Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Last Unicorn Fandragon Project
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
@GiggleRaptor Thank you so much!

@Cryoluxa Wow thank you for the comment. There really is something about that old animation that never loses it's punch and charm. I'm so glad you took the time to explore this project.
@GiggleRaptor Thank you so much!

@Cryoluxa Wow thank you for the comment. There really is something about that old animation that never loses it's punch and charm. I'm so glad you took the time to explore this project.
lGriifT.png
@stormhawke OOH MOMMY FORTUNA LOOKS SO GOOD... SLIME'S A GOOD CHOICE...i love the double horn too!!
@stormhawke OOH MOMMY FORTUNA LOOKS SO GOOD... SLIME'S A GOOD CHOICE...i love the double horn too!!
@Lynchly Thank you so much!

@keet @fangoftofu @Mudsdale @Ladycowbell @Mintyambitions @Kalistys @LadyDragonKnight @Zenelle @Nanosaur @beargirl1393 @AyalaAtreides @adrienne @SylvrFox @LunarEcho @jellophish @Oszs Lynchly @Mondschatten @Marmol @myriadofstars @GiggleRaptor @demizorua @Cryoluxa

Thanks to the awesome followers of this project, I've acquired all the apparel needed for Mommy Forturna's makeover. However, she still needs 3 apparel slots to accommodate all of it.

Here's our progress so far:

Slot 1: 150/200 gems
Slot 2: 0/200 gems
Slot 3: 0/200 gems

We can do this!

@Lynchly Thank you so much!

@keet @fangoftofu @Mudsdale @Ladycowbell @Mintyambitions @Kalistys @LadyDragonKnight @Zenelle @Nanosaur @beargirl1393 @AyalaAtreides @adrienne @SylvrFox @LunarEcho @jellophish @Oszs Lynchly @Mondschatten @Marmol @myriadofstars @GiggleRaptor @demizorua @Cryoluxa

Thanks to the awesome followers of this project, I've acquired all the apparel needed for Mommy Forturna's makeover. However, she still needs 3 apparel slots to accommodate all of it.

Slot 1: 150/200 gems

We can do this!

lGriifT.png
Oh my gods, I'm going to start crying. This is the most amazing thing. I've loved The Last Unicorn my entire life. I love this so much. <3
Oh my gods, I'm going to start crying. This is the most amazing thing. I've loved The Last Unicorn my entire life. I love this so much. <3
Games | Art | Toys
@Treat

Awww

HUGS

Thank you so much!
@Treat

Awww

HUGS

Thank you so much!
lGriifT.png
Mommy Fortuna is one apparel slot closer to completion! Her hat construction is done! She looks great as is, but I think the last two pieces will really be the finishing touches she needs.

Slot 1: 200/200 gems - Done!

If you have 'junk' items gathering dust in your horde because you don't want to bother with them, send them my way! I'm willing to list them and use the gems for this project. :)

We can do this!
Mommy Fortuna is one apparel slot closer to completion! Her hat construction is done! She looks great as is, but I think the last two pieces will really be the finishing touches she needs.

Slot 1: 200/200 gems - Done!

If you have 'junk' items gathering dust in your horde because you don't want to bother with them, send them my way! I'm willing to list them and use the gems for this project. :)

We can do this!
lGriifT.png
@keet @fangoftofu @Mudsdale @Ladycowbell @Mintyambitions @Kalistys @LadyDragonKnight @Zenelle @Nanosaur @beargirl1393 @AyalaAtreides @adrienne @SylvrFox @LunarEcho @jellophish @Oszs @Lynchly @Mondschatten @Marmol @myriadofstars @GiggleRaptor @demizorua @Cryoluxa I need an opinion as I narrow down my plan for human Amalthea. :) Is the Flaxen Mane too dark? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=32280&xt=dressing.png[/img] Depending on pictures of her, the hair is a creamy white or a pale golden color. So what do you think? Also, I wish the mane looked better on SD's. It just kind of looks stuck on to me because it doesn't account for the feathers. What do you think? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=32280&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@keet @fangoftofu @Mudsdale @Ladycowbell @Mintyambitions @Kalistys @LadyDragonKnight @Zenelle @Nanosaur @beargirl1393 @AyalaAtreides @adrienne @SylvrFox @LunarEcho @jellophish @Oszs @Lynchly @Mondschatten @Marmol @myriadofstars @GiggleRaptor @demizorua @Cryoluxa

I need an opinion as I narrow down my plan for human Amalthea. :)

Is the Flaxen Mane too dark?

dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=32280&xt=dressing.png

Depending on pictures of her, the hair is a creamy white or a pale golden color. So what do you think?

Also, I wish the mane looked better on SD's. It just kind of looks stuck on to me because it doesn't account for the feathers. What do you think?

dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=32280&xt=dressing.png
lGriifT.png
the flaxen mane is a little darker than her hair in the movie, but i think it still works!! also, yea, the manes suck on skydancers... it's unfortunate
the flaxen mane is a little darker than her hair in the movie, but i think it still works!! also, yea, the manes suck on skydancers... it's unfortunate
Liz | 17
they/them
tiXY18Q.png | XmE3WoU.png
xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
vNIKmqh.png
I think the flaxen mane works well, yeah!
I think the flaxen mane works well, yeah!
acecatcher.png
Yeah unfortunately I'd say the flaxen mane is just too dark!
Yeah unfortunately I'd say the flaxen mane is just too dark!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47