Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Soft Mommy (A Breeding Game)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@PrinceLulu

Hello! We meet again :P

I see you started something like the 'Bad Dad' thread :O That tundra looks awsome fluffy :3
@PrinceLulu

Hello! We meet again :P

I see you started something like the 'Bad Dad' thread :O That tundra looks awsome fluffy :3
@GiddyExcitement Little Miss Soft Mommy doesn't discriminate. In fact, your boy reminds her of a friend she has back in her home lair: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15777269] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157773/15777269_350.png[/img] [/url] His name is Brain, for reasons that are probably obvious. Like his mother before him, he would occasionally try to hunt his own tail as a baby. In their defence, said tails looked remarkably like a pepperoni. @Deixis YES! Lovely lady Starling is a very specific kind of mother, grandmother, great-grandmother... forcibly adoptive mother in one case, when an egg she was hoarding (In her brain, she was a Pearlcatcher that day) decided to hatch. Starling doesn't talk, but it definitely goes something like this: Friend! Have you seen her LATEST CHILD? No. You are not busy. You must observe this child. -places small bewildered infant across friend's map of the stars- No. No stargazing. It is baby time! Join her in the licking of the baby, so that she has a fur mohawk down her entire body. You must also admire the feets, for they have happy little cutie beans that make her babies even more excellent. Have you seen how well he can hunt? Witness him defeat this leaf. He is slow, but he is fierce. Starling, feeding your tundra babies salad and making noises like they have succeeded in savagely taking a beast down doesn't make your fluffs intimidating.
@GiddyExcitement

Little Miss Soft Mommy doesn't discriminate. In fact, your boy reminds her of a friend she has back in her home lair:

15777269_350.png

His name is Brain, for reasons that are probably obvious. Like his mother before him, he would occasionally try to hunt his own tail as a baby. In their defence, said tails looked remarkably like a pepperoni.

@Deixis

YES! Lovely lady Starling is a very specific kind of mother, grandmother, great-grandmother... forcibly adoptive mother in one case, when an egg she was hoarding (In her brain, she was a Pearlcatcher that day) decided to hatch. Starling doesn't talk, but it definitely goes something like this:

Friend! Have you seen her LATEST CHILD? No. You are not busy. You must observe this child.
-places small bewildered infant across friend's map of the stars-
No. No stargazing. It is baby time! Join her in the licking of the baby, so that she has a fur mohawk down her entire body. You must also admire the feets, for they have happy little cutie beans that make her babies even more excellent.
Have you seen how well he can hunt? Witness him defeat this leaf. He is slow, but he is fierce.

Starling, feeding your tundra babies salad and making noises like they have succeeded in savagely taking a beast down doesn't make your fluffs intimidating.
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
@Morigale

He looks good to me! Hope he won't be disappointed by babies who are probably going to be fluff spheres, though I really like that about Tundra (high chance of babies also being Tundra, that is). Mate with a noble Imperial, BOOM! Your kids are now tribbles. You're welcome.

@stygianzin

Indeedy doo I did! I just storylined it a bit more, because I don't think I actually have the ability -not- to write a story that goes with things despite my laziness. It's a compulsion. It is life. Without that habit all I am is an imaginative potato, really.
@Morigale

He looks good to me! Hope he won't be disappointed by babies who are probably going to be fluff spheres, though I really like that about Tundra (high chance of babies also being Tundra, that is). Mate with a noble Imperial, BOOM! Your kids are now tribbles. You're welcome.

@stygianzin

Indeedy doo I did! I just storylined it a bit more, because I don't think I actually have the ability -not- to write a story that goes with things despite my laziness. It's a compulsion. It is life. Without that habit all I am is an imaginative potato, really.
@PrinceLulu
Omg Brain is adorable. xD His tail does indeed resemble a pepperoni!
Lil Toothpuller is pleased to hear he'll have a friendly visitor in the future and I'm pretty sure he's looking forward to it immensely. xD

Also Starling is amazing. Wow. =D
@PrinceLulu
Omg Brain is adorable. xD His tail does indeed resemble a pepperoni!
Lil Toothpuller is pleased to hear he'll have a friendly visitor in the future and I'm pretty sure he's looking forward to it immensely. xD

Also Starling is amazing. Wow. =D
I went to the pictures tomorrow
And took a front seat at the back
A lady gave me a banana
I ate it and gave it her back
RVCJPrX.png
@GiddyExcitement

I LOVE Starling. Being the progenitor, she's a bit the inspiration for the general pattern of Clan Noodle Bowl- she's not very bright, and other than having the 'SUPER FIERCE FEAR ME HISSSSS' base covered, she's a bit rubbish at being a Mirror (Praise her lavishly if she brings you a parchment scrap as the proceeds of her hunt for dinner, or you'll hurt her feelings).

I'm also quite enjoying the mental image of miss Regan and Toothpuller taking a bath in a lake while playing around together. Wet Tundras must look like the offspring of a greyhound and Cousin It.
@GiddyExcitement

I LOVE Starling. Being the progenitor, she's a bit the inspiration for the general pattern of Clan Noodle Bowl- she's not very bright, and other than having the 'SUPER FIERCE FEAR ME HISSSSS' base covered, she's a bit rubbish at being a Mirror (Praise her lavishly if she brings you a parchment scrap as the proceeds of her hunt for dinner, or you'll hurt her feelings).

I'm also quite enjoying the mental image of miss Regan and Toothpuller taking a bath in a lake while playing around together. Wet Tundras must look like the offspring of a greyhound and Cousin It.
@PrinceLulu
I officially love your clan. xP Mine is just full of... I don't even know. They all have personalities, but only the first two rows and the spirals have proper bios. >> ...Why was it only the spirals who came with lore? I'm not even all that fond of spirals.
But either way I mean I have a vain Imperial who, when startled or disgusted, makes a high-pitched squealing noise not unlike an angry pony.

Ahahaha awww that's adorable! I'm not sure TP actually has all that much fur to speak of, he was a rejected hatchling out of the Scarred Wasteland so he's not. Uh. Your average tundra. But I'm pretty sure he has enough to look appropriately sodden. xD
@PrinceLulu
I officially love your clan. xP Mine is just full of... I don't even know. They all have personalities, but only the first two rows and the spirals have proper bios. >> ...Why was it only the spirals who came with lore? I'm not even all that fond of spirals.
But either way I mean I have a vain Imperial who, when startled or disgusted, makes a high-pitched squealing noise not unlike an angry pony.

Ahahaha awww that's adorable! I'm not sure TP actually has all that much fur to speak of, he was a rejected hatchling out of the Scarred Wasteland so he's not. Uh. Your average tundra. But I'm pretty sure he has enough to look appropriately sodden. xD
A lady gave me a banana
RVCJPrX.png
@Princelulu
I wouldn't mind taking her eventually!
@Princelulu
I wouldn't mind taking her eventually!
VGxuHXT.png
@PrinceLulu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16105813] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161059/16105813_350.png[/img] [/url] Majesty here would love the chance! Wouldn't you, Majesty? [color=Grey]*grumbles something about being forced to be here*[/color] Majesty! Don't be impolite! In any case, Majesty's father isn't the nicest, and no matter what Majesty does, he can never appease him. What he fails to see is his father is a vain snoot who cares for none but himself. [color=grey]"Father isn't like that!"[/color] Yeah, sure. In any case, no matter what he does, he can't make his father like him, and he blames it harshly on himself. Maybe she'd be able to help? We hope so, in any case. :P
@PrinceLulu

16105813_350.png

Majesty here would love the chance! Wouldn't you, Majesty?
*grumbles something about being forced to be here*
Majesty! Don't be impolite! In any case, Majesty's father isn't the nicest, and no matter what Majesty does, he can never appease him. What he fails to see is his father is a vain snoot who cares for none but himself.
"Father isn't like that!"
Yeah, sure. In any case, no matter what he does, he can't make his father like him, and he blames it harshly on himself. Maybe she'd be able to help? We hope so, in any case. :P
dra4345534gons_scaled_2x_pngcrushed.gifZ2YQgjD.gifdra4345534gons_scaled_2x_pngcrushed.gif
@GiddyExcitement

I bet he looks a bit like my bird does after he goes swimming in his bathtime cube. Fluff pointing everywhere, satisfied happy face.

Sounds a bit like Aaliis- the yellow and mint fellow on the front page, there. Says he was a noble and mighty warrior in his original clan, considers himself Noodle Bowl's protector, wears fancy silks... the rest of the clan isn't quite as convinced, but they care more about his feelings than catching him out. They love their big tough self-conscious silk lord. He does mean well.
@GiddyExcitement

I bet he looks a bit like my bird does after he goes swimming in his bathtime cube. Fluff pointing everywhere, satisfied happy face.

Sounds a bit like Aaliis- the yellow and mint fellow on the front page, there. Says he was a noble and mighty warrior in his original clan, considers himself Noodle Bowl's protector, wears fancy silks... the rest of the clan isn't quite as convinced, but they care more about his feelings than catching him out. They love their big tough self-conscious silk lord. He does mean well.
@PrinceLulu
...He totally does. One day I'll try and draw that maybe. But i am not the best artist. xD

Awwwwwww he's adorable! He looks like he needs an ear scritch. My Apatite means less well, since he's convinced he's Flamecaller's gift to dragonkind just because he can make a few pretty baubles and is pretty. >>
@PrinceLulu
...He totally does. One day I'll try and draw that maybe. But i am not the best artist. xD

Awwwwwww he's adorable! He looks like he needs an ear scritch. My Apatite means less well, since he's convinced he's Flamecaller's gift to dragonkind just because he can make a few pretty baubles and is pretty. >>
A lady gave me a banana
RVCJPrX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37