Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@SaiyanxPride
Hello!
I'm going to go ahead and redirect you to another thread I host, the Subspecies Sales Hub. There you can either add yourself to the Glacial Leviathans Buyers pinglist or click the Breeders one to look up breeders for the subspecies and either ping them in the thread or PM them!

I hope that helps : D
@SaiyanxPride
Hello!
I'm going to go ahead and redirect you to another thread I host, the Subspecies Sales Hub. There you can either add yourself to the Glacial Leviathans Buyers pinglist or click the Breeders one to look up breeders for the subspecies and either ping them in the thread or PM them!

I hope that helps : D
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
@DeadlyFang

Thank you so much for the help!
@DeadlyFang

Thank you so much for the help!
kWTG1iq.png
@AtticSaltStorms Ah, shes very pretty! Ill see what I can do about adding Orca!
@AtticSaltStorms Ah, shes very pretty! Ill see what I can do about adding Orca!
wealth beyond measure, outlander
@AtticSaltStorms Orca wil be added! c:
@AtticSaltStorms Orca wil be added! c:
wealth beyond measure, outlander
useful guide!
@yellowstarfish
useful guide!
@yellowstarfish
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@NocturneAlley, @Arrowfeathers, @CartelSaide, @LSeven

Frostbitten Pearls has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.

Frostbitten Pearls has been added as an Official Ice Subspecies.
Check out my Aurora male with a Starmap scry. EEP! Wow. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=24&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=32&tertgene=7&winggene=1&wings=11&auth=4bc4cdc56032d57b5064b8c349b4def03ed86f06&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I can't wait to see what Constellation secondary looks like.
Check out my Aurora male with a Starmap scry. EEP! Wow.

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=24&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=32&tertgene=7&winggene=1&wings=11&auth=4bc4cdc56032d57b5064b8c349b4def03ed86f06&dummyext=prev.png

I can't wait to see what Constellation secondary looks like.
vKdEoyf.png

Winterbacks & Moon-Kissed Golem have been added as Official Ice Subspecies.

Winterbacks & Moon-Kissed Golem have been added as Official Ice Subspecies.
From the posted masrterlist I haven't spotted one, but is there a subspecies related to dragons who have the same colors and flight as the Icewarden? Nature has Gladelings and wind has the Windsong subspecies. I've also heard this kind of subspecies being called Deity Dragons? Thank you! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71410146][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/714102/71410146_350.png[/img][/url]
From the posted masrterlist I haven't spotted one, but is there a subspecies related to dragons who have the same colors and flight as the Icewarden? Nature has Gladelings and wind has the Windsong subspecies. I've also heard this kind of subspecies being called Deity Dragons? Thank you!
71410146_350.png
jyIIBkp.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14