Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Official OOF Shadow Subspecies Hub
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=172&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=9ac30dfd2f608c2dd15a30326ecc66248f080039&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [b]Creator:[/b] Me, @Kiri1109 [b]Name:[/b] Lucid Shadows / Lucid Starlights [b]Does It Have Its Own Thread/Forum If So Link Goes Here:[/b] Will soon, will pm a link. For now, it has a doc. [b]Required Breed(s):[/b] Imperial, Skydancer, Wildclaw, Coatl, Nocturne, or Bogsneak [b]Required Eye Color(s):[/b] Shadow [b]Required Eye Type:[/b] n/a [b]Realm They Live In:[/b] Foxfire Bramble [b]Primary Color(s):[/b] black, obsidian, eldritch, midnight, shadow, blackberry, mulberry [b]Secondary Color(s):[/b] black, obsidian, eldritch, midnight, shadow, blackberry, mulberry [b]Tertiary Color(s):[/b] Any bright shade of blue, purple, pink, red, green. Pastels and white are okay as well. [b]Primary Gene(s):[/b] Metallic, starmap [b]Secondary Gene(s):[/b] bee, facet, constellation, Alloy [b]Tertiary Gene(s):[/b] Opal, Filigree, Glimmer [b]Lore:[/b] [u]For the Lucid Shadows[/u] Lurking in the dark there are always beings that we cannot see. In our case it is the hatchlings that see them.. The Shadows that move and twist in the darkest corner of Foxfire Bramble. Hatchlings have described them as being dark and bright all at once. They have dark glimmering wings, and dark yet shiny hides. Like the phosphorus mushrooms in the Wispwillow Grove, their bodies also glow. A hatchling, once lost and now found, had said he found the Shadow-Dragons when he was lost. He later snuck out with all the other Young. But, they were tailed by several adults. The young, being small, were able to slip through the gnarled brambled while the adults couldn't without getting scratches along their bodies. Despite not entering they were able to watch as several bodies began to move phosphorus deposits on their bodies lighting up at random as well. They were in awe at this clan.. [i]They adapted to the Dark.[/i] [u]For the Lucid Starlights[/u] The adults had returned to learn more about the odd clan when they noticed several glimmering pelts. It looked as though they were staring at the sky. The head attached turned and raised its wings out, a show of its beauty. The starlit wings and hide held the darkness of the other pelts but was a more eye-catching display. According to a Fae who managed to study the clan, the clan was made up of two groups- The Starlights and the Shadows. The starlights were considered Phophets, healers, and witches/sorcerers/warlocks. Supposedly, they read the stars for omens for the clan. Whereas the Shadows were the fighters, the hunters, the gatherers and fishers. The Shadows also considered giving birth to a Starlight to be a sign of good luck to come. [b]Breeder(s):[/b] Kiri1109 [b]Is this a sub of another subspecies?:[/b] No [b]Does it have a Subspecies under it? (If yes, then what?):[/b] Yes, Lucid Starlights [b]A member of the Dragon Up program?:[b] No. [b]Other:[b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=120&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=9&auth=704d1784fcf0b26a1dfe06d2468c9f7c93e0e5fb&dummyext=prev.png]Progen Lucid Shadow[/url], [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=21&winggene=25&wings=11&auth=f854df6416c4fabcf40f13bc9d546241bd399dca&dummyext=prev.png]Progen Lucid Starlight[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/15h3hWr5nvD-7bE0taC681XO88o7Wsoezz4zZpzIGA_g/edit?usp=drivesdk]Docs link[/url] Notes; Lucid Shadows are Metallic/bee or facet/opal or filigree and starlights are starmap or metallic/bee, constellation, facet/ filigree Starlights MUST have starmap or constellation but cannot have both @CelesticLeo [more scrys linked in the other section]
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=172&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=9ac30dfd2f608c2dd15a30326ecc66248f080039&dummyext=prev.png
Creator: Me, @Kiri1109
Name: Lucid Shadows / Lucid Starlights
Does It Have Its Own Thread/Forum If So Link Goes Here: Will soon, will pm a link. For now, it has a doc.

Required Breed(s): Imperial, Skydancer, Wildclaw, Coatl, Nocturne, or Bogsneak
Required Eye Color(s): Shadow
Required Eye Type: n/a
Realm They Live In: Foxfire Bramble
Primary Color(s): black, obsidian, eldritch, midnight, shadow, blackberry, mulberry
Secondary Color(s): black, obsidian, eldritch, midnight, shadow, blackberry, mulberry
Tertiary Color(s): Any bright shade of blue, purple, pink, red, green. Pastels and white are okay as well.
Primary Gene(s): Metallic, starmap
Secondary Gene(s): bee, facet, constellation, Alloy
Tertiary Gene(s): Opal, Filigree, Glimmer

Lore:
For the Lucid Shadows
Lurking in the dark there are always beings that we cannot see. In our case it is the hatchlings that see them.. The Shadows that move and twist in the darkest corner of Foxfire Bramble. Hatchlings have described them as being dark and bright all at once. They have dark glimmering wings, and dark yet shiny hides. Like the phosphorus mushrooms in the Wispwillow Grove, their bodies also glow.

A hatchling, once lost and now found, had said he found the Shadow-Dragons when he was lost. He later snuck out with all the other Young. But, they were tailed by several adults. The young, being small, were able to slip through the gnarled brambled while the adults couldn't without getting scratches along their bodies. Despite not entering they were able to watch as several bodies began to move phosphorus deposits on their bodies lighting up at random as well. They were in awe at this clan..

They adapted to the Dark.

For the Lucid Starlights
The adults had returned to learn more about the odd clan when they noticed several glimmering pelts. It looked as though they were staring at the sky. The head attached turned and raised its wings out, a show of its beauty. The starlit wings and hide held the darkness of the other pelts but was a more eye-catching display. According to a Fae who managed to study the clan, the clan was made up of two groups- The Starlights and the Shadows. The starlights were considered Phophets, healers, and witches/sorcerers/warlocks. Supposedly, they read the stars for omens for the clan. Whereas the Shadows were the fighters, the hunters, the gatherers and fishers. The Shadows also considered giving birth to a Starlight to be a sign of good luck to come.

Breeder(s): Kiri1109
Is this a sub of another subspecies?: No
Does it have a Subspecies under it? (If yes, then what?): Yes, Lucid Starlights
A member of the Dragon Up program?: No.
Other: Progen Lucid Shadow, Progen Lucid Starlight Docs link

Notes;
Lucid Shadows are Metallic/bee or facet/opal or filigree and starlights are starmap or metallic/bee, constellation, facet/ filigree
Starlights MUST have starmap or constellation but cannot have both

@CelesticLeo [more scrys linked in the other section]
@CelesticLeo hope i filled this out right. if not let me know. [quote=Application] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503887/50388641_350.png?mtime=XMEuUgAB9NA.png[/img][/center] [b]Creator:[/b] Skywolf1 (me) [b]Name:[/b] Stars Amoungst the Shadows [b]Dose It Have Its Own Thread/Forum If So Link Goes Here:[/b] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2672326 [b]Required Breed(s):[/b] Any (NO permababies allowed) [b]Required Eye Color(s):[/b] Shadow only [b]Required Eye Type:[/b] Any [b]Realm They Live In:[/b] Tangled woods (no specific sub region) [b]Primary Color(s):[/b] Grey through Blackberry and Royal through Azure (NO lapis allowed) [b]Secondary Color(s):[/b] Grey through Blackberry, Royal through Azure, Sable through copper and Crimson through Maroon. No other colors allowed. [b]Tertiary Color(s):[/b] Any [b]Primary Gene(s):[/b] Starmap ONLY! [b]Secondary Gene(s):[/b] Alloy, Bee, Constellation, or Shimmer ONLY. [b]Tertiary Gene(s):[/b] Capsule, Firefly, Glimmer, Runes or Underbelly only [b]Lore:[/b] Long ago, the star hunter Orion sent a small Fae from the heavens in to order to spread his message. The young fae, also named Orion was sent to search the land and discovered the tangled woods. Seeing the trickster dragons that lived here; he reported back to his father who liked the dark dragons and their abilities to trick others into doing their bidding. His father ordered him to search for the perfect dragons to spread his message, the tricksters amoungst the serious. The silly amougst the stern. The stars amounst the shadows. [b]Breeder(s):[/b] me for now [b]Is this a sub of another subspecies?:[/b] NO [b]Dose it have a Subspecies under it? (If yes, then what?):[/b] NO [b]A member of the Dragon Up program?:[b] NO [b]Other:[b] [center]SUBTYPES/ROLES: TRUE ASTRAL: Considered the Perfect "Stars amoungst the shadows" These dragons are admired for their beauty and space navigation abilities. They are basically flying maps. GENES required: Constellation, Tertiary: NO RUNES. MESSENGERS: Dedicated to spreading Orion's message, these dragons have the messages of their founder on their bodies. These dragons are considered the most loyal to their Founder's ideology and are admired for this. GENES: Secondary: NO CONSTELLATION, Tertiary: RUNES ONLY. BLACK HOLE: These dragons are said to devour everything in their path. their stomachs are always visible like true black holes. GENES: Secondary: Any, Tertiary: CAPSULE TRAVEL COMPANIONS: These dragons use their travel companions (fireflies) to spread their leaders messages throughout the land. Their ability to communicate with bugs is revered. GENES: Secondary- any, Tertiary- FIREFLY SHINY: These dragon's bodies reflect the stars light, making them excellent night travelers. they are usually seen leading a group due to this. GENES: Secondary- ALLOY, Tertiary- GLIMMER [/center] Creator note: Anyone who wants to join must message me first.
@CelesticLeo hope i filled this out right. if not let me know.
Application wrote:
50388641_350.png?mtime=XMEuUgAB9NA.png
Creator: Skywolf1 (me)
Name: Stars Amoungst the Shadows
Dose It Have Its Own Thread/Forum If So Link Goes Here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2672326

Required Breed(s): Any (NO permababies allowed)
Required Eye Color(s): Shadow only
Required Eye Type: Any
Realm They Live In: Tangled woods (no specific sub region)
Primary Color(s): Grey through Blackberry and Royal through Azure (NO lapis allowed)
Secondary Color(s): Grey through Blackberry, Royal through Azure, Sable through copper and Crimson through Maroon. No other colors allowed.
Tertiary Color(s): Any
Primary Gene(s): Starmap ONLY!
Secondary Gene(s): Alloy, Bee, Constellation, or Shimmer ONLY.
Tertiary Gene(s): Capsule, Firefly, Glimmer, Runes or Underbelly only

Lore:
Long ago, the star hunter Orion sent a small Fae from the heavens in to order to spread his message. The young fae, also named Orion was sent to search the land and discovered the tangled woods. Seeing the trickster dragons that lived here; he reported back to his father who liked the dark dragons and their abilities to trick others into doing their bidding. His father ordered him to search for the perfect dragons to spread his message, the tricksters amoungst the serious. The silly amougst the stern. The stars amounst the shadows.

Breeder(s): me for now
Is this a sub of another subspecies?: NO
Dose it have a Subspecies under it? (If yes, then what?): NO
A member of the Dragon Up program?: NO
Other:

SUBTYPES/ROLES:

TRUE ASTRAL: Considered the Perfect "Stars amoungst the shadows" These dragons are admired for their beauty and space navigation abilities. They are basically flying maps.
GENES required: Constellation, Tertiary: NO RUNES.

MESSENGERS: Dedicated to spreading Orion's message, these dragons have the messages of their founder on their bodies. These dragons are considered the most loyal to their Founder's ideology and are admired for this.
GENES: Secondary: NO CONSTELLATION, Tertiary: RUNES ONLY.

BLACK HOLE: These dragons are said to devour everything in their path. their stomachs are always visible like true black holes.
GENES: Secondary: Any, Tertiary: CAPSULE

TRAVEL COMPANIONS: These dragons use their travel companions (fireflies) to spread their leaders messages throughout the land. Their ability to communicate with bugs is revered.
GENES: Secondary- any, Tertiary- FIREFLY

SHINY: These dragon's bodies reflect the stars light, making them excellent night travelers. they are usually seen leading a group due to this.
GENES: Secondary- ALLOY, Tertiary- GLIMMER

Creator note: Anyone who wants to join must message me first.
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
@Skywolf1 Looks great, I'll ping you when it is added!
@kiri1109 You forgot to ping me, are you still wanted to be added?
@Skywolf1 Looks great, I'll ping you when it is added!
@kiri1109 You forgot to ping me, are you still wanted to be added?
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
Oh? my bad. but yes i still want to be added.

I am in the process of doing revisions though on the doc for the subspecies so please wait on that until i have finished. I will ping when i am finished.

Edit; I am also going to replace the scrys i used.

@CelesticLeo
Oh? my bad. but yes i still want to be added.

I am in the process of doing revisions though on the doc for the subspecies so please wait on that until i have finished. I will ping when i am finished.

Edit; I am also going to replace the scrys i used.

@CelesticLeo
@CelesticLeo thanks. letting you know that the fourm was moved and the lore was expanded. Both of which you can see here:

new link:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2694108

New lore:

You stumble through the tangled woods, a land shrouded in darkness and mystery. Looking up in the sky you see what appears to be a moving starmap. Suddenly a small fae and large imperial appear in front of you.
"Oh dear. You must be lost amoung this eternally dark landscape." The imp says.

You nod. The dragons look at you before carrying you to a small clift. Soon you see many more starmap dragons. They sit you down as the fae begins to speak.

"Welcome new member. Let me tell you the story of us." He cleared his throat as you listened deeply.

"Long ago, the star hunter Orion fell from the heavens due to his bad behavior. He noticed a shadow egg and curiously picked it up. Raising the little fae for some time he was eventually allowed back to heaven. The young fae, also named Orion was sent to search the land and discovered the tangled woods. Seeing the trickster dragons that lived here; he reported back to his "father" who liked the dark dragons and their abilities to trick others into doing their bidding. His father ordered him to search for the perfect dragons to spread his message, the tricksters amoungst the serious. The silly amoungst the stern. The stars amoungst the shadows."

"We are the messengers of Orion. Hail Father Orion." Orion said.
"Hail father Orion." The others said as they flew off coating the sky in millions of moving stars."
@CelesticLeo thanks. letting you know that the fourm was moved and the lore was expanded. Both of which you can see here:

new link:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2694108

New lore:

You stumble through the tangled woods, a land shrouded in darkness and mystery. Looking up in the sky you see what appears to be a moving starmap. Suddenly a small fae and large imperial appear in front of you.
"Oh dear. You must be lost amoung this eternally dark landscape." The imp says.

You nod. The dragons look at you before carrying you to a small clift. Soon you see many more starmap dragons. They sit you down as the fae begins to speak.

"Welcome new member. Let me tell you the story of us." He cleared his throat as you listened deeply.

"Long ago, the star hunter Orion fell from the heavens due to his bad behavior. He noticed a shadow egg and curiously picked it up. Raising the little fae for some time he was eventually allowed back to heaven. The young fae, also named Orion was sent to search the land and discovered the tangled woods. Seeing the trickster dragons that lived here; he reported back to his "father" who liked the dark dragons and their abilities to trick others into doing their bidding. His father ordered him to search for the perfect dragons to spread his message, the tricksters amoungst the serious. The silly amoungst the stern. The stars amoungst the shadows."

"We are the messengers of Orion. Hail Father Orion." Orion said.
"Hail father Orion." The others said as they flew off coating the sky in millions of moving stars."
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
Update:
If anyone would be interested in applying to be a helper please let me know! I would really enjoy it if the Shadow Hub would be more active!
Update:
If anyone would be interested in applying to be a helper please let me know! I would really enjoy it if the Shadow Hub would be more active!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
@kiri1109 I went ahead and added your application. Please PM me any changes and links to the thread!

@Skywolf1 Your application has also been added in! Any changes please PM me!

@SaiyanxPride I added you in but need your thread link, please.

@NoxxoN Sorry about the extremely late reply. You never pinged me so I never got to see your question. I would first try contacting the creator to see if it is okay to breed them. If they do not reply then I feel it would be fine to add you on as at least a temporary breeder! I feel anyone should be able to breed a subspecies!

@Xolrit I've added in your subspecies. I need to know what region they can be found in, please!

@BlackClown I was reviewing your application and wanted to know if you were still interested in applying your subspecies. If so I would love an updated application with more detail. I really enjoy your lore!
@kiri1109 I went ahead and added your application. Please PM me any changes and links to the thread!

@Skywolf1 Your application has also been added in! Any changes please PM me!

@SaiyanxPride I added you in but need your thread link, please.

@NoxxoN Sorry about the extremely late reply. You never pinged me so I never got to see your question. I would first try contacting the creator to see if it is okay to breed them. If they do not reply then I feel it would be fine to add you on as at least a temporary breeder! I feel anyone should be able to breed a subspecies!

@Xolrit I've added in your subspecies. I need to know what region they can be found in, please!

@BlackClown I was reviewing your application and wanted to know if you were still interested in applying your subspecies. If so I would love an updated application with more detail. I really enjoy your lore!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
@ShadowsAsunder While very late I finally added you guys in. Do you guys have any updated information you would like to add? Who is still breeding the species? Where are they found? Also, I need one main image, color, and gene combination to represent them, please!

@NanoRaptor I was checking to see if you had the updated information on your subspecies! I'd love to add it in! Sorry for such a late shout out.

@Shadowpuff and @Goji are you guys till breeding gloom lurkers? Any updated info I need to add?

@Vialuna and @kupari
Do you still breed cookie dragons?
@ShadowsAsunder While very late I finally added you guys in. Do you guys have any updated information you would like to add? Who is still breeding the species? Where are they found? Also, I need one main image, color, and gene combination to represent them, please!

@NanoRaptor I was checking to see if you had the updated information on your subspecies! I'd love to add it in! Sorry for such a late shout out.

@Shadowpuff and @Goji are you guys till breeding gloom lurkers? Any updated info I need to add?

@Vialuna and @kupari
Do you still breed cookie dragons?
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
@celesticLeo ah I don't, sorry. I don't have the pair anymore
@celesticLeo ah I don't, sorry. I don't have the pair anymore
Lichtdrache.gif
@Being Sorry to ping you almost out of nowhere. I was doing an update purge of switching over subspecies information. I saw your post as you changed ownership of your subspecies Mordramia but never got the link to their original thread. Is @SpringSong still taking them over?

@TheShredder are you still wanting your Locust subspecies to be added?

@Gibberish Do you still possess the cheesier subspecies?
@Being Sorry to ping you almost out of nowhere. I was doing an update purge of switching over subspecies information. I saw your post as you changed ownership of your subspecies Mordramia but never got the link to their original thread. Is @SpringSong still taking them over?

@TheShredder are you still wanting your Locust subspecies to be added?

@Gibberish Do you still possess the cheesier subspecies?
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17