Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] - Riparians Public Hub
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Silwyna

I don't think he's weird at all. I really love the blue tones jag brings to algae. Good camouflage! He's really lovely, congrats on finding him

And yes, by all means, put the badge. Any dragons that meet the subspecies standards and want to be Riparians are welcome to use it.

I can add a card for them, if you'd like

@LadyRenee

I forgot to ask if you wanted a breeding card added for your lovelies?
@Silwyna

I don't think he's weird at all. I really love the blue tones jag brings to algae. Good camouflage! He's really lovely, congrats on finding him

And yes, by all means, put the badge. Any dragons that meet the subspecies standards and want to be Riparians are welcome to use it.

I can add a card for them, if you'd like

@LadyRenee

I forgot to ask if you wanted a breeding card added for your lovelies?
@Genevra yes, please. And the point of sharing the fae was that her name is PrincessGenevra, silly, for a friend of mine on Flight rising. ;)
@Genevra yes, please. And the point of sharing the fae was that her name is PrincessGenevra, silly, for a friend of mine on Flight rising. ;)
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
@LadyRenee

Awww!! <3

And your breeding card for Morlais and Wellspring has been added. Morlais is SUCH a handsome fellow! I just love his colors

@LadyRenee

Awww!! <3

And your breeding card for Morlais and Wellspring has been added. Morlais is SUCH a handsome fellow! I just love his colors

@Genevra
Thanks^^ It was really hard to find him, it seems algae is very rare.

I thought I’d better ask first before declaring him “officially” a Riparian.

Yes, a breeding card would be great :-)
@Genevra
Thanks^^ It was really hard to find him, it seems algae is very rare.

I thought I’d better ask first before declaring him “officially” a Riparian.

Yes, a breeding card would be great :-)
1NzTPIR.pngiQrUd5S.png6iqaVJp.png
@Silwyna

Okies, I'll set one up. Though, since you mentioned you wanted to rename him, what name should I use?
@Silwyna

Okies, I'll set one up. Though, since you mentioned you wanted to rename him, what name should I use?
@Genevra

Sorry fo the late reply

I have re-named him Lethe. Now he just needs some lore ^^
@Genevra

Sorry fo the late reply

I have re-named him Lethe. Now he just needs some lore ^^
1NzTPIR.pngiQrUd5S.png6iqaVJp.png
@Silwyna

Ok, your pair is officially registered!
@Silwyna

Ok, your pair is officially registered!
Thought I'd toss these link to previews I made for the two latest primary genes up here

jaguar and tapir

Also, I just wanted to say how awesome you guys all are! I finished fixing the breeding cards finally and wow! So many absolutely beautiful pairs of Riparians! I <3 you all!

I also tidied things up a bit on the thread and I think I'll pretty up the google doc and such now

@Apfelgriebs @itsThirteen @LadyRenee @Rarakar @SunbroJade @Yanisha @Turtlekit @DrakeFrost @timetot @JaggedRose @DefiantGoddess @Myriai @chespin @Cuddle @Percifrax @SleepyDrago @Feorin @Silwyna @Lupine
Thought I'd toss these link to previews I made for the two latest primary genes up here

jaguar and tapir

Also, I just wanted to say how awesome you guys all are! I finished fixing the breeding cards finally and wow! So many absolutely beautiful pairs of Riparians! I <3 you all!

I also tidied things up a bit on the thread and I think I'll pretty up the google doc and such now

@Apfelgriebs @itsThirteen @LadyRenee @Rarakar @SunbroJade @Yanisha @Turtlekit @DrakeFrost @timetot @JaggedRose @DefiantGoddess @Myriai @chespin @Cuddle @Percifrax @SleepyDrago @Feorin @Silwyna @Lupine
@Genevra Hi! I recently was given one of your Riparians from its original owner. The idea of a "sub-species" seems pretty neat to me and I'd love to get involved! I own this fellow now: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22704174] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227042/22704174_350.png[/img] [/url] "Bog," who shares my name! I also just stuck him in a nest with a pretty radioactive girl - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36530678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365307/36530678_350.png[/img] [/url] and the baby previews look amazing! Also, do you have any recs for apparel for the subspecies? It'd be super cool if we got together a list of apparel or familiars that look good with them!
@Genevra Hi! I recently was given one of your Riparians from its original owner. The idea of a "sub-species" seems pretty neat to me and I'd love to get involved!

I own this fellow now:

22704174_350.png

"Bog," who shares my name!

I also just stuck him in a nest with a pretty radioactive girl -

36530678_350.png

and the baby previews look amazing!

Also, do you have any recs for apparel for the subspecies? It'd be super cool if we got together a list of apparel or familiars that look good with them!
@Bog
How cool that he shares your name! It must have been meant to be. He's one of Equisetum and Typha's first hatchlings. That's the pair that founded the subspecies :)

I'd be glad to have you involved with Riparians. The more the merrier! That's a good idea about making a list of good familiars, etc. I've thought about doing that, but just never did. I guess people might like that though, huh? I'd be happy to take suggestions

I'm sure his hatchlings with your bogsneak will be awesome. Her colors are great

And since it looks like you just joined FR, welcome!

@Bog
How cool that he shares your name! It must have been meant to be. He's one of Equisetum and Typha's first hatchlings. That's the pair that founded the subspecies :)

I'd be glad to have you involved with Riparians. The more the merrier! That's a good idea about making a list of good familiars, etc. I've thought about doing that, but just never did. I guess people might like that though, huh? I'd be happy to take suggestions

I'm sure his hatchlings with your bogsneak will be awesome. Her colors are great

And since it looks like you just joined FR, welcome!

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13