicalPancakes

I was just trying to emphasize his tert! Always a fun challenge. :)
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Luthys

Wait, I know you!

I've heard about you and your honeyed words!

I'm sorry this is fun
@Luthys

Wait, I know you!

I've heard about you and your honeyed words!

I'm sorry this is fun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14