Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Unofficial Closing Search Party
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
@Pengy

Hi! I've just been bopping around all day trying to help progen search. I stumbled across this one and wanted to help. Its so nice seeing people reunited with their old dragons.
@Pengy

Hi! I've just been bopping around all day trying to help progen search. I stumbled across this one and wanted to help. Its so nice seeing people reunited with their old dragons.
@Pengy
You beautiful person, I did not think of the last tip!
@Pengy
You beautiful person, I did not think of the last tip!
This is a lovely effort and I would totally like to lend a hand! I'll be online tomorrow between like 06 and 12 FR time. Hope this thread kicks off and we can find loads of progens! :))
This is a lovely effort and I would totally like to lend a hand! I'll be online tomorrow between like 06 and 12 FR time. Hope this thread kicks off and we can find loads of progens! :))
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@Pengy
I don't need my progen found (his colors were TRASH and he also turned into an abusive jerk in my lore that my custom needed to escape sooo uh not bringing him back), but thank you for doing this for those who need it! ;w;
@Pengy
I don't need my progen found (his colors were TRASH and he also turned into an abusive jerk in my lore that my custom needed to escape sooo uh not bringing him back), but thank you for doing this for those who need it! ;w;
582857_original.png
my computer decided to have issues and i had to go off and restart it and mess with the wireless adapter but i think it's good now so!!! @ everyone i am so sorry for disappearing! ;^; i'm really really happy the threads been well received and some more searchers have popped up out of the blue!! ^w^! i hope this thread is really able to take off and people are able to find their progens one way or another!
my computer decided to have issues and i had to go off and restart it and mess with the wireless adapter but i think it's good now so!!! @ everyone i am so sorry for disappearing! ;^; i'm really really happy the threads been well received and some more searchers have popped up out of the blue!! ^w^! i hope this thread is really able to take off and people are able to find their progens one way or another!
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Pengy
oh... my GOODNESS..... so I dont need help searching, but I wanted to share my success story just now! I exalted my progens almost immediately foolishly thinking I wouldn't miss them. i couldn't remember anything off the top of my head other than i knew my custom was a female fae... i thought I could probably recognize them if I saw them, but I never took any screenshots, so I figured I'd never be able to track them down.

but i tried your method of ID searching just so I would have some general idea if I did come across them what i'd be looking for, and then I was digging thru some ancient notes I made on my computer shortly after i signed up that led me to one of their names!

I !! FOUND !!!! THEM !!!!!!!!!!! Im gonna cry this is amazing!! your the ID method confirmed it for me, and if it wasn't for that & your lovely thread I wouldn't have felt compelled to search for them in the first place ;;;;;;;w;;;;;

i can't believe this.... i didnt think i'd get emotional about this but im genuinely shocked that i was able to find them, it feels like a weird accident. oh my goodness i really hope they can restore them for me. i might cry lol im so excited, i really thought I'd never see those two again!!
@Pengy
oh... my GOODNESS..... so I dont need help searching, but I wanted to share my success story just now! I exalted my progens almost immediately foolishly thinking I wouldn't miss them. i couldn't remember anything off the top of my head other than i knew my custom was a female fae... i thought I could probably recognize them if I saw them, but I never took any screenshots, so I figured I'd never be able to track them down.

but i tried your method of ID searching just so I would have some general idea if I did come across them what i'd be looking for, and then I was digging thru some ancient notes I made on my computer shortly after i signed up that led me to one of their names!

I !! FOUND !!!! THEM !!!!!!!!!!! Im gonna cry this is amazing!! your the ID method confirmed it for me, and if it wasn't for that & your lovely thread I wouldn't have felt compelled to search for them in the first place ;;;;;;;w;;;;;

i can't believe this.... i didnt think i'd get emotional about this but im genuinely shocked that i was able to find them, it feels like a weird accident. oh my goodness i really hope they can restore them for me. i might cry lol im so excited, i really thought I'd never see those two again!!
............................ P583N5e.png ....
{ jimmie · he/him · fr +2 }

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
also, if you have any of ur progens kids, or know someone who does, it's very easy to just go back thru their progeny list! I know this is a simple thought but I just thought I'd share for anyone who forgot about that lol
also, if you have any of ur progens kids, or know someone who does, it's very easy to just go back thru their progeny list! I know this is a simple thought but I just thought I'd share for anyone who forgot about that lol
@BMO
i'm super happy you were able to find them!!!! <3 i hope they get restored to you!!! do you plant to scatter/gene/breed-change them? *w* the lavender/seafoam girl is gorgeous!!

@demoliceros
i hope it's ok - i'm going to add your comment to the first post since i totally blanked on that but its a really good piece of advice for people who have progen descendants! ^n^
@BMO
i'm super happy you were able to find them!!!! <3 i hope they get restored to you!!! do you plant to scatter/gene/breed-change them? *w* the lavender/seafoam girl is gorgeous!!

@demoliceros
i hope it's ok - i'm going to add your comment to the first post since i totally blanked on that but its a really good piece of advice for people who have progen descendants! ^n^
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Pengy

I'd love to be able to help out! I've still got both my progens (even though my random's colors are TRASH) and I'm never exalting them, but I'd love to see others reunited (AND IT FEELS SO GOOD) with their progens! So feel free to ping me as well if you need help!
@Pengy

I'd love to be able to help out! I've still got both my progens (even though my random's colors are TRASH) and I'm never exalting them, but I'd love to see others reunited (AND IT FEELS SO GOOD) with their progens! So feel free to ping me as well if you need help!
5YBJwjR.png
@Pengy
Thank you!! Im so happy omg I hope they get restored too. I just sent my email.

The Lavender/Seafoam gal is my favorite colors, although I think her tert is something weird, but I probably wouldn't risk a scatter on her. Maybe a breed change, though. Definite scatter for the male, I think his colors might have been the reason I exalted them both in the first place lmao... whoo p s... (I mean, I remember wondering to myself how exalting worked and being underwhelmed by him, so thinking that I could experiment by exalting him and just replace him later. I was utterly mistaken lol)
@Pengy
Thank you!! Im so happy omg I hope they get restored too. I just sent my email.

The Lavender/Seafoam gal is my favorite colors, although I think her tert is something weird, but I probably wouldn't risk a scatter on her. Maybe a breed change, though. Definite scatter for the male, I think his colors might have been the reason I exalted them both in the first place lmao... whoo p s... (I mean, I remember wondering to myself how exalting worked and being underwhelmed by him, so thinking that I could experiment by exalting him and just replace him later. I was utterly mistaken lol)
............................ P583N5e.png ....
{ jimmie · he/him · fr +2 }

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51