Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [ Subspecies Interest ] MELONS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Leondragon
MELON LOOOORE.
That's another thing I'd need more people for; the lore. xD
Mostly because Kaleth and Echo have stories and backstories that aren't... tied to their coloration really at all oops.
Hmm. I could probably come up with something though... Ooh, maybe an ancient kingdom who was celebrated for its fertility in its soil and abundance of fruit...
/strokes chin
@Leondragon
MELON LOOOORE.
That's another thing I'd need more people for; the lore. xD
Mostly because Kaleth and Echo have stories and backstories that aren't... tied to their coloration really at all oops.
Hmm. I could probably come up with something though... Ooh, maybe an ancient kingdom who was celebrated for its fertility in its soil and abundance of fruit...
/strokes chin
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
@Lucatri
SEE I've been having the hardest time finding good watermelon accents! And when I do they're usually too pink, and clashes with the tangerine.
The MELON STRUGGLE.
@Lucatri
SEE I've been having the hardest time finding good watermelon accents! And when I do they're usually too pink, and clashes with the tangerine.
The MELON STRUGGLE.
@Cassichu

Melon Lore Ideas

*Derived from an isolated tribe near the (some nature island place)
*Best source of water was from the melons
*Over many generations, dragons of that tribe began demonstrating colors of the melons
@Cassichu

Melon Lore Ideas

*Derived from an isolated tribe near the (some nature island place)
*Best source of water was from the melons
*Over many generations, dragons of that tribe began demonstrating colors of the melons
@Leondragon
Omg ilu.
/touches face
@Leondragon
Omg ilu.
/touches face
@Cassichu

Then some giant flood happened. Few dragons survived. Thus the reason why there are sew few with melon colors. <--- Maybe
@Cassichu

Then some giant flood happened. Few dragons survived. Thus the reason why there are sew few with melon colors. <--- Maybe
@Cassichu
YES
@Cassichu
YES
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@Cassichu
At last
@Cassichu
At last
@Leondragon
Yis yis very gewd I shall build on this yis.

@Amerretti
@Kizunagatari

I can feel your guys relief from here I think you both were waiting the longest to see this come to FRUIT-ition.

/shot
@Leondragon
Yis yis very gewd I shall build on this yis.

@Amerretti
@Kizunagatari

I can feel your guys relief from here I think you both were waiting the longest to see this come to FRUIT-ition.

/shot
@Cassichu gosh !! She is so gorgeous!! You simply have to show me what she looks like when she's done
@Cassichu gosh !! She is so gorgeous!! You simply have to show me what she looks like when she's done
Azo3Ye1.png
@Cassichu

Now I want a melon dragon XD
@Cassichu

Now I want a melon dragon XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10