Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@Flamestar03 Hello!

I'm happy to hear that you are interested in making an Ice Subspecies. There are a few steps to making one. First we ask that the person either create a thread in the Ice Forums or submit their idea here. This is to make sure that the lore is connected to Ice and that the genes/colors do not overlap with an existing subspecies. Once you have gained initial approval you will be given a google doc to fill out. When your google doc is complete and you have at least one official breeding pair you can contact the organizers about it becoming official. Let me know if you have any questions about this or anything else about subspecies. We also have an in-flight Cryo Center with more links and information.
@Flamestar03 Hello!

I'm happy to hear that you are interested in making an Ice Subspecies. There are a few steps to making one. First we ask that the person either create a thread in the Ice Forums or submit their idea here. This is to make sure that the lore is connected to Ice and that the genes/colors do not overlap with an existing subspecies. Once you have gained initial approval you will be given a google doc to fill out. When your google doc is complete and you have at least one official breeding pair you can contact the organizers about it becoming official. Let me know if you have any questions about this or anything else about subspecies. We also have an in-flight Cryo Center with more links and information.
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
@DeadlyFang
Thank you for telling me! I have submitted a form and I have also started work on getting a suitable breeding pair for the subspecies.
@DeadlyFang
Thank you for telling me! I have submitted a form and I have also started work on getting a suitable breeding pair for the subspecies.
@DeadlyFang How does one create an ice subspecies?
@DeadlyFang How does one create an ice subspecies?
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
@GreenGalaxy

There are a few steps to making one. First we ask that the person either create a thread in the Ice Forums or submit their idea here. This is to make sure that the lore is connected to Ice and that the genes/colors do not overlap with an existing subspecies. Once you have gained initial approval you will be given a google doc to fill out. When your google doc is complete and you have at least one official breeding pair you can contact the organizers about it becoming official. Let me know if you have any questions about this or anything else about subspecies.
@GreenGalaxy

There are a few steps to making one. First we ask that the person either create a thread in the Ice Forums or submit their idea here. This is to make sure that the lore is connected to Ice and that the genes/colors do not overlap with an existing subspecies. Once you have gained initial approval you will be given a google doc to fill out. When your google doc is complete and you have at least one official breeding pair you can contact the organizers about it becoming official. Let me know if you have any questions about this or anything else about subspecies.
@Flamestar03
Bloopbloop! Sorry for the delay!!
This here is Nia/Alyx, one of the organizers for the subspecies! Your submission looks GREAT! But there is a single overlap with another species of ours!

The overlap can be fixed super easily, though. If you're fine with removing the Ice as a valid Tertiary (that's the only thing that needs to be changed,) then you'll be good!
The overlap is VERY specifically:
Ice Crystal || Lapis, Cobalt, Caribbean, Cyan Facet || Ice Gembond
It overlaps with one of the variants of the Frozen Lakes : >
All of the other color and gene combos are good to go, it's just that Ice tert that creates the overlap.

If you're OK with that one change (removing the Ice tert), then I'll go ahead and make a google docs for ya and shoot it over to you as soon as we can!!
@Flamestar03
Bloopbloop! Sorry for the delay!!
This here is Nia/Alyx, one of the organizers for the subspecies! Your submission looks GREAT! But there is a single overlap with another species of ours!

The overlap can be fixed super easily, though. If you're fine with removing the Ice as a valid Tertiary (that's the only thing that needs to be changed,) then you'll be good!
The overlap is VERY specifically:
Ice Crystal || Lapis, Cobalt, Caribbean, Cyan Facet || Ice Gembond
It overlaps with one of the variants of the Frozen Lakes : >
All of the other color and gene combos are good to go, it's just that Ice tert that creates the overlap.

If you're OK with that one change (removing the Ice tert), then I'll go ahead and make a google docs for ya and shoot it over to you as soon as we can!!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre
That's perfectly fine, I will make sure to take the Ice Tertiary out! Just wondering if it is alright that a friend of mine, @ShardofSun, helps me out with the subspecies a bit? (So sorry for the late reply!)
@Alyxsandre
That's perfectly fine, I will make sure to take the Ice Tertiary out! Just wondering if it is alright that a friend of mine, @ShardofSun, helps me out with the subspecies a bit? (So sorry for the late reply!)
@Flamestar03
Here we are!
You can shoot me your email through PM or request permission to edit the document and I'll get you added to the editor's list asap : >
And yeah! Your friend can definitely help out :D If you have their email, as well, you can send it over to me, as well, and I'll add'm right up!
@Flamestar03
Here we are!
You can shoot me your email through PM or request permission to edit the document and I'll get you added to the editor's list asap : >
And yeah! Your friend can definitely help out :D If you have their email, as well, you can send it over to me, as well, and I'll add'm right up!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@NocturneAlley, @Arrowfeathers, @CartelSaide

Butterfly Koi has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.

Butterfly Koi has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.

Dire Wolf has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.

Dire Wolf has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.

Brinicles and Grey Wolf have been added as Official Ice Subspecies.

Brinicles and Grey Wolf have been added as Official Ice Subspecies.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14