Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Last Unicorn Fandragon Project
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47
@Stormhawke Wow! He turned out so well, it's really awesome!
@Stormhawke Wow! He turned out so well, it's really awesome!
JYOlR25.png
@Stormhawke OMG please add me to the pinglist for updates! This was my favorite movie growing up ;O;
@Stormhawke OMG please add me to the pinglist for updates! This was my favorite movie growing up ;O;
FooterAds.gif
@SnowLeopard Thank you! I appreciate your suggestion cuz it prompted me to think a little more about the cape!

@AyalaAtreides Sure! I love finding childhood fans!

@SnowLeopard Thank you! I appreciate your suggestion cuz it prompted me to think a little more about the cape!

@AyalaAtreides Sure! I love finding childhood fans!

lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

Sorry for the late reply, I was at work!

I love the updates! You've done amazingly with these dragons, I'm so glad I can see how they develop. Let me know if I can help!
@Stormhawke

Sorry for the late reply, I was at work!

I love the updates! You've done amazingly with these dragons, I'm so glad I can see how they develop. Let me know if I can help!
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@Kanestiel No worries! The thread is going nowhere. :) I'm glad you're still into following it, though. I know it was a while since the last update. Thank you so much for the positive feedback and the offer to help!

I've updated my wishlist on the first post, and I wouldn't mind having ideas tossed at me for Butterfly. I'm really debating about the breed (Fae seems the natural, but is it best?) and whether to use Butterfly or Eyespots. The gene will decide the wing color.

@Kanestiel No worries! The thread is going nowhere. :) I'm glad you're still into following it, though. I know it was a while since the last update. Thank you so much for the positive feedback and the offer to help!

I've updated my wishlist on the first post, and I wouldn't mind having ideas tossed at me for Butterfly. I'm really debating about the breed (Fae seems the natural, but is it best?) and whether to use Butterfly or Eyespots. The gene will decide the wing color.

lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

I definitely think he should be fae. Nocs are too batty for happy - go - lucky poet butterfly XD

I'm not sure about the genes, I'm gonna go play in the scry shop, see what I can cook up!
@Stormhawke

I definitely think he should be fae. Nocs are too batty for happy - go - lucky poet butterfly XD

I'm not sure about the genes, I'm gonna go play in the scry shop, see what I can cook up!
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@Kanestiel I like how you think. :) I really like Blue or Navy in Butterfly because it brings out the purple highlights. The pics I find online are all more purplish, but on the DVD I have his wings look more blue. The struggle. In Eyespots, I lean more toward Royal or Storm.

I can breed a fae with Beige/any color/Maize, White, it's just hitting the right one. I can't wait to see what you come up with! But...i'm going to bed. So I'll check in tomorrow...haha.
@Kanestiel I like how you think. :) I really like Blue or Navy in Butterfly because it brings out the purple highlights. The pics I find online are all more purplish, but on the DVD I have his wings look more blue. The struggle. In Eyespots, I lean more toward Royal or Storm.

I can breed a fae with Beige/any color/Maize, White, it's just hitting the right one. I can't wait to see what you come up with! But...i'm going to bed. So I'll check in tomorrow...haha.
lGriifT.png
@stormhawke

I'm absolutely adoring what's happening here :0
<3
@stormhawke

I'm absolutely adoring what's happening here :0
<3
RrT8i.gif 9Atxn.gif Qcf6I.gif
@Mintyambitions Thank you so much! I love that you love what's happening. :)
@Mintyambitions Thank you so much! I love that you love what's happening. :)
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=3&wing=20&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=13&tert=16&elem=4&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] Okay, hear me out: using gembond as the butterfly spots so that the wings can be a deeper blue
@Stormhawke

dragonpic2.php?body=3&wing=20&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=13&tert=16&elem=4&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

Okay, hear me out: using gembond as the butterfly spots so that the wings can be a deeper blue
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47