Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] - Nighthowler
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@MissFizzle - Mobile atm, but I will add you to the ping list as soon as I get home! ♥

@ShadowedGardens - Daxis and I have been discussing adding spirals! I think that will be a new addition to the accepted breeds in the very near future! So stay tuned! :D I'll also add you to the ping list as well! ♥

@Taarnfalk - Daxis and I have been recently reviewing the subspecies requirements, since more genes were released after this was started. We will be going over them tonight. I will definitely let you know! ♥
@MissFizzle - Mobile atm, but I will add you to the ping list as soon as I get home! ♥

@ShadowedGardens - Daxis and I have been discussing adding spirals! I think that will be a new addition to the accepted breeds in the very near future! So stay tuned! :D I'll also add you to the ping list as well! ♥

@Taarnfalk - Daxis and I have been recently reviewing the subspecies requirements, since more genes were released after this was started. We will be going over them tonight. I will definitely let you know! ♥
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Faileas cool. If i can support you I defo want to :D
@Faileas cool. If i can support you I defo want to :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Faileas I'd love to be added to the ping list!
@Faileas I'd love to be added to the ping list!
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
@Faileas Thanks! Also, I bought a fae that meets the requirements! Just gotta turn him into a mirror [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30093289] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300933/30093289_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]He looks p ferocious already pfft[/s]
@Faileas
Thanks! Also, I bought a fae that meets the requirements! Just gotta turn him into a mirror

30093289_350.png

He looks p ferocious already pfft
beastclansshade.png
Dylan
18 || 3+ FR || Artist/Writer
Shade Cult || Beastclan || Lore/Rp Clan

beastclanshieldl.png
How much must they fall into the requirements? I've got a Fae that I'll turn into a Mirror, and she has a good primary color (For blood red wolf), but...Her secondary and tertiary don't quite fit in. I still think they look fine though.

I've yet to find her a name, but I've gotten her cape. I'd just hate to have got her and she doesn't fit into the requirements ;v;

Her secondary is Sanguine Peregrine and her Tertiary is Latte Glimmer.
How much must they fall into the requirements? I've got a Fae that I'll turn into a Mirror, and she has a good primary color (For blood red wolf), but...Her secondary and tertiary don't quite fit in. I still think they look fine though.

I've yet to find her a name, but I've gotten her cape. I'd just hate to have got her and she doesn't fit into the requirements ;v;

Her secondary is Sanguine Peregrine and her Tertiary is Latte Glimmer.
@Felinefennec

She may be just fine. Daxis and I weren't able to meet up and discuss changes to the requirements for as long as we'd hoped yesterday. But we should have any changes fully hashed out in a day or two. So I will let you know as soon as we finalize everything. :)
@Felinefennec

She may be just fine. Daxis and I weren't able to meet up and discuss changes to the requirements for as long as we'd hoped yesterday. But we should have any changes fully hashed out in a day or two. So I will let you know as soon as we finalize everything. :)
Oh alright! Thank you for telling me! I'll have to wait for her to grow up (She's only a day old) then I can really start planning things out! Can't wait to see what changes will be made! :)
Oh alright! Thank you for telling me! I'll have to wait for her to grow up (She's only a day old) then I can really start planning things out! Can't wait to see what changes will be made! :)
@Faileas

Is there a pinglist for general updates I can be on, please? :D
@Faileas

Is there a pinglist for general updates I can be on, please? :D
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@shadowfire1223

Sorry for the slow reply. It's been a very busy week. I will create one and add you! We should have updates this weekend. :)
@shadowfire1223

Sorry for the slow reply. It's been a very busy week. I will create one and add you! We should have updates this weekend. :)
@faileas

I am interested! Add me to a hatchling pinglist if there is one :)
@faileas

I am interested! Add me to a hatchling pinglist if there is one :)
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7