Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Force-Sensitives~A Star Wars Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
Oh no... I need one.

If there ends up being a sales thread for these guys, please add me to the ping list!
Oh no... I need one.

If there ends up being a sales thread for these guys, please add me to the ping list!
*Insert witty comment here*
@Whispershahh
Ahhhh he's amazing! 8D And a Sith too, haha. Xd
@Whispershahh
Ahhhh he's amazing! 8D And a Sith too, haha. Xd
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
I'm working on getting him part of a breeding pair, do you have anything in mind?
@ImpossibleJedi4
I'm working on getting him part of a breeding pair, do you have anything in mind?
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
@Whispershahh
Hmmm maybe get a Jedi dragon? Or a white-white-anycolor circuit derg? Then you could breed a virtual rainbow of Force Sensitives. XD Or if you want a tight range, I'd go obs-obs-an Orange/yellow range. That would be cool!
@Whispershahh
Hmmm maybe get a Jedi dragon? Or a white-white-anycolor circuit derg? Then you could breed a virtual rainbow of Force Sensitives. XD Or if you want a tight range, I'd go obs-obs-an Orange/yellow range. That would be cool!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
I feel like tight range is the way to go with this guy, a white/white partner would create a lot of pink and blue primaries with him lol.
@ImpossibleJedi4
I feel like tight range is the way to go with this guy, a white/white partner would create a lot of pink and blue primaries with him lol.
@Whispershahh
Oh true! How would you go about getting a dragon that will produce the entire grayscale range? (That's what I was thinking, ;) )
@Whispershahh
Oh true! How would you go about getting a dragon that will produce the entire grayscale range? (That's what I was thinking, ;) )
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
I dunno, originally I thought a platinum/platinum, but that would creates quite a bit of sand and ivory primaries. Same with Charcoal/Charcoal. I think that if you want a true breeding pair, you gotta keep it at a pretty close range.
@ImpossibleJedi4
I dunno, originally I thought a platinum/platinum, but that would creates quite a bit of sand and ivory primaries. Same with Charcoal/Charcoal. I think that if you want a true breeding pair, you gotta keep it at a pretty close range.
@ImpossibleJedi4 I thought that I just purchased the most perfect dragon but their bloodlines were too close I forgot to check ;-; [img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/Pigglestein/Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.gif[/img]
@ImpossibleJedi4
I thought that I just purchased the most perfect dragon but their bloodlines were too close I forgot to check ;-;
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.gif
@Whispershahh
Ahhhh that's the worst! Really bad luck too, with all the Dergs out there
@Whispershahh
Ahhhh that's the worst! Really bad luck too, with all the Dergs out there
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ScimitarCat
Will do! Pinglist is my next project with this!
@ScimitarCat
Will do! Pinglist is my next project with this!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66