Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] - Nighthowler
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Wyatt

Will do! :)
@Wyatt

Will do! :)
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Faileas: I got excited when I found this page, but then realized that the two dragons I felt were perfect for this are the wrong breed. XD Well, I guess I have a new search project now~
@Faileas: I got excited when I found this page, but then realized that the two dragons I felt were perfect for this are the wrong breed. XD Well, I guess I have a new search project now~
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

What breeds? I need to poke @Daxis sometime to update this. To be honest, it's been dormant awhile. We were thinking of making some changes, so input is always welcome. :D
@mercurialwings

What breeds? I need to poke @Daxis sometime to update this. To be honest, it's been dormant awhile. We were thinking of making some changes, so input is always welcome. :D
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Faileas: Both are imperials.[s] I recently bought [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37712984]this girl[/url] and she came with art and moodboard that depicted her as a lycan, which fits perfectly with this subspecies. Color-wise, she's fit, but I have to change her primary gene since petals isn't a listed gene. The [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4229477]male[/url] was a gift from another user, but I haven't fully checked his colors against the requirements just yet. Visually, he looked like a match. I probably wouldn't breed these two together since the male is an unbred oldie, but it would have been fun to work the subspecies into their lore somehow. [/s] Nevermind, their secondaries disqualifies them. XD I'll search for a Gen 1 to fit into the subspecies. :3 These might be silly questions, but they were something that I wondered about. [list] [*] Would the newly transformed/infected journey to the home origin of the Nighthowlers to swear allegiance to the leader? [*] Are there packs (sub-species variants) or would the colors pretty much be that? [*] Would they have a hive-mind when together in a pack? [/list]
@Faileas: Both are imperials. I recently bought this girl and she came with art and moodboard that depicted her as a lycan, which fits perfectly with this subspecies. Color-wise, she's fit, but I have to change her primary gene since petals isn't a listed gene. The male was a gift from another user, but I haven't fully checked his colors against the requirements just yet. Visually, he looked like a match. I probably wouldn't breed these two together since the male is an unbred oldie, but it would have been fun to work the subspecies into their lore somehow.

Nevermind, their secondaries disqualifies them. XD I'll search for a Gen 1 to fit into the subspecies. :3

These might be silly questions, but they were something that I wondered about.
  • Would the newly transformed/infected journey to the home origin of the Nighthowlers to swear allegiance to the leader?
  • Are there packs (sub-species variants) or would the colors pretty much be that?
  • Would they have a hive-mind when together in a pack?
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Faileas

Could I be placed on the pinglist for updates? I've been breeding a pair for a while in hopes of Alloy gene, but since Bee's release I've been hoping it'll eventually be added to qualifying genes!
Thanks for your time- and sorry for the bother. ^^;
@Faileas

Could I be placed on the pinglist for updates? I've been breeding a pair for a while in hopes of Alloy gene, but since Bee's release I've been hoping it'll eventually be added to qualifying genes!
Thanks for your time- and sorry for the bother. ^^;
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7