Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Soft Mommy (A Breeding Game)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
I absolutely am!
I absolutely am!
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
Reagan is on the last day of her nest! :) I can return her after they hatch.
Reagan is on the last day of her nest! :) I can return her after they hatch.
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@Coincidence: You're next on the Soft Mommy list - still want her? :)
@Coincidence: You're next on the Soft Mommy list - still want her? :)
@hyzenthlaay sure.
@hyzenthlaay sure.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@WolfTrickster You're next on the list. Are you free to accept Regan?
@WolfTrickster You're next on the list. Are you free to accept Regan?

. . .

@GrinningWolf24 I definitely would like a new thread. I'm hesitant to sign up on this one because the OP is not maintaining it. As far as story goes, I say do whatever you want, as long as you provide links to this thread and OP's profile.
@GrinningWolf24 I definitely would like a new thread. I'm hesitant to sign up on this one because the OP is not maintaining it. As far as story goes, I say do whatever you want, as long as you provide links to this thread and OP's profile.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
@Gormanghaste
Thank you for the feedback, friend! I appreciate your input. :) I am thinking that I am definitely making a new thread. Next weekend I have a vacation coming up, so I will get to work on it then. :)

I will definitely make sure to give credit and links back to here, though. ^^
@Gormanghaste
Thank you for the feedback, friend! I appreciate your input. :) I am thinking that I am definitely making a new thread. Next weekend I have a vacation coming up, so I will get to work on it then. :)

I will definitely make sure to give credit and links back to here, though. ^^
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@Coincidence

You bet!
@Coincidence

You bet!
@WolfTrickster sending CR
@WolfTrickster sending CR

. . .

Hey everyone! I have the basis of the new thread up! I still need to add in the new lore of why she is based out of my lair, but otherwise, it should be all good to go~ Feel free to post, ask to have her visit, go wild! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2991268][img]https://i.ibb.co/0hLR6mm/Soft-Mommy-Windy-Days-Banner.png[/img][/url] Pinging just a short list of the most recently active/interested parties: @Gormanghaste @DragonWolfie @WurldPeaz @Chiauve @Skydust @Penthief @Axqu @geekachu @smeen @hyzenthlaay @twistedstripe @HabeasCorpus @Coincidence @WolfTrickster Also, I promise that unless you specifically ask to be on either the return visit or lair visit list, I will not ping you beyond this point. Thank you for your patience, and have an awesome day! @PlanetariumPixel Also, I am so sorry friend! I somehow missed your ping. If you [i]still[/i] would like to host Regan, I will mark you down as the next lair for her to visit! Thank you so much for your patience~
Hey everyone! I have the basis of the new thread up! I still need to add in the new lore of why she is based out of my lair, but otherwise, it should be all good to go~ Feel free to post, ask to have her visit, go wild!

Soft-Mommy-Windy-Days-Banner.png

Pinging just a short list of the most recently active/interested parties:
@Gormanghaste @DragonWolfie @WurldPeaz @Chiauve @Skydust @Penthief @Axqu @geekachu @smeen @hyzenthlaay @twistedstripe @HabeasCorpus @Coincidence @WolfTrickster

Also, I promise that unless you specifically ask to be on either the return visit or lair visit list, I will not ping you beyond this point. Thank you for your patience, and have an awesome day!

@PlanetariumPixel
Also, I am so sorry friend! I somehow missed your ping. If you still would like to host Regan, I will mark you down as the next lair for her to visit! Thank you so much for your patience~
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37