Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Runes hatchery with a twist!
1 2 3 4
@MurkyDepths Please add me to the ping list for when you start this, I love the idea (but lack lair space at the moment)!
@MurkyDepths Please add me to the ping list for when you start this, I love the idea (but lack lair space at the moment)!
shadow_small.png
@MurkyDepths I'd be interested. Please ping me if you do this. :)
@MurkyDepths I'd be interested. Please ping me if you do this. :)
rficGdy.gifMj00ybo.png
Updated the pinglist, everyone above me who asked has been added!
Updated the pinglist, everyone above me who asked has been added!
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@MurkyDepths iS THIS OPEN? CAUSE I'D LOVE TO BE PART OF THIS ;;
@MurkyDepths iS THIS OPEN? CAUSE I'D LOVE TO BE PART OF THIS ;;
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
@chaoticglub I'm glad you're excited, I am too! I've got enough interest so I'll open a hatchery soon. About a week at the earliest, three weeks at latest (I hope not though) I'm just waiting on a nest to hatch and to decide the prices.

If anyone else could give me input on how much these eggs should cost please let me know.
@chaoticglub I'm glad you're excited, I am too! I've got enough interest so I'll open a hatchery soon. About a week at the earliest, three weeks at latest (I hope not though) I'm just waiting on a nest to hatch and to decide the prices.

If anyone else could give me input on how much these eggs should cost please let me know.
I'd love to have a go at this :3
I'd love to have a go at this :3
248f2511ae97d7dff054062c8d62c2f3ebb0d3cb.png
@MurkyDepths

May I please get a spot for one of these hatchlings? Hatchery or not, pus I love the hatchery idea :D
@MurkyDepths

May I please get a spot for one of these hatchlings? Hatchery or not, pus I love the hatchery idea :D
qCbUEpz.giflovebug.pngTI0OYbZ.pngcristmastransparent_by_skullkaizer-dbo39ey.gif[/url]
Put people above me on the list.

Can I get some opinions?

What breed should the second male be? (The one shown as a spiral in the pictures)

- fae
- guardian
- mirror
- tundra
- ridgeback
- spiral

- maybe bogsneak? (If you vote for bogsneak please do a second vote, not sure about bogsneaking him)
Put people above me on the list.

Can I get some opinions?

What breed should the second male be? (The one shown as a spiral in the pictures)

- fae
- guardian
- mirror
- tundra
- ridgeback
- spiral

- maybe bogsneak? (If you vote for bogsneak please do a second vote, not sure about bogsneaking him)
@MurkyDepths
Awesome! I'm okay with a smaller tert range, It's stil pretty wide.
Will you use Iridescend/Shimmer for the obsidian pair too? I ask because Obsidian Iri/Shim always has this strange greenish look, and that doesn't look that good (in my opinion) :/
@MurkyDepths
Awesome! I'm okay with a smaller tert range, It's stil pretty wide.
Will you use Iridescend/Shimmer for the obsidian pair too? I ask because Obsidian Iri/Shim always has this strange greenish look, and that doesn't look that good (in my opinion) :/
OSPKX5l.png
@MurkyDepths

This sounds cool. Sign me in!

(As for Spiral boy, I vote that he stays a Spiral :>)
@MurkyDepths

This sounds cool. Sign me in!

(As for Spiral boy, I vote that he stays a Spiral :>)
1 2 3 4