Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Radiant Raiment [OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Boop!
Boop!
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
Boop!
Boop!
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
[/code]
Boop!
Boop!
they/them
[/code]
@Luthyx

Dragon ID: 32391701
Dragon Mannequin:
Outfit Name:

Dragon Description: He's a fashion designer, and a bit of a hopeless romantic
Aesthetic: Suave and classy. The kind of outfit you see those fashion week street photographers posting pictures of, but like....in dragon form. If that's even possible. This is why I need help haha

Skin/Accent: n/a
Specific Items: n/a
Apparel Slot Limit: 12
Restrictions: no ks or 2013-14 stuff please!

Other Details: No need to include what he's wearing now, I kinda just threw it on when I got him

@Luthyx

Dragon ID: 32391701
Dragon Mannequin:
Outfit Name:

Dragon Description: He's a fashion designer, and a bit of a hopeless romantic
Aesthetic: Suave and classy. The kind of outfit you see those fashion week street photographers posting pictures of, but like....in dragon form. If that's even possible. This is why I need help haha

Other Details: No need to include what he's wearing now, I kinda just threw it on when I got him

myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
@fistfulofdragons
Not Found

Here ya go! I couldn't resist putting that name, haha.
Hope it's all right!
@fistfulofdragons
Not Found

Here ya go! I couldn't resist putting that name, haha.
Hope it's all right!
they/them
[/code]
@Luthyx Oo I like it, he looks so smart and snazzy! Very fashion-forward ;)

Thank you! ^^
@Luthyx Oo I like it, he looks so smart and snazzy! Very fashion-forward ;)

Thank you! ^^
Lore
@fistfulofdragons

No problemo!
@fistfulofdragons

No problemo!
they/them
[/code]
Boop!
Boop!
they/them
[/code]
Boop!
Boop!
they/them
[/code]
Dragon ID: 18389459
Dragon Mannequin:
Outfit Name:

Dragon Description: idk, she just exists
Aesthetic: I like the green on her? Natural feel is nice

Other Details: Idk nobody else is making requests and I keep seeing you bumping the post so I figure you're looking for something to do. Goes to show how busy I am today that I noticed... (I've been stalking FR all day oops). This can also be a bump for ya :D

@Luthyx

Dragon ID: 18389459
Dragon Mannequin:
Outfit Name:

Dragon Description: idk, she just exists
Aesthetic: I like the green on her? Natural feel is nice

Other Details: Idk nobody else is making requests and I keep seeing you bumping the post so I figure you're looking for something to do. Goes to show how busy I am today that I noticed... (I've been stalking FR all day oops). This can also be a bump for ya :D

@Luthyx

Lore
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14