Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Official OOF Shadow Subspecies Hub
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@CelesticLeo Oh, I had thought the discord was dead/abandoned, or so I heard. If I'd be able to get a link that'd be amazing Here's the closest I got to a banner: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3123838/1#post_50872340][img]https://i.imgur.com/rHyNRDY.png/img][/url]
@CelesticLeo Oh, I had thought the discord was dead/abandoned, or so I heard. If I'd be able to get a link that'd be amazing

Here's the closest I got to a banner:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/rHyNRDY.png/img][/img]
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
@HowDoilnternet

Here is the link to the newer discord. People still chat daily and there is subspecies give-aways. The owner runs the central hub where they list all known subs.

The thread can be found Here

I would check and make sure the subs are right under the Fire Tab if you are taking over and updating.

Here's the discord link. There are other Hub owners, like myself, in there who can give you help if you need it!

Discord Link
https://discord.gg/EaUG2wXY
@HowDoilnternet

Here is the link to the newer discord. People still chat daily and there is subspecies give-aways. The owner runs the central hub where they list all known subs.

The thread can be found Here

I would check and make sure the subs are right under the Fire Tab if you are taking over and updating.

Here's the discord link. There are other Hub owners, like myself, in there who can give you help if you need it!

Discord Link
https://discord.gg/EaUG2wXY
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
Bumpo <3
Bumpo <3
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
♥? [emoji=regeneration size=1]
♥?
mnsEPCR.png P • E • R • Y • T • O • N
Hatchery
Wishlist
Lair
[center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a100bf9331be62cee2496037be2fd043/91d829de343d2f8d-fe/s250x400/cec2d854c9e68735a94fd9f30ed32d228663f5aa.png[/img] Our Newest Sub added was created by @/Boiteux
cec2d854c9e68735a94fd9f30ed32d228663f5aa.png

Our Newest Sub added was created by @/Boiteux
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
@Celesticleo Hey, I'm not sure if this thread is still active but I guess I'll take a shot at getting my new bois registered[emoji=new friend size=1]. I basically made them yesterday (over a span of few heavy procrastination days) so i only have 1 pair for 1 variant of them so far. I might still change out some things but I'll notify you guys when(if) that happens. Link to their thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3216272/1#post_3216272 They have 2 variants: 1st pic (New Moon), 2nd (Full Moon) (both are scryes) [quote=Application] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=103&winggene=17&wings=96&auth=6e14d54ce59960105b65332950f297ce3e41262e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=7&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=67&winggene=66&wings=74&auth=911a23694f318e5109ffd94c404617a9275dd179&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [b]Creator:[/b]NeoMoozi [b]Required Breed(s):[/b] Imperial, Spiral, Veilspun, Aether. [b]Required Eye Color(s):[/b]Shadow Color requirements for variants: New Moon: XXY, Full Moon: XXX. [b]Primary Color(s):[/b] [LIST] [*]New Moon variant: Midnight, Shadow, Eggplant, Navy, Steel, Denim, Abyss, Phthalo.(For Twinkle: Obsidian, Midnight, Eggplant.) [*]Full Moon variant: Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Platinum, Silver, Dust.(For Twinkle: Antique, White, Dust.) [/LIST] [b]Secondary Color(s):[/b] [LIST] [*]New Moon variant: Midnight, Shadow, Eggplant, Navy, Steel, Denim, Abyss, Phthalo.(For Flicker:Obsidian, Midnight, Eggplant.) [*]Full Moon variant: Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Platinum, Silver, Dust.(For Flicker: Antique, White, Dust.) [/LIST] [b]Tertiary Color(s):[/b] [LIST] [*]New Moon variant: Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Orca, Platinum, Silver, Dust. [*]Full Moon variant: Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Platinum, Silver, Dust. [/LIST] [b]Primary Gene(s):[/b] Metallic, Wasp, Starmap, Iridescent, slime, Twinkle. (Primary has to match with secondary, except for Bee, it can match with anything). [b]Secondary Gene(s):[/b] Alloy, Bee, Constellation, Shimmer, Sludge, Flicker. [b]Tertiary Gene(s):[/b] [LIST] [*]New Moon: Opal, Flecks, Veined, Angler(veilspun), Mop(veilspun), Monarch(aether), Stinger(aether), Wish(aether). [*]Full Moon: Opal, Flecks, Diaphanous(veilspun), Mop(veilspun), Space(aether), Wish(aether). [/LIST] [b]Name:[/b] Natus Lunae [b]Lore:[/b] Patrons to the curious, persistent and stubborn in seeking new, uncharted magical knowledge, the Natus Lunae are mystical beings that appear and disappear on clan grounds, teaching everything they know to those that they deem worthy to join them. They are thought to be ancient, the ones who inherited the knowledge and customs of civilisations which constructed the Forum of the Obscured Crescent. Their species used to be powerful mages and clairvoyants, but as time went and Shadowbinder claimed the Forum her domain, it was rendered useless and the Natus Lunae had to leave to search for new pools of power. They eventually found their home in the stars, the moon itself. Appearing ghostly, with a dim shine to them, flecks of the moon itself covering their scales, they are often calm and collected, they don't soar the skies, but almost levitate, barely moving their wings to keep them afloat. Those who try to contact them either fail in doing so and are deemed unworthy, or disappear into the night sky along with them. Only a few Natus Lunae have denied their purpose as caretakers of ancient knowledge and resigned to stay with their beloved clans. (Basically just moon bois) [b]Breeder(s):[/b]Just me so far, but others are welcome. [b]Is this a sub of another subspecies?: [/b] No.
@Celesticleo
Hey, I'm not sure if this thread is still active but I guess I'll take a shot at getting my new bois registered. I basically made them yesterday (over a span of few heavy procrastination days) so i only have 1 pair for 1 variant of them so far. I might still change out some things but I'll notify you guys when(if) that happens.
Link to their thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3216272/1#post_3216272
They have 2 variants: 1st pic (New Moon), 2nd (Full Moon) (both are scryes)
Application wrote:
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=103&winggene=17&wings=96&auth=6e14d54ce59960105b65332950f297ce3e41262e&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=7&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=67&winggene=66&wings=74&auth=911a23694f318e5109ffd94c404617a9275dd179&dummyext=prev.png
Creator:NeoMoozi
Required Breed(s): Imperial, Spiral, Veilspun, Aether.
Required Eye Color(s):Shadow
Color requirements for variants: New Moon: XXY, Full Moon: XXX.
Primary Color(s):
  • New Moon variant: Midnight, Shadow, Eggplant, Navy, Steel, Denim, Abyss, Phthalo.(For Twinkle: Obsidian, Midnight, Eggplant.)
  • Full Moon variant: Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Platinum, Silver, Dust.(For Twinkle: Antique, White, Dust.)
Secondary Color(s):
  • New Moon variant: Midnight, Shadow, Eggplant, Navy, Steel, Denim, Abyss, Phthalo.(For Flicker:Obsidian, Midnight, Eggplant.)
  • Full Moon variant: Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Platinum, Silver, Dust.(For Flicker: Antique, White, Dust.)
Tertiary Color(s):
  • New Moon variant: Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Orca, Platinum, Silver, Dust.
  • Full Moon variant: Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Platinum, Silver, Dust.
Primary Gene(s): Metallic, Wasp, Starmap, Iridescent, slime, Twinkle. (Primary has to match with secondary, except for Bee, it can match with anything).
Secondary Gene(s): Alloy, Bee, Constellation, Shimmer, Sludge, Flicker.
Tertiary Gene(s):
  • New Moon: Opal, Flecks, Veined, Angler(veilspun), Mop(veilspun), Monarch(aether), Stinger(aether), Wish(aether).
  • Full Moon: Opal, Flecks, Diaphanous(veilspun), Mop(veilspun), Space(aether), Wish(aether).
Name: Natus Lunae
Lore: Patrons to the curious, persistent and stubborn in seeking new, uncharted magical knowledge, the Natus Lunae are mystical beings that appear and disappear on clan grounds, teaching everything they know to those that they deem worthy to join them.
They are thought to be ancient, the ones who inherited the knowledge and customs of civilisations which constructed the Forum of the Obscured Crescent. Their species used to be powerful mages and clairvoyants, but as time went and Shadowbinder claimed the Forum her domain, it was rendered useless and the Natus Lunae had to leave to search for new pools of power. They eventually found their home in the stars, the moon itself.
Appearing ghostly, with a dim shine to them, flecks of the moon itself covering their scales, they are often calm and collected, they don't soar the skies, but almost levitate, barely moving their wings to keep them afloat. Those who try to contact them either fail in doing so and are deemed unworthy, or disappear into the night sky along with them. Only a few Natus Lunae have denied their purpose as caretakers of ancient knowledge and resigned to stay with their beloved clans.
(Basically just moon bois)
Breeder(s):Just me so far, but others are welcome.
Is this a sub of another subspecies?: No.
7RSuTOf.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
tyEuRXe.png
iJRr6Ic.png
6OezIjj.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
RDt6LqI.png
6YousWl.png
jgeciGJ.png
bhdEs05.png
12ilQ62.png
dEe2UrM.png
kHBaXec.png
WFpPzZn.png
@NeoMoozi

The thread is still alive and active. I just recently moved and finally have my PC set up. I'll look more at your application today and get back to you tomorrow!
@NeoMoozi

The thread is still alive and active. I just recently moved and finally have my PC set up. I'll look more at your application today and get back to you tomorrow!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
@CelesticLeo
I changed the requirements a bit (mostly cuz i just couldnt keep the space bugs out of this subspecies, theyre made for it lol). It's more comprehensible on the post i have made for them.
@CelesticLeo
I changed the requirements a bit (mostly cuz i just couldnt keep the space bugs out of this subspecies, theyre made for it lol). It's more comprehensible on the post i have made for them.
7RSuTOf.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
tyEuRXe.png
iJRr6Ic.png
6OezIjj.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
RDt6LqI.png
6YousWl.png
jgeciGJ.png
bhdEs05.png
12ilQ62.png
dEe2UrM.png
kHBaXec.png
WFpPzZn.png
@CelesticLeo
Heya! I'll be filling out an app to update some old lore pages for subspecies islf that's still something you're letting people do! I went on hiatus myself and remembered some of my kids fit subspecies like my shroomlings yet finding anything to do with them now a days is virtually impossible so I'd love to help out where I can to revamp some of these subspecies!
@CelesticLeo
Heya! I'll be filling out an app to update some old lore pages for subspecies islf that's still something you're letting people do! I went on hiatus myself and remembered some of my kids fit subspecies like my shroomlings yet finding anything to do with them now a days is virtually impossible so I'd love to help out where I can to revamp some of these subspecies!
66036833_jCiIprLE7zzYUz8.png
@QueenofOpals

Sounds like a plan! You can post it here or PM me, which ever you prefer!
@QueenofOpals

Sounds like a plan! You can post it here or PM me, which ever you prefer!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17