Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Soft Mommy (A Breeding Game)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37
THERE! -should- be all updated for now, until I get on reformatting the thing a bit!

Let me know if I've missed someone/anything/anyone, it's not personal, I just have a brain like a pasta strainer.

Also, I'm Australian, so I'm around at funny times, sorry about that too~
THERE! -should- be all updated for now, until I get on reformatting the thing a bit!

Let me know if I've missed someone/anything/anyone, it's not personal, I just have a brain like a pasta strainer.

Also, I'm Australian, so I'm around at funny times, sorry about that too~
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
@PrinceLulu

I'm honestly not sure who to keep yet! My first instinct was to stick with the girl, specifically because she was so similar in colors. But I'm gonna hold off and let em grow up before I decide. Same goes for deciding their names.

@Kattchon

I see you're next in line! Let me know when you're ready to take her in for a while - there's still about 10 days left on her cooldown at the moment, so no particular rush.
@PrinceLulu

I'm honestly not sure who to keep yet! My first instinct was to stick with the girl, specifically because she was so similar in colors. But I'm gonna hold off and let em grow up before I decide. Same goes for deciding their names.

@Kattchon

I see you're next in line! Let me know when you're ready to take her in for a while - there's still about 10 days left on her cooldown at the moment, so no particular rush.
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
@Wookiara

Thank you for the ping! Ping me again when she is ready :3
@Wookiara

Thank you for the ping! Ping me again when she is ready :3
@PrinceLulu
No gentleman yet, but I have time to think on it!
@PrinceLulu
No gentleman yet, but I have time to think on it!
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
@PrinceLulu
Ha-ha, a lot of people misspell my username in pings, so I usually miss a lot ^^'
@PrinceLulu
Ha-ha, a lot of people misspell my username in pings, so I usually miss a lot ^^'
Gek4MgE.pngninbinarycatcher.png
@PrinceLulu
I did! You're lair brought a tear to my eye. :)
Lilith is especially gorgeous!
@PrinceLulu
I did! You're lair brought a tear to my eye. :)
Lilith is especially gorgeous!
XxPfLYS.png
@Kattchon Heya! Regan's cooldown ends at rollover tonight, so I'm gonna go ahead and set up the CR for her now, while I'm online. Feel free to accept it whenever you're ready!

@PrinceLulu Thanks again for starting this =) I've ended up keeping the girl (Hazelnut) as a permanent part of the lair, and sending the boy (Halcyon) onward for his own adventure through the Dragons Off To See The World thread.
@Kattchon Heya! Regan's cooldown ends at rollover tonight, so I'm gonna go ahead and set up the CR for her now, while I'm online. Feel free to accept it whenever you're ready!

@PrinceLulu Thanks again for starting this =) I've ended up keeping the girl (Hazelnut) as a permanent part of the lair, and sending the boy (Halcyon) onward for his own adventure through the Dragons Off To See The World thread.

dRWGCfQ.png
@Wookiara

!!! YAY! ADVENTURING BABY BOY! How fun!

I just received one back that I sold when I first joined, and the new owner sent him for an adventure in that thread... they're cleaning their lair out, and I had to accept him. He's been on a journey.

I haven't seen Kattchon reply yet- what's the best way to do this? Give them a few days to take the CR, then we'll move onto the next?
@Wookiara

!!! YAY! ADVENTURING BABY BOY! How fun!

I just received one back that I sold when I first joined, and the new owner sent him for an adventure in that thread... they're cleaning their lair out, and I had to accept him. He's been on a journey.

I haven't seen Kattchon reply yet- what's the best way to do this? Give them a few days to take the CR, then we'll move onto the next?
@PrinceLulu Oh, they already accepted! Regan's off to her new lair and presumably settling in comfortably =D
@PrinceLulu Oh, they already accepted! Regan's off to her new lair and presumably settling in comfortably =D

dRWGCfQ.png
@Wookiara

OH! EXCELLENT! That'll learn me to be observant!

You go, Regan! Make wonderful soft babies!
@Wookiara

OH! EXCELLENT! That'll learn me to be observant!

You go, Regan! Make wonderful soft babies!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37