@Zhar
I will! I plan to giver her iri/shimm/ub. Check out her description. c:
@Leondragon
The infection is spreading

@Zhar
I will! I plan to giver her iri/shimm/ub. Check out her description. c:
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
@Cassichu
Omg please you're MELON me die from laughter (haha see like making but melon because melons. I'll leave now)

Also what if there was a melon hierarchy based on how close you are from Jade/Tangerine/White. And the more your ancestors ate melons the closer you are to being on top and if you stop eating melons (which def won't happen because melons) the further away from being a melon you get owo
@Cassichu
Omg please you're MELON me die from laughter (haha see like making but melon because melons. I'll leave now)

Also what if there was a melon hierarchy based on how close you are from Jade/Tangerine/White. And the more your ancestors ate melons the closer you are to being on top and if you stop eating melons (which def won't happen because melons) the further away from being a melon you get owo
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@Cassichu

Dang it... XD
@Cassichu

Dang it... XD
@Amerretti
Omg the melon puns begin. They're gunna drive me... batty. (Like fruit bat and ok I'm going away now)

Hmm, that's a good plan... I'm updating the first post in a few minutes with some melon BASICS so.
@Amerretti
Omg the melon puns begin. They're gunna drive me... batty. (Like fruit bat and ok I'm going away now)

Hmm, that's a good plan... I'm updating the first post in a few minutes with some melon BASICS so.
@Cassichu
Omg yes I influenced melon lore I'm so proud. It's really sad though because I CANTALOUPE with you on your melon journey because I have to go somewhere soon (nah that's a lie I want to watch this happen BUT I HAD TO MAKE THAT PUN WORK)
@Cassichu
Omg yes I influenced melon lore I'm so proud. It's really sad though because I CANTALOUPE with you on your melon journey because I have to go somewhere soon (nah that's a lie I want to watch this happen BUT I HAD TO MAKE THAT PUN WORK)
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@Amerretti
I'm ashamed of u and your melon puns.
But I SEED what you did there.
(Melons have seeds right? SCREECHES.)

But alright, everyone! There's no going back now. :"D
Check out the first page!

@Oddballme
@Kizunagatari
@Leondragon
@Zhar
@Lucatri

This is gunna be the WIP thread; I'll be making a final official one and copy/pasting it all once I get it all written here. @v@
You guys can feel free to stalk this thread though!
@Amerretti
I'm ashamed of u and your melon puns.
But I SEED what you did there.
(Melons have seeds right? SCREECHES.)

But alright, everyone! There's no going back now. :"D
Check out the first page!

@Oddballme
@Kizunagatari
@Leondragon
@Zhar
@Lucatri

This is gunna be the WIP thread; I'll be making a final official one and copy/pasting it all once I get it all written here. @v@
You guys can feel free to stalk this thread though!
@Cassichu

Its beautiful
@Cassichu

Its beautiful
[center]Hmm. Well, since this is just a brainstorming thread... What say you about a Cantaloupe? I want to make some of the subspecies of this subspecies pretty, while also staying true to the fruit itself. @v@ If this is too hideous, lemme know guys! [img]http://mysquarefootgarden.net/wp-content/uploads/cantaloupe.jpg[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=51&wing=46&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=1&tert=38&elem=10&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=51&wing=46&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=1&tert=38&elem=10&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img]
Hmm.

Well, since this is just a brainstorming thread...

What say you about a Cantaloupe? I want to make some of the subspecies of this subspecies pretty, while also staying true to the fruit itself. @v@

If this is too hideous, lemme know guys!

cantaloupe.jpg

dragonpic2.php?body=51&wing=46&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=1&tert=38&elem=10&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png

dragonpic2.php?body=51&wing=46&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=1&tert=38&elem=10&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
@Cassichu
This is so great omg. Also if you want I could maybe make a melon subspecies badge for the proud melon owners to display on their dragons bios. If not then it's okay, I'll try not to be too MELONcholic about it. (Seriously I'll make one if you want because I've had art block for a while and I kinda want to do it c:)
@Cassichu
This is so great omg. Also if you want I could maybe make a melon subspecies badge for the proud melon owners to display on their dragons bios. If not then it's okay, I'll try not to be too MELONcholic about it. (Seriously I'll make one if you want because I've had art block for a while and I kinda want to do it c:)
[center]HONEYDEW MELONS [img]http://www.prolongpac.com/images/meyveler/honeydew-melon.jpg[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=1&wing=40&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=45&elem=10&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=1&wing=40&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=45&elem=10&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img]
HONEYDEW MELONS

honeydew-melon.jpg

dragonpic2.php?body=1&wing=40&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=45&elem=10&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

dragonpic2.php?body=1&wing=40&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=45&elem=10&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10