Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] - Riparians Public Hub
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Genevra hey!! sorry for taking so long to reply, i've been hecka busy lately. i'm not really fond of the girl's colors to be honest, i'm sorry D: i really appreciate you breeding her for me though.
@Genevra hey!! sorry for taking so long to reply, i've been hecka busy lately. i'm not really fond of the girl's colors to be honest, i'm sorry D: i really appreciate you breeding her for me though.
@Bog
No worries. Did you want me to try again?
@Bog
No worries. Did you want me to try again?
Last Baby ever - I am leaving FR since I haven't been on in three months. I finished up what I had on the nest. Their parents are for sale too if anyone wants the breeding pair... really any of my dragons are on sale looking for homes now. First page dergs will only go to homes ... not fodder. I'd rather keep them in a dead lair then Fodder. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40454847] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404549/40454847_350.png[/img] [/url] @ Apfelgriebs @ itsThirteen @ LadyRenee @ Rarakar @ SunbroJade @ Yanisha @ Turtlekit @ DrakeFrost @ timetot @ JaggedRose @ DefiantGoddess @ Myriai @ chespin @ Cuddle @ Percifrax @ SleepyDrago @ Feorin @ Silwyna @ Lupine @ Bog @ CosmicFalcon
Last Baby ever - I am leaving FR since I haven't been on in three months. I finished up what I had on the nest. Their parents are for sale too if anyone wants the breeding pair... really any of my dragons are on sale looking for homes now. First page dergs will only go to homes ... not fodder. I'd rather keep them in a dead lair then Fodder.

40454847_350.png

@ Apfelgriebs
@ itsThirteen
@ LadyRenee
@ Rarakar
@ SunbroJade
@ Yanisha
@ Turtlekit
@ DrakeFrost
@ timetot
@ JaggedRose
@ DefiantGoddess
@ Myriai
@ chespin
@ Cuddle
@ Percifrax
@ SleepyDrago
@ Feorin
@ Silwyna
@ Lupine
@ Bog
@ CosmicFalcon
U1q83DY.pngtumblr_inline_odsdjy0pgR1tvou5h_540.png
@Genevra - I LOVE this subspecies, I'd love to have one for my revamped lore/kingdom! Maybe a guardian male but tbh I love all varieties, and the imperials too.
@Genevra - I LOVE this subspecies, I'd love to have one for my revamped lore/kingdom! Maybe a guardian male but tbh I love all varieties, and the imperials too.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Feorin

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. I think I'm posting this after the fact, though and you probably won't see it. Good luck out there :)

@Onikuma

Glad to hear it! I'd be happy to breed one, or there are other breeders around too
@Feorin

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. I think I'm posting this after the fact, though and you probably won't see it. Good luck out there :)

@Onikuma

Glad to hear it! I'd be happy to breed one, or there are other breeders around too
@Genevra - I bought the above imp that Feorin had posted but I'd love to have a male guardian from Typha and Equisetum from your lair as well if that's alright! :)
@Genevra - I bought the above imp that Feorin had posted but I'd love to have a male guardian from Typha and Equisetum from your lair as well if that's alright! :)
@Onikuma

Typha is related to her great-grandmother, Incana, unfortunately. I accidently used sisters when developing the subspecies, so there's a bit of a fault in the bloodlines. I can, however, breed any of the others for you, or ask my girlfriend to breed you an imp out of her pair. It would have Light eyes, though
@Onikuma

Typha is related to her great-grandmother, Incana, unfortunately. I accidently used sisters when developing the subspecies, so there's a bit of a fault in the bloodlines. I can, however, breed any of the others for you, or ask my girlfriend to breed you an imp out of her pair. It would have Light eyes, though
@Genevra - That would be fine with me, I'm going to go light anyways. As long as it's a male, I'll likely use a guardian scroll on him though, because of the swampy guardian accent. I really like it myself and these subspecies seem like a great way to get a boy for that accent.
@Genevra - That would be fine with me, I'm going to go light anyways. As long as it's a male, I'll likely use a guardian scroll on him though, because of the swampy guardian accent. I really like it myself and these subspecies seem like a great way to get a boy for that accent.
@Genevra - Excuse me but are you going to sell anymore Riparians/breed them? I have an imp that's part of the species, but I'd like to get my hands on a guardian male to be a mate for a girl I've got. I'm not sure of the colors again though, I can't see the breeding pairs in the first post, the images aren't working. the girl I've got is teal/teal/bronze with stained as her tert gene so whichever color would be a better mate for her. I'm going water flight tomorrow and these are an amazing subspecies I'd love to grab for my lair.
@Genevra - Excuse me but are you going to sell anymore Riparians/breed them? I have an imp that's part of the species, but I'd like to get my hands on a guardian male to be a mate for a girl I've got. I'm not sure of the colors again though, I can't see the breeding pairs in the first post, the images aren't working. the girl I've got is teal/teal/bronze with stained as her tert gene so whichever color would be a better mate for her. I'm going water flight tomorrow and these are an amazing subspecies I'd love to grab for my lair.
@Onikuma

Oh, no. I forgot about this. I'm so sorry. My girlfriend did breed her imp pair for you, but both of them were girls. They can breed again in two days, if you'd like? And please feel free to ask me about it, repeatedly. I promise I won't be annoyed. I am rather forgetful

And yes, the images are broken. I was using postimage and something is messed up on their end with their domain name. I'm not sure what to do about it and am kinda hoping it will magically get better and start working again, though I know it won't. I don't know what to do for image hosting, really. It feels like I just redid everything after the Photobucket mess.
@Onikuma

Oh, no. I forgot about this. I'm so sorry. My girlfriend did breed her imp pair for you, but both of them were girls. They can breed again in two days, if you'd like? And please feel free to ask me about it, repeatedly. I promise I won't be annoyed. I am rather forgetful

And yes, the images are broken. I was using postimage and something is messed up on their end with their domain name. I'm not sure what to do about it and am kinda hoping it will magically get better and start working again, though I know it won't. I don't know what to do for image hosting, really. It feels like I just redid everything after the Photobucket mess.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13