Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Last Unicorn Fandragon Project
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47
@Stormhawke I love The Last Unicorn, and I love what you did with the dragons! I think my favorite one you've done is Schmendrick. The Tundra's face really captures his goofy, kind nature. I also really love the layering job you did with Haggard. Are you planning on making ones for Prince Lir, Mommy Fortuna, or the harpy?
@Stormhawke I love The Last Unicorn, and I love what you did with the dragons! I think my favorite one you've done is Schmendrick. The Tundra's face really captures his goofy, kind nature. I also really love the layering job you did with Haggard. Are you planning on making ones for Prince Lir, Mommy Fortuna, or the harpy?
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
@Kanestiel I literally gasped. I never considered Gembond even though it's a gene I use a LOT. Ok ok ok... [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=3&wing=21&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=13&tert=16&elem=4&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] I think you have Navy. This one has Blue. I like both, the darker outer edges of the Navy, but the lighter "fingers" on the Blue (Butterfly has white veins in his wings). Also...Ripple because it sorta looks furry, though the body will be mostly covered. Did you use Purple or Violet Gembond? Images are running slow for me when I change anything. :/ But...I think I must have this dragon... lol Now to find out if it exists because I can't breed that. Wow, thank you. I'm blown away by this suggestion.
@Kanestiel

I literally gasped. I never considered Gembond even though it's a gene I use a LOT.

Ok ok ok...

dragonpic2.php?body=3&wing=21&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=13&tert=16&elem=4&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

I think you have Navy. This one has Blue. I like both, the darker outer edges of the Navy, but the lighter "fingers" on the Blue (Butterfly has white veins in his wings). Also...Ripple because it sorta looks furry, though the body will be mostly covered. Did you use Purple or Violet Gembond? Images are running slow for me when I change anything. :/

But...I think I must have this dragon... lol Now to find out if it exists because I can't breed that. Wow, thank you. I'm blown away by this suggestion.
lGriifT.png
@adrienne Wow, thank you so much! Yes, I do plan to make Lir and Mommy who is going to have the Masked Harpy as a familiar. :)
@adrienne Wow, thank you so much! Yes, I do plan to make Lir and Mommy who is going to have the Masked Harpy as a familiar. :)
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

I used ice/navy/purple, and youre right. Ripple does have the better effect!
@Stormhawke

I used ice/navy/purple, and youre right. Ripple does have the better effect!
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@Stormhawke Awesome, this is such a great project! Feel free to put me on the ping list for updates :D
@Stormhawke Awesome, this is such a great project! Feel free to put me on the ping list for updates :D
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
@adrienne Of course! I'll add you now, so pardon the extra ping.

@Kanestiel Awesome. I think the blue will be dictated by availability. -Goes to search.-
@adrienne Of course! I'll add you now, so pardon the extra ping.

@Kanestiel Awesome. I think the blue will be dictated by availability. -Goes to search.-
lGriifT.png
@Kanestiel I found a pair! Unfortunately they are owned by two different players. I'm trying to work out a breeding arrangement. :) Both are Ice/Navy/Purple.
@Kanestiel I found a pair! Unfortunately they are owned by two different players. I'm trying to work out a breeding arrangement. :) Both are Ice/Navy/Purple.
lGriifT.png
@StormHawke

Ooh, excellent! What genes are they? Is there anything I can do?
@StormHawke

Ooh, excellent! What genes are they? Is there anything I can do?
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@Stormhawke

These are awesome and incredibly well done! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks of pearlies as the prancing unicorns of dragondom. I got to meet Mr. Beagle two summers ago. ( He's super nice and gives hugs! ^^; ) Beagle's "fingerprints" are definitely on every design, word, and gesture in the book/film. And even though I grew up on this film, being able to see it on the biggest screen in the theater was just... wow. Anyway, I look forward to seeing more!

( Oh! I think the cat should be a black and white coatl~ ^_^ )
@Stormhawke

These are awesome and incredibly well done! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks of pearlies as the prancing unicorns of dragondom. I got to meet Mr. Beagle two summers ago. ( He's super nice and gives hugs! ^^; ) Beagle's "fingerprints" are definitely on every design, word, and gesture in the book/film. And even though I grew up on this film, being able to see it on the biggest screen in the theater was just... wow. Anyway, I look forward to seeing more!

( Oh! I think the cat should be a black and white coatl~ ^_^ )
6wR17En.png
@Kanestiel They are Iri/Butterfly/Gem or underbelly, SD and Fae, so I'm crossing my fingers for a male fae. I'll just have to gene Ripple, probably Gem. Right now both players are willing, I'm just working on the where, exactly, that they can both feel comfortable with and then figure out the terms.

@ChakotayDgryphon Oh my goodness.... You met Peter Beegle? That would have been the experience of a lifetime for me. I also would have loved to see it in a theater. I'm so glad you're appreciating this project! I actually decided the cat should be a Tundra because I can get the colorations closest on that breed. I'll recheck a Coatl, though!

@Kanestiel They are Iri/Butterfly/Gem or underbelly, SD and Fae, so I'm crossing my fingers for a male fae. I'll just have to gene Ripple, probably Gem. Right now both players are willing, I'm just working on the where, exactly, that they can both feel comfortable with and then figure out the terms.

@ChakotayDgryphon Oh my goodness.... You met Peter Beegle? That would have been the experience of a lifetime for me. I also would have loved to see it in a theater. I'm so glad you're appreciating this project! I actually decided the cat should be a Tundra because I can get the colorations closest on that breed. I'll recheck a Coatl, though!

lGriifT.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47