Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Unofficial Closing Search Party
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
@MelRune
right now is one of the times i really wish i could read and understand numbers better. x_x is it one-forty or twelve-forty in the morning for you?
@MelRune
right now is one of the times i really wish i could read and understand numbers better. x_x is it one-forty or twelve-forty in the morning for you?
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Pengy

I'm +3 FR time. :)
@Pengy

I'm +3 FR time. :)
5YBJwjR.png
@Endeavour
ty! ^n^ i updated the first post to reflect that!
@Endeavour
ty! ^n^ i updated the first post to reflect that!
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Pengy I don't know if this will be useful for you (searching one higher and one lower is probably quicker in most cases), but I've compiled the progen data listed in this thread as a spreadsheet.
@Pengy I don't know if this will be useful for you (searching one higher and one lower is probably quicker in most cases), but I've compiled the progen data listed in this thread as a spreadsheet.
“blaireau’s
@blaireau
oh, that is wonderful!! would it be alright if i linked to your spreadsheet and the thread in my original post? i think others being able to view that would be really helpful *w*
@blaireau
oh, that is wonderful!! would it be alright if i linked to your spreadsheet and the thread in my original post? i think others being able to view that would be really helpful *w*
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Pengy Sure, go ahead! Also here's the google form that goes along with the spreadsheet; I'm not the OP for the thread so there's no link on the front page yet. :P
@Pengy Sure, go ahead! Also here's the google form that goes along with the spreadsheet; I'm not the OP for the thread so there's no link on the front page yet. :P
“blaireau’s
@Pengy I remember my progen female was a tundra who was purple-range and I joined 1/12/16. I don't remember much about my male progen except that he was a guardian. I originally belonged to lightning flight but am now part of fire flight!
@Pengy I remember my progen female was a tundra who was purple-range and I joined 1/12/16. I don't remember much about my male progen except that he was a guardian. I originally belonged to lightning flight but am now part of fire flight!
bEvLAND.png
@Eeyorelvr
i'll get searching right away!
@Eeyorelvr
i'll get searching right away!
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Eeyorelvr
do you remember if you spent a lot of time making your custom progen?
@Eeyorelvr
do you remember if you spent a lot of time making your custom progen?
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Pengy as far as I remember I just clicked some things that looked good with purple range
@Pengy as far as I remember I just clicked some things that looked good with purple range
bEvLAND.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51